Is Any Forums trying to rid itself from the chains of slavery imported by technology?

Is Any Forums trying to rid itself from the chains of slavery imported by technology?

>pic is my new phone

Wish me luck.

Attached: A74DC0C2-FDF3-487B-B57E-C96BABE409A8.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

Weak

Just don’t look at your phone

I have temptations to smash mine with a hammer, but I need a phone for while my kids are in school (rare mostly white school with 1 black kid, teachers are somewhat aware of zog, we're full). What is that phone user, i want to go basic and that looks basic.

What is that

Sneed

That phone looks nice which sht is that, that screen looks ugly but still I would like to have one

What is that? I like how it looks.

Is it graphene os ?

Light phone 2. It can call, text and GPS. The text isnt too bad, but a little slow. Overall I like it a lot. I just got it 3 days ago and breaking my habit from my Iphone is killer. I dont even use social media, just constantly browse Any Forums and wiki

Retard
Nice user, thinking about getting one myself.
>Step 1 : light phone
>Step 2 : The Butlerian Jihad

>Light phone 2
Thanks bro, I will keep an eye on it and maybe get it.

I'd rather go for a much freer and open GNU/Linux phone.

Attached: pp.jpg (960x1280, 143.68K)

I would absolutely install a browser if I had the option. Quitting the internet is so fucking hard. I am trying to switch to desktop use only.

would have gotten one if it had an e-reader app on it, but it doesn't so it's useless to me

nigger if you had proper work you would not wanna mess with geekshits even in your spare time

Can you install linux on any phone?

>tfw absolutely no addicted to smartphone, no social media at all, and no mobile bullshit
I still use my mp3 player if I want to listen to music outside.

Attached: 1621394052321.gif (168x200, 115.4K)

How much did you get it for? I have a palm phone and it helps not looking at it when Im out doing shit. It was 50 bucks but the battery is shit.

Good luck user

Attached: 1606318257051.jpg (2244x3200, 736.2K)

>not using the best, zog killer anti globohomo mobile
does all what you want a mobile to do without all the globohomo consoomer garbage, battery lasts forever and is cheap as fuck

You are a rarity. You should be proud. People think I am insane when I tell them I want to get rid of my smart phone. They cant fathom not wanting that shit at their fingertips.

pic rel

Attached: 51eNcjm7ZGL.jpg (500x500, 33.67K)

It's an iphone 4 with a new body.

$300. I was going to just get a flip phone but I do want to be able to text my wife and friends. I do not text a lot but I didnt want to deal with T9 input.

you didnt post source

To smart anons reading this : How can we actually block our phones from tracking us ? I mean, if i'm planning to move innawoods with my phone, just to listen to songs, how can i be sure that i can't be found by the government? I'm a lay man

litephone is good for texting
got a dumbphone myself
though i am back here
so
here we are

Attached: clueless.jpg (1500x989, 1.28M)

>manjaro
sirs....

Have you tried practicing some self discipline?