What is your relationship like with your grandma? When you say you hate all women, do you include her?

What is your relationship like with your grandma? When you say you hate all women, do you include her?

Attached: 73D2DF9D-94DF-4590-98B5-9FF73CF25658.jpg (345x450, 40.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NC0W303K4yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My grandmother was born and raised in Nazi Germany and she was the best woman I've ever known. She had 7 children and raised them all well. She did all feminine hobbies like knitting and sewing and cooking and gardening. She was a very fine woman, loving, always loved her grand children and children. Stuck by my grandfather for over 50 years of marriage. She did some paid work when the family needed extra income. Just the best.

stupid cunt got roached

>take the grandma pill
ok. Fine.

Both my maternal and paternal grandparents are dead.

Post menopause means you're not a woman anymore.

I dislike my gran to be honest. During a custody settlement where my dad tried to get out of responsibility for child neglect she took his side all the way and demonised my mum for things that weren’t her fault and was incredibly nasty to her. I used to love her but I can’t forgive that. My other gran is dead but I liked her. She was lovely but also a borderline schizophrenic and for the last 10 years before she died a few months back, dementia ridden. I didn’t know her that well but I mourned her not having been able to get a full life. The only good grandparent I’ve had was my grandad on my dad’s side. Incredibly nice old bloke who always smelled of roast beef and would sit for hours telling stories. Ironic how both the grandparents I liked are dead and the assholes are still alive

You GMa, she still makes me a sandwich when I stop by for my weekly blow job. Just like your mom (now I know where she got it from) she pops out them dentures and gives one hell of a blowie. My fucking toes curled and blew the biggest load down her throat. She swallowed and smiled.

I loved her, she was awesome and quite ironically, she hated women more than I do. Tough old bird.

Not the dead ones.

Mine is an absolute fucking cunt. I honestly hate her more than anyone or anything. She is pure evil. Although she was an absolute golddigger her entire life, married 5 times and is worth a fortune which I am set to inherit so I put up with her shit.

My grandmother on my father's side was a nice/honorable person who had a hard life. She smoked cigarettes all her life and paid a hard price for it. Don't die gasping for air bros, quit the cigarettes.

My Mother's mother was a kind hearted person with a kind touch for problem-solving. Big hugs for the grandchildren always.

I miss them both, but now my parents are becoming the grandparents. Especially now I have 3 nieces and a nephew. Make sure you love your parents if you can, they will eventually move on.

>When you say you hate all women
Get your facts straight retard.
The only ones here who claim to hate women are other shills like yourself & literal faggots who can't stay contained to their own board.
Now fuck off with this shit & don't ever come back!

Granny had a few plants in the backyard, we'd have mangos and oranges frequently, + we had a farm nearby where i used to steal bananas from, very sweet lady

My grandma is racist, Islamophobic, hate most people and she spends her days writing letters to government officials, cable companies, city council, etc. to talk shit. When she's really bored, she even call them just to yell at them.
However, she's a feminazi. She believes men should be executed. As long as we don't talk about woman's "rights", we get along. Always fun at family reunion considering my whole family are leftists. I just press a few buttons, my grandma goes on a racist rant and everybody's offended.
I love my grandma.

My father died last week.
It feels like the end of an era, not just for the family, but that a lot of the more competent people are dying and have no one to replace them.
I feel bad for many of the younger generations that do not have capable parents and grand parents.
Definitely, here in the states we have multiple generational drug use running rampant and those seem to be the ones who have loads of children - that are ill-born.
It will be an interesting time to watch going forward.

Attached: FakeArm.jpg (225x225, 3.62K)

I've never even seen my grandparents, I never have had a conversation with my father, nor I have never had a conversation with my mother in my adult life.

Tell me Any Forums, what is it like to have a family?

I wish you all the best user.
You'll get through this and come out stronger on the other side

She has clear favorites when it come to her grandchildre, I'm not one
my mom is one of her favorite children
So I never cared about her, my dad's mom did care about me but she is dead

Both of mine are dead, and both were awful people in different ways

She was a coon who ostracized my immediate family and the other died after I met her like once or twice. Overall I'd have to say very gay.

same, i never got to know my family :(

Thanks georgianon.
No worries. I have a solid background from good parents.
Nonetheless, it is a sobering experience.
The upside to not knowing family is that, at least, you don't get bogged down in "generational curses" and possibly backwards thinking.
Sometimes, it might be for the best.

My grandma is great. I don't hate women that are normal, only the leftist ones.

my grandma is dead. Died from J&J baby powder.

She’s the only woman in this world that I like. youtu.be/NC0W303K4yg