IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO PLAY OUT LIKE THIS PUTINBROS

IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO PLAY OUT LIKE THIS PUTINBROS

Attached: russia_lmao.png (642x737, 417.63K)

So the Pentagon was right, they're out of necessary resources to continue a large scale operation
Kek

>special operations
>denazify and demilitarize
>protect Russian peoples in Eastern Ukraine
seems like its going just as he announced. He never said he was going to take Kiev, that's just something Western media made up to push the reunification of the Soviet Union.

that's like Hitler invading Russia then saying "we never said we were going to take Moscow, or Leningrad.

Did Putin plan to swallow Ukraine? Hmm, why would that be a plan? He just makes them Russian, one step at time. Tell me how would making them whole Russian would work right now.

thing is will they be allowed to get away with this? not that we know they have been cucked.

It's almost like the russian army has been kept incompetent since 1917, because every communist fears ambitional generals.

Big country. Small chunks. Lots of small ones become big swallow.

Petrodollar is no more. Go home, Russians.

Germany already disposed meat with Hitler's top generals. Russia just has more meat they can use at front lines and still stay Russian.

Dude, all of Ukraine hates Russia right now. It will take several generations for relations between Russia and Ukraine to recover. And as a result Ukraine is now firmly in the western sphere of influence considering how many Ukrainians are willing to die fighting Russians.

If they wanted to do that, they could have stopped at just parking their troops over in Donbas like practically everybody was expecting them to.

That's what they did
Why do you 5hink there's no combat vids?

decimated their economy & international relations for "Donbas"
big kek
hope millions of russians starve to death again

Attached: 1603818954270.gif (316x306, 540.83K)

The cope, lmao

Attached: 1648232368128.png (650x159, 36.72K)

Got the media is so corrupt and stupid that’s literally what he’s doing I was the whole point of the invasion eastern Ukraine… He never wanted to occupy Kyiv do you know what a headache that would be to take over a whole Nother country he wants to liberate the E stupid

But if Putin takes all of Luhansk and Donetsk, with a land bridge all the way to Crimea, and in doing so basically annihilates the remaining Ukrainian armed forces, leaving the rest of the country a bankrupt wreck... he kind of does win. You think Poland is going to convince all those Ukrainians they took in to go back?

What the fuck are you talking about?
Russia has no young people left, they have the worst demographic in europe.

Haven't you noticed how old the captured pilots and soldiers are?
Haven't you noticed how many of their ranks are filled with minorities?

>firmly in western sphere
That got them into war. Now they will seek out sphere of money even more. Not sure if they love western world because of McDonald's. It's more of an financial wish. Sure, sure, independence too, but they running away from Ukraine, right?

it was always about the nationalists in donbas

fuck zog

Attached: 1645907453627.webm (352x640, 968.17K)

Wasn't that their stated goal from the beginning?

Hans, have you SEEN Ukraine's demographics?

Yes, i noticed. It's called front lines meat. They got reserves. Hitler used up whole generation for slaughter to gain war ground.

Tbh they hohols are not mega nazi and will hate Russia till the end of times now

read about stalingrad and operation mars

HOLLY COPE
HAHAHAHAHA HAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1636379983592.jpg (435x448, 35.53K)

>heh Russia could never conquer and hold Ukraine
>"uh actually we don't want to, we just want Ukraine to not join NATO and let go the donbass and crimea"
>HAHAHA RUSSIA IS LOSING

Attached: 20200706_151834.png (500x451, 319.99K)

We have been saying this from day one. All he wants is Donbas Luhansk and the Krim.

>Considering how many Ukrainians are willing to die fighting Russians.

LOL
LMAO

Attached: i cant leave.jpg (828x907, 441.51K)

Attached: 1646359545118.jpg (1024x490, 54.7K)

>read about stalingrad and operation mars

listen, i have 0 reasons to care about putin or russians other than having even more ukranian qt prostitutes around when i travel, but if you listen to his speech, you will realize that yes, indeed, recapturing the separatist areas was a main objective. And yes, they actually seemed to have failed capturing kiev (for which they will only level it to the ground now), but it's not the total failure you shills are claiming it is.

and since you look like a glowie, yes, I do travel for sex tourism, sometimes in areas where that are illegal here are legal there. so come at me.

9,000~ dead and many hundreds of lost equipment and for what? to "secure" territory they already held?

what a fucking failure.

That plus Crimea and Ukraine becoming neutral, mainly. Makes sense that they'd just threaten Kiev and not attack it, to forcenthe government to accept their demands. But Jewlensky wants then to shell Kiev and kill as many filthy goyim as possible.

I bet you also believe you are real women.

>spend weeks literally trying to take Kiev
>"h-he wasn't trying to take Kiev, h-he never wanted all of Ukraine

This is some serious cope lmao

Attached: CmpO8WkWcAAC13r.jpg (750x937, 99.66K)

It will be a victory but the Russian army has taken a hit to its reputation.

>"uh actually we don't want to, we just want Ukraine to not join NATO and let go the donbass and crimea"
>All he wants is Donbas Luhansk and the Krim

then why bomb and try to occupy the rest of the country?

>ha ha I see you fell for our clever ruse
>you see we WANTED you to slaughter our conscripts and destroy our armour
>but the real prize was the East and Mariupol will fall ANY WEEK NOW

lel are you stupid?
a third of the Ukranian army is in donbass
they're creating a encirclement never seen since Stalingrad

Attached: kartographie-historische-karten-neuzeit-zweiter-weltkriegweltkrieg-russland-schlacht-von-stalingrad-sowjetische-gegenoffensive-19111942-30111942-zusatzrechte-freikarten-nicht-vorhanden-gc5yh5.jpg (1300x1271, 173.46K)

>but if you listen to his speech

if you listen to his speech he said that anyone who interfered would face the biggest consequences in their history. did not come to pass. his words not mine. nobody that helped Russia faced any consequences worse than their history. Sure Ukraine obviously did but that's not what he threatened/promised. He threatened anybody who helped and we all helped.

tl;dr he's full of shit and if you defend him you are too

read about stalingrad and operation mars

He also wants Ukraine demilitarised and to not join Nato, so it makes sense to get the military rekt and through that force the govt to accept neutrality and no Nato.

>a third of the Ukranian army is in donbass
Srsly?

Attached: golden_wtf.jpg (800x533, 47.4K)

i have met plenty ukries already. every single one of them drives a mercedes jeep eitherblack or silver. Most of them said they havetn registered yet and they gonna go sightseeing in berlin first then travel to italy and france to see what country has the best to offer.

it's literally stalingrad and operation mars again

have you ever heard of pyrrhic victory?

No

yes, the best one

Maybe but why was there a significant reputation in the first place? Russia's last conventional war was Afghanistan and that ended in failure (I don't count 2008 Georgia because they are utterly shit). Just saying maybe other people setting their expectations way too high here

no it doesn't. fascinating cope

Flooding Poland with bankrupt criminals? Not really pyrrhic

>omg tgey didn't blitzkrieg the whole country in three days absolutely HUMILIATED
You must be over 18 to post here

>attacks Kiev with half of the mobilized army
>gets pushed back
>we didn't want Kiev anyway
what kind of cope is this?

ahh yes, that's why Nato is totally there and zelensky got his No Fly Zone and Biden is sending troops right now.

at least try man. come on. A half truth does not become the full truth because you say so. Look at my comment, I'm even conceding that Russia is partly failing, but you weirdos can't even do that. I would understand if you were paid for this, but if you are a human being with such lacking levels critthinking then you truly deserve everything that is happening to you.

It begs the question still: will Russia continue to push forward from the South despite being bogged down in trench warfare in the North?

Attached: gallipoli_trenches.jpg (640x468, 226.77K)

>w-we never even wanted to take the whole country we were merely pretending to try to encircle kyiv
holy shit this is national levels of cope

Nice argument

>hhhmmm? oh no u don't sweetie
>nuh uh

its over satans reign has begun we will eat bugs live in pods and have no penis GLOBOHOMO VICTORY

Attached: 1625171707024.jpg (720x894, 76.78K)

>attacks Kiev with half of

12-30k, another 30k around kharkov

They never attacked Kiev

>Ukraine is getting so much military support from the west and abandoned armour they can’t use them fast enough
>this somehow means they are being demilitarized