Hungary is ready to annihilate Ukraine and Russia without NATO assistance...

Hungary is ready to annihilate Ukraine and Russia without NATO assistance. We have supermassive tactical black holes ready to deploy at close proximity.

Attached: clash of clans.png (635x584, 321.22K)

The Hohol Decimator 5000 has been dispatched.

Attached: Big Wind.jpg (1000x667, 104.64K)

Let me guess, you guys call those things "Hung(a)ry bombs"?

Fuck that fat cunt.

Attached: untitled (2).png (1220x874, 799.3K)

literally know nothing about hungary except Oban, never met a hungarian anywere, what's going on in your country? do you guys don't migrate and put restaurants? is it comfy at home? any interesting national stereotypes? do you have sea? or mountain? any good writers?

Spastic Any Forumstards and rt articles are each other's bread and butter.

Ukraine should have given Hungary's land back when they had the chance.

Attached: 2l1qxz.jpg (320x240, 22.87K)

Based Magyar

Attached: f2a.jpg (757x507, 32K)

go get your booster mate.

You have zero clues about what you're offering expertise on.

To the extent any of the government numbers can be believed, Argentina's vax rate is higher than Hungary's mate.

Thats true
>Argentina's vax rate is higher than Hungary's mate.
Dont trust any Argentinian statistics about anything. That said. I would not be surprised, for the better part of a year (maybe more) there was a vaccination station near my home. Open 6 days a week. From 8AM to 6PM. It was full every day at all hours all 6 days of the week.
We are fucked and that is saying something for Argentinian standards.

>national interest

That's literally antisemitic

I could make a joke about not trusting rt articles about anything either, but I probably won't. Oh shit, nevermind.

russia has a strong future because turks and arabs and shit will back Men 100% of the time vs faggots like zelensky

Compared to the rest of the main stream media I have caught them on less bullshit. But you are a local you know best.

.. are those yet engines strapped to a t-34 chassis??

Our bazookas on bicycles made more sense.

Been upgraded to a T-54/55 chassis, actually.

Attached: Big Wind_3.jpg (1024x683, 261.79K)

>do you guys don't migrate and put restaurants
I'm sure there are some but it's not as prevalent like turkis restaurants for example
>is it comfy at home?
It's been comfy for the past 10 years but who knows what will happen, we are pressured heavily from the west
>any interesting national stereotypes?
None comes to mind
>do you have sea?
Only a big ass lake, but it's pretty nice, see picrel
>or mountain?
Best we can do is a 1000 metres
>any good writers?
Actually yes. Jókai Mór, Móricz Zsigmond for example

Attached: Views_of_Balatonfüred_and_Lake_Balaton_from_Tihany_Peninsula,_Hungary.jpg (2048x1536, 1.24M)

Subcarpathia back?

weeks before the war they said they could take over Hungary easily with the fraction of their military power... not to mention the bombings, ethnic intimidation, dual citizenship and language ban.
And now they want our help???????

Attached: 564.png (600x548, 281.8K)

Sick

Zelensky is such a pushy kike.

They said they could reach Balaton in 2 hours.
Irony is a bitch.
Also, after what they've done to ethnic Hungarians living in Ukraine I think they deserve everything they've got.

Btw, what are his chances of beating that coalition of yours in the upcoming elections? I heard Orban is bribing the living shit out of everyone.

Bribing how? By having an actual policy that people expect of a politician to have and that the people vote accordingly? Oh right, that's populism.

Sorry but I can't take a country where nodding means "no" for serious.

thats Bulgaria

Attached: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (640x427, 53.2K)

That's bulgaria you uneducated nigger

zelensky is such a needy little boyfriend