What can realistically be done about the Jews?

What can realistically be done about the Jews?

Attached: merchant computer.png (680x649, 641.41K)

What do you mean? To have a problem with Jews? What is it user, let's hear it. Remember that the police can get a link to this conversation if they need to.

Everything

Kill yourself kike

I tell everyone I can about them.

Breed with them

oy vey

Calling Jews gypsies?

congrats, they laugh at you

Attached: AAE3004B-D825-4695-83E1-64C1505CA6E3.jpg (1229x1280, 238.97K)

We love the jews, please stop running them down, their culture and their history, its just not right.

We have to realize they are better than us.

Poison their kosher products

Ban dual citizenship world wide.

Attached: 1638462670065.jpg (1200x803, 235.89K)

Tough question OP. It is harder than fuck to get a jew to take a shower or ride on a train. I'm thinking maybe some poison on top of currency?

but they deserve to have the comfort of extra security knowing that we readily help them with their best interests at heart and they can leave without fear of being stopped.

it's not only jews it's a psyop, most people think they're smart because they know "rockefellers and rotschild control the world", they want you to believe this you cucks, same thing with bill gates it's way too obvious

rockfellers are not even jews they're fucking white like plenty of other bankers families, they're not jews they are slave owners, they own us from birth

Yeah, nice try

Attached: 1645533869716.jpg (638x640, 92.28K)

You cant stop me from appreciating the jewish nation, im sorry user, im just not going to hate them is all.

HAHAHAA

Attached: 1629905256960.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

Not till you open early life on kikepedia then they start to realise.
What are you Jewish or something buddy?
Got something to share with us about underage sexual rites of the jew daughter?
Well I do and I can tell you they share their daughters in their little cults and do all sorts of despicable (Jewish) things to her body.
Heard it first hand myself.
Got anything to share Mr ShekelBurger?

Google: is Rockefeller and Rothschild Jewish
You fucking retarded shill why would someone listen to a kike like you when they have a fucking encyclopedia in their pocket that is updated daily.
Dumb fucking kikes just get dumber and dumber .

Go handle them yourself, OP. You know how to do it right? Why even make this thread? Muslims are faggots and cowards. Go do your own dirty work and stop lobbying death on Any Forums. This website is gay. The apex of closeted homosexuality.