BIDEN JUST CONFIRMED WW3

HAPPENING BIDEN TO 82nd AIRBORN IN POLAND
>“You’re going to see when you’re there, you’re going to see women, young people standing in the middle, in the front of a damn tank saying I’m not leaving.”
IS THIS THE NIGGA WE GOING TO WAR AGAINST PUTIN WITH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=b0uuwxmQFoY&t=2s

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA.png (1077x497, 499.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vxx24j-1100-increase-in-u.s.-military-deaths-us-lawyer-speaks-out.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The White House already walked that back

Yeah of course they would say that. This senile faggot just let the cat out of the bag early.

He stuttered

Yeah of course you would say that. This senile faggot just let the cat out of the bag early.

He won´t do shit.

How is the US going to fight a war when its military is currently dying from the death shots they were mandated to take?
1100% increase in US mil death last year after the jabs.
The USA has no military. Its dead and dying.
rumble.com/vxx24j-1100-increase-in-u.s.-military-deaths-us-lawyer-speaks-out.html

He can’t do shit. He’s not the commander in chief.

Attached: D7BE04F8-0055-413A-8EB7-12A522654DEF.jpg (685x1024, 125.07K)

>>“You’re going to see when you’re there,"SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN THERE" you’re going to see women, young people standing in the middle, in the front of a damn tank saying I’m not leaving.”

"SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN THERE" why did you remove that ?

>Reports of Russia issuing antidote to chemical warfare to soldiers in preparation for chemical attack in Ukraine

Hes like the King in the Stormlight Archives that has to take a cognitive test every morning to determine if his staff should follow or disregard his orders that day.

Mechanized brigades

Attached: 1491744706184.webm (220x400, 1.12M)

Vodka?

Biden took him too seriously.

Attached: 2400x0.jpg (2400x1062, 112.12K)

Oh so what, I said to my parents that i love them already and petted my pets, gonna hug my mom and dad tomorrow and eat the birthday cake, life is good

>and eat the birthday cake,
happy Bday fren

not gonna lie and be honest, I don't think russia has a chance ifww3 happens it will be quick russia would fall quickly but it will also make the natives very patriotic and join together, I do not think or if there really are nukes they could touch eu or even usa.

At present it's best to leave russia alone they are getting fucked by the sanctions and the war in ukraine.

All this fear mongering is just to sell more weapons and for weapon contracts.

I just do not see the russians as a threat other then for political reasons. There economy is shit there population count is low if war happens nothings gonna happen some russiansa regonna get fuckedup that's all likely

There were enough S2ADM prepped and properly configured to wipe out the entire Russian Air force just for his arrival in Poland.

Anyone who genuinely believes the U.S. military industrial complex hasn't already sold this war to POTUS and his handlers is fucking Looney Tunes levels of crazy. May as well dress the fuck up as Roadrunner and honk to your clown world's delight.

Im sure Milley informed the Russians so there's no misunderstandings

lets banned together and bully the russian flag holders, we will be fighting them soon might as well start bullying them

They could kill him in 5 min with a hypersonic missile you dumb turd. They don't need to send planes. He's alive because they haven't decided to kill him.

I can see comedian's impression of him already: an old, senile fool who mumbles and can't inflict his voice.

Wealthy man in an expensive clothes telling young men to march to their deaths, nothing changes