TIS PROTEIN SINGLE HANDEDLY KILLED EVOLUTION

This protein is called a type 2 topoisomerase. Have you ever had to deal with trying to unwind 2 stands of rope, string or wire that are tightly wound. Who hasn't. What happens if you just grab both ends of the 2 Strings and pull them apart in opposite directions? Eventually, you reach a point where the strings get so bound up, they become knotted in what's referred to as a supercoil, and can no longer be separated using that medod. Now the 2 strings are far more tangled than they were before, and you must painstakingly loosen 1 string at a time. Well, during DNA replication(cell replication), the DNA helicase unzips the the 2 negatively coiled double helix DNA strands, so each strand can be transcribed(copied). The copied information from the DNA is translated into a RNA replicate, you all know the process. The problem is, when the DNA is being unzipped in the DNA helicase, it causes the DNA infront of it to start to knot and tangle into what is called supercoils. If not prevented, the DNA will become so knotted and tangled, the will no longer be able to be separated, which means that it can not be replicated, AND THAT MEANS THE CELL DIES, AND LIFE WOULD NOT EXIST. Luckily for you and I, we have the topoisomerase to take care of that problem for us. On the other hand, ITS A KILLING BLOW TO EVOLUTION BECAUSE YOU NEED A TOPOISOMERASE BEFORE THE UNZIPPING, AND AFTER THE ZIPPING BACK TOGETHER OF DNA, AND IT HAS TO BE THERE BEFORE ANY UNZIPPING EVER TAKES PLACE. BUT, THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THE TOPOISOMERASE IS TO UNTANGLE KNOTS MADE BY UNZIPPING DNA. HOW COULD A MINDLESS, UNGUIDED PROCESS *KNOW* THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO HAVE TOPOISOMERASES IN PLACE TO UNTANGLE THE COILS THAT WILL EVENTUALLY FOLLOW AS A RESULT OF UNZIPPING DNA IN REPLICATION, WHICH IT HAS NEVER DONE BEFORE. ANSWER: IT NEVER CAN, BECAUSE ITS NOT POSSIBLE.

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-102452_YouTube.jpg (718x405, 175.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wQ5oPL0PqYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a real midwit's midwit

>TIS PROTEIN SINGLE HANDEDLY KILLED EVOLUTION
Sorry, I don't believe your interpretation. Any Forums always interprets things wrong. How do ACTUAL SCIENTISTS interpret this?

THE PROBLEM IS, THE TOPOISOMERASE IS ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF PREMPTIVE PROBLEM SOLVING. AND AS YOU KNOW, AS EVIDENCED IN OUR DAILY LIVES, PRE-EMPTIVE PROBLEM SOLVING ONLY OCCURS WITH INTELLIGENCE. WE CONSTANTLY DO THIS. EVOLUTION ON THE OTHER HAND, HAS NO MIND. IT HAS NO MEMORY. IT CAN NEVER PRE-EMPT PROBLEMS. HOW WOULD IT KNOW TO PUT A KNOT UNTANGLER IN PLACE BEFORE YOU EVER HAVE KNOTS TO UNTANGLE. IT ONLY HAS 1 SHOT, AND AS SOON AS DNA GETS TO TANGLED TO REPLICATE, YOU HAVE NO LIFE. NO SECOND CHANCE AT FIXING THE ISSUE. ITS A WRAP. THAT PROOF IS SCIENTIFIC PROOF, NOT THEORY-WHICH COMES FROM PHILOSOPHY, BY THE WAY, NOT SCIENCE. IT CAN NOT BE DENIED. NOW THAT YOU HAVE PROOF, MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES. TRY BECOMING ACTUALLY PRODUCTIVE TO SCIENCE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES, INSTEAD OF HINDERING IT WITH EVOLUTIONARY BULLSHIT THAT WE ALL KNOW, AND HAVE PROOF, IS BULLSHIT. CHRISTIANS FOUNDED THE SCIENTIFIC REVOLUTION, AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SCIENCE WE HAVE TODAY, AND WE STARTED DOING IT ALMOST 500 YEARS AGO, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE. I MEAN, 200 YEARS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME FOR YOU TURDS TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, JESUS CHRIST. FIGURE IT OUT, WERE SICK OF PICKING UP YOUR SLACK AND CLEANING UP YOUR MESSES. THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY IS NOT YOUR 2 MOMS, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSES, OR FUCK OFF ALREADY

Watch the video dipshit

YOU LITERALLY DID NOT POST A VIDEO. WHY WOULD I TRUST YOUR CREATIONIST BULLSHIT WHEN YOU CAN'T DO SUCH A SIMPLE THING?

>trying really hard to pretend you understand biology when you're just repeating information
>message: BIBLE GOOD
Maybe you'll convert some wandering redditor

Sorry
youtu.be/wQ5oPL0PqYE

DNA only came after RNA lifeforms and RNA doesn't have a double helix. DNA likely started as a very small protein in RNA and only through a lot of time one out of the countless proteins the organism makes could become a topoisomerase or something like it to allow for a bigger DNA and eventually, since DNA has many advantages, the DNA takes over as the principal form of information storaging.

>haha ionizing radiation goes brrrrrrrr

>How do ACTUAL SCIENTISTS interpret this?
"Actual scientists" can't tell men from women, so who the fuck cares what they think? I want to hear from anonymous schizoids on this message board.

I can imagine that protein itself evolves and make the pattern of things differently

Yeah duh bro. God is real, and evolution is intelligent design. The universe loves us and want us to be here!

>replication happens
>Knots gets formed
>You live until you are 30 tops before super cancer and system failure sets in
>Miracle human has this weird new mutation creating topoisomerase
>This human becomes the elder because he is able to reach 60 years old
>all the women want to fuck the elder so they get injected with his wisdom
>many children
>Ad infinitum
>You are born

Your mistake is
>HOW COULD A MINDLESS, UNGUIDED PROCESS *KNOW*
It didn't and still doesn't, it doesn't know. If it never happened out of sheer luck we would all die at 20/30 still, or maybe even not even exist today.
Imagine some weird monkey that doesn't exist, now you can explain that this imaginary monkey died 1000 years ago because it sucked shit and didn't evolve this enzyme.

PRAISE GOD!!!

>ā€¯sorry I love cock and Any Forums always interprets things wrong
>Any Forums interprets covid correctly
>Any Forums gets mRNA vaccines right as well
>Any Forums gets fake and gay globohomo Ukraine war results right as well
Ok faggot, keep me posted

>>Any Forums interprets covid correctly
>>Any Forums gets mRNA vaccines right as well
>>Any Forums gets fake and gay globohomo Ukraine war results right as well
LOL Any Forums got all of these things completely, utterly wrong.

I mean if you ignore the fact that early life had very simple dna and about 99% of your genome is actually non-coding viral dna left over from old infections your ancestors got. Then yeah, sure this presents a problem. But with very simple dna, this knotting issue is a non-issue, thus giving opportunity for this mechanism to evolve and allow for complex organisms to deal with junk dna.

Any Forums NPC. You're a joke.

God, I hate Protestants.

>Strand passage
>Type IIA topoisomerase operates through a "two-gate" mechanism (though this is a historical notation), a mechanism supported by biochemistry[21] as well as by structural work.[22]

>A strand of DNA, called the gate, or G-segment, is bound by a central DNA-binding gate (DNA-gate). A second strand of DNA, called the transport, or T-segment, is captured by the dimerization of the N-terminal ATPase domain (the ATPase-gate) when two molecules of ATP bind. Hydrolysis of ATP and release of an inorganic phosphate leads to the cleavage of the G-segment, as the catalytic tyrosines form a covalent phosphotyrosine bond with the 5' end of the DNA. This creates a four-base overhang and a double-stranded break in the G-segment. As the DNA-binding gate separates, the T-segment is transferred through the G-segment. The G-segment is sealed, leading to the C-terminal gate (or C-gate) to open, allowing for the release of the T-segment. Release of product ADP leads to a reset of the system, and allows a second T-segment to be captured.

>Type IIB topoisomerases operate through a similar fashion, except that the protein forms a two-base overhang in the G-segment and the C-terminal gate is completely missing.

>DNA cleavage
>In the strand passage mechanism, the cleavage of DNA is key to allow the T-segment to transfer through the G-segment. The mechanism of DNA cleavage by type IIA topoisomerases has recently been the focus of many biochemical and structural biology studies.

your feelings dont matter
you have no counter arguments

Lmao sure thing bud. Keep me posted on the new swish media narrative that you support next month when Ukraine fades in to obscurity

Your "faith" is a feeling that doesn't matter, christcuck.

>this objectively observable process that we witness happening in realtime isn't because I think I understand organic chemistry without ever having taken bio 100 or chem 100

dawg, u mad?

maybe the first dna strands were so small that they wouldnt get tangled
but as dna strands got larger they started to knot until this hormone developped

ANYONE TRYUING TO REFUTE TIMECUBE IS DILDO AND SATAN
TIMECUBE IS ABSOLUTE
i WILL OFFER MILLION CASHDOLLA REWARD FOR PROOF AGAINST TIMECUBE

Attached: 1489950214957.jpg (536x640, 296.84K)