I got cucked by my best friend

I found out my gf cheated on me with my best friend but it wasn't her fault. She was very depressed because we were arguing at the time and my friend got her drunk and they had sex. When I found out I slapped her out of anger and she started crying but it's really not her fault. She is going to report him to the police for rape. The fucking problem is that all my other friends abandoned me as well cause the guy is kinda the leader of our group. I'm left without friends right now and only have a girlfriend in my life. How do I get out of this mess? Guy called and told me to "tell this fucking whore not to go to the pigs otherwise we're going to have a problem". What should I do?

Attached: E95434E5-E2BF-441A-B936-5805C708593C.jpg (1396x1080, 48.76K)

>I found out my gf cheated on me with my best friend but it wasn't her fault
There is your first and fatal mistake - its' always partly the women's fault.

>What should I do?
tell his mom

It's always 100% their fault

Attached: 170403F8-79A8-4D9F-A008-F5B1DB1165A0.gif (416x468, 206.98K)

BGC?

user, there is no salvaging this, your best bro and your girl decided to fuck, the alcohol was just a pretense to the intention. It was her fault, and it was his fault, any thought otherwise is just self deceptive rationalization. Fuck them user, love yourself instead.

Isn't it this Greek posting bullshit stories every once in a while?

this one fucken greek always posts fake soap opera stories like this

>really not her fault
Sympathy for you immediately dissolved.

Attached: 1618397338210s.jpg (125x113, 2.48K)

Leave her. You shouldn't have slapped her. She deserves better.

Fuck 'em both.
She's a whore, he's a bastard, you're better off without them.

> otherwise we're going to have a problem
The guy threatened you gotta fuck him up in one way or the other
Also dump the bitch she’s gonna fuck your life up

get him reported for rape and once he is in jail, break up with the whore

its always the womens fault.

you are a retarded simp and very easily she's playing you

Oh ya and don't send any texts apologizing for slapping her. She will now forever hold a grudge against you. One day she will share that fact with her friends and they will tell her to report you.

>your gf is slut
>you have her file false rape charges against friend
>you're surprised nobody wants to be your friend anymore

Literally throw each of those dudes that you can under the bus. It will show that you're the alpha and the two clinger retards will take your side. Then you gotta exert dominance over the one who fucked your girl. If you can get someone arrested absolutely do it. Seize your power user.

Beat the shit out of your friend and dump the whore

Rape him. Kill her then kill yourself

Attached: Kill yourself.gif (435x250, 2.79M)

Yep it's him

Checked

Attached: 1647968802042.gif (498x269, 1.63M)

keep on going bgcbro. Love your threads.

>girlfriend cheats on you
>it's not her fault
>girlfriend has drunk consensual sex with another drunk man
>it's not her fault
>going to falsely accuse the other man of rape.
YOU ARE EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE WORLD, OP.

Same thing happened to me. First thing. It wasn't 'by accident'. Second thing, he was never your friend, cut ties and never look back.

Dump her fast, she's big trouble and you are an arsehole.

no its Big Gay Cuck sadly

Whore, leave her bro.

this. you sound young, your friends sound like assholes and your ex is not worth worrying about. she slept with him to try and fix your problems. what will happen the next time you have a problem?

Hey man I didn't mean for it to end up like this. I never called her a whore BUT I did tell her not to go to the pigs. We can work out it bro.

>Guy called and told me to "tell this fucking whore not to go to the pigs otherwise we're going to have a problem". What should I do?
Tell her to go to the police anyway. The guy cucked you, he betrayed you, so why on earth would you even listen to him anymore. Just tell her to go to the police. Since she's a woman, they will believe her anyway (especially since there is alcohol involved). He will go to jail for rape. Not your problem.
After all that is gone, you break up with your girlfriend (since she also betrayed you). Then you start over with a clean slate. knowing everyone got what they deserved. Godspeed user.

user, do you want him beaten up?
Kavala kavala

get fucked
oh wait
your girlfriend already did

Attached: 05-patrick.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 101.21K)

This. Revenge on both the "friend" and ex gf is required

I'll take "Things that never happened" for 500, Alex.

this

Zoomers going to get this LARP to bump limit

>but it wasn't her fault
you deserved it desu

>your gf cheats with the leader of the group
of course she's into big dick energy

Forgive your friend and your gf. That way you keep both relationships

Walk away from both of them. Make new friends and get a new girlfriend, and be extremely hostile if any of the old ones try to contact you again. Fuck those kikes.

Your whore gf is lying to you, claiming rape to save face. She’s the worst type of person. Leave her immediately. She is presently ruining your life. It will only get worse from here and she definitely plans to literally cuck you and have you raise another man’s child.

The guy who fucked her, and the rest of that group, are not your friends. You are delusional.

Walk away, you poor retarded faggot. Block all of their phone numbers and get on to better things. Let those trashy people make each other miserable without you.

Years ago I found out one of my best friends fucked my gf while we were taking a break. I said nothing to either of them but instead I then made it my mission to date the girl he REALLY wanted. She accepted my advances and we dated for 2 years. Not marriage material but I got my revenge and it was worth it.