Americans BTFO by high IQ Euro lefties

Americans BTFO by high IQ Euro lefties.

Attached: 8f1.jpg (640x482, 47.04K)

Kek. Mutts will seethe and defend this.

Any Forums is a nazi board.

>face diaper
opinion discarded

Euro lefties have sentient trucks killing them. Also, they're fully dependent on America and Russia to supply them with basic needs.

I wish I could take a summer off. This hit a little too close to home, because I legit had surgery and was expected to be on call while I was stoned out of my gourd on pain killers.

Attached: doomer.jpg (900x900, 106.92K)

dunno about americanos but the europart is true here, can't remember how many times i've seen someone just slap some one sentence excuse and "email me in x months"

Europe without POC would really be paradise. Too bad they are getting over run with people who don't just take summers off but are on permanent vacations

That is why Europe always ends up hosting world wars, faggot.

mutt cope

Attached: 1231.png (476x401, 138.12K)

right on cue

at least you get a notice that the person is away, i sometimes forget to add one completely

Not cope. Genuinely sad that Europe is decaying. I already went through the 5 stages of grief for USA.

European out-of-offices: Russians have invaded my country, pls help

You are a meme

Attached: 136.png (1087x872, 68.91K)

That’s the difference between landing on the moon and needing help to win 2 world wars

>Kek. Mutts will seethe and defend this.

mutt cope

You are a meme

Attached: 1630622664612.jpg (510x523, 72.79K)

This post reads like bait but it's only believable because this is what americans actually think

Found the mutt

Attached: 18.png (638x702, 34.81K)

It’s literally not cope. Europe is in a sad state of affairs. It would be paradise if not for the saboteurs in power there trying to eliminate the white race.

The day of the rake can’t come soon enough.

>Found the mutt

Attached: 1647372570899.jpg (1200x675, 104.39K)

I would never know if I called a European office because I don't speak either Rape or Poo.

Gee I wonder if these are mutts

Attached: 116.png (508x673, 71.4K)

>filenames
Really makes you think, doesn't it anons?

It sucks, true; but at least I'll have wheat, petrol, and cooking oil later this year.

>americans
>think
What a bizarre cope

Attached: 120.jpg (1024x713, 98.05K)