Brit/pol/

>Macron blocks Boris on sending tanks to Ukraine as NATO tensions surge over 'red line'
express.co.uk/news/politics/1586094/ukraine-war-latest-emmanuel-macron-boris-johnson-tanks-nato-tanks-ukraine-russia-news

>Boris Johnson calls for P&O chief to quit after ‘brazen’ comments over sacking
independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/p-o-ferries-news-ceo-peter-hebblethwaite-b2043796.html

>Putin compares himself to JK ROWLING: Ranting president says Russia is being cancelled by the West - just like Harry Potter author on 'gender rights'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652119/Ukraine-war-Putin-defends-JK-Rowling-rant-cancel-culture.html

>Vicki Bevan, 37, an evil paedophile who raped a girl under the age of 13, has been warned by the judge that her horrendous crimes mean she might never be let out of prison
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/depraved-woman-who-raped-young-26557751

>‘Relief is incredible’ - woman terrorised by stalker who decapitated her cat celebrates his deportation
theargus.co.uk/news/20020898.hastings-woman-celebrates-stalkers-deportation/

>Thief, 56, jailed after stealing Ukraine charity box from pub, as landlord labels him ‘very worst of humanity’
thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/18056827/thief-jailed-stealing-ukraine-charity-box/

>Vicar, 87, branded woman with a cross, tied her up and beat her with a cane as he treated her like a slave, court
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652615/Vicar-87-branded-woman-cross-tied-beat-cane.html

>'Facts over biology' wins over MumsNet to Boris
order-order.com/2022/03/25/mumsnet-becomes-tory-turf/

Attached: 1646268330638.png (1022x851, 451.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxJz3nmfJw4
youtube.com/watch?v=DfEnIFV2-mc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10651449/Soldier-cleared-raping-colleague-told-court-liked-rough-kinky-sex.html
files.catbox.moe/5htqz4.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gotta get those birthrates UP

are you my girlfirend lel

Attached: 5c2bfb22e4ef92005abcf09e4c68d84c.jpg (550x825, 53.07K)

Maybe if people weren't fucked by the government they could fuck their partners instead.

>plane crashed in Madrid about six months ago. 200 Japanese on that plane. Broke my fucking heart. Six empty seats there was.

Attached: bernardmanning.jpg (1200x900, 126.01K)

>it's the governments fault I've never had sex
lol

COME ON LADS, ITS FRIDAY NIGHT

BRIT/POL/ DANCE OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=pxJz3nmfJw4

WAAHEEY

Attached: 1584548947809[1].gif (680x331, 2.44M)

Sick of BAMEs tbqhwy lads.

Attached: 1592160561583.png (657x525, 40.05K)

>he says he hates Normans
>he's actually 75% Norman

Attached: 238579236592736.png (746x788, 1.34M)

>it's not the government's fault I've never had sex
kek

yes lad

youtube.com/watch?v=DfEnIFV2-mc

Attached: 00.gif (1112x553, 239.75K)

I'm married mate. Cope.

kek niggers wouldn't even be in Jamaica if it weren't for Europeans bringing them there

Attached: 1602691753645.png (678x525, 37.76K)

People who hate Normans unwittingly hate their own ancestors

this motherfucker don't miss

Attached: file.png (720x720, 166.73K)

That photo. Prob bollocks tho

Attached: 2ggfftt1.jpg (485x381, 7.03K)

> Many of the indigenous people either were killed or died of diseases, after which the Spanish brought large numbers of African slaves to Jamaica as labourers

hmmm

Attached: FMzbazQXEAEa8dO.jpg (924x713, 95.64K)

>British Army soldier cleared of violently raping female colleague after he told court she 'liked rough, kinky sex' - but he is convicted of sexual assault after performing act on woman he knew she 'absolutely hated'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10651449/Soldier-cleared-raping-colleague-told-court-liked-rough-kinky-sex.html

Attached: what-was-it.png (331x265, 56.78K)

Well, it’s certainly true that there isn’t a person alive who can claim a pure Anglo Saxon lineage anymore. Statistically impossible.
I’ve embraced my Norman heritage.

Attached: 1606734302862.jpg (828x1043, 814.42K)

More action than the average brincel gets

Those are Irish.

(checked)
LETS GO

Attached: apu_dance_1.gif (498x289, 152.83K)

this nigga only misses

Attached: FOmwE4iXwAA5rfw.png (414x410, 194.17K)

Waheeeey!!

Attached: download.gif (640x480, 3.19M)

Scratched my car on a sign in a petrol station trying to edge round some stupid old cunt blocking the way in a stupid fucking campervan

Fucking raging

When can we gas these stupid old cunts

Have you tried being a better driver?

This

Need to be more aware of your surroundings mate

Fuck that get out the way you stupid old cunts beep beep

that's anti BAME speech

I remember once I got too close to the back corner of a tip up truck and gouged a huge gash down the side of my Corsa. Was proper funny actually.
I don't have a car now. Hate the things.

is that Maisie Williams?

Attached: BAMEs.png (592x544, 296.38K)

It's not my car so I suppose that's a positive

That's why I just buy old bangers, drive it around for a year and scrap it, get another. Don't give a toss if it gets dented or whatever, plus with older cars a lot of stuff you can fix yourself if you watch a few YT videos, newer cars confuse me with all the electrical dodads

>BAME
They prefer "Global Majority Ethnic people" these days.

idk?

files.catbox.moe/5htqz4.mp4

Depends on whether you mean Mormon as a cultural term or Mormon as a religious term. Lots of people in Utah don't go to church, but will still name their son Nephi or be the neighborhood Canal Master. It's kind of my point, actually. Not all English are Anglican, but it is nonetheless a defining feature of that culture taken as a whole, and there are many other cultural attributes that don't stem from religion but are historically intertwined with it. Even many people from Utah who aren't religiously Mormon are more accurately classified with them than with any of the neighboring groups who rarely have an identity or cultural affiliation deeper than just "American, white". It's the difference between direct descent from a specific very divergent culture, and just being a random mishmash of people who settled the frontier. Pic related, English ancestry % by US counties. The big blue blob equates to the Mormon nation. There is an actual genetic line drawn between that territory and the rest of the country, even taking into account that everyone under-reports English ancestry because they see it as "generic" and want to report something more exotic.

Ultimately I just don't think it's valid to identify sub-nations in America by European lineages, otherwise you'd be making the implication that the Mormon and English nations are closely interrelated culturally, when in reality they are very different despite sharing recent ancestry. There are still cultural connections, mostly supplied by extensive conversion and emigration in southwest England, but that's a one-way street. Likewise New Englanders, descended from East Anglian Calvinists, shouldn't be equated to the English, nor should they be to their Mormon descendants.

Attached: English2000.png (600x434, 298.26K)

fuck you Fukkeryama, I'll take Putin over globohomo any day.

All they did in that study was compare post codes with majority ethnic populations to majority white ones. The white people in those majority ethnic post codes are probably paying just as much. They claimed crime wasn't a factor, but didn't give any evidence for the claim.

>I’ve embraced my Norman heritage.
Me too.
Still prefer Anglo-Saxons though.

Attached: 1625766373141.jpg (1483x1062, 123.32K)

cycling is the best
>can afford to cycle to work, i live local enough
>don't do a physical job every day for years where you don't want to cycle 5 miles home every day
>have lunch provided or carry it with you in advance

Gonna watch Robot Jox with the missus tonight.
I think she'll like it, but she is unconvinced.

Attached: Robot Jox.jpg (838x1319, 106.42K)

Can I sleep on your couch?

I feel like such a Zoomer Anons, my tolerance for shit internet speeds is getting worse, ever since I got 24MB/s at Uni I've been chasing that high, the fact that no matter where I go, it caps out at 1MB/s fucking angers me. Our infrastructure is so shit.

you write good posts lad