Almost 4 million Ukrainians left Ukraine because of the security operation

90% womenz and kids.

2.3 million left for Poland, 0.5 million for Romania, only 20,000 to Russia.

How come Ukranians love Poland so much.

Attached: 80D22F0D-6D75-46F1-BBB7-82AA104D78D6.jpg (1536x1291, 569.06K)

Poland stood firm on border protectionism, it must be a strategy to subvert Poland.

They don't need to leave to Russia.
Russia is their home, Kiev Russia.
Russia has just liberated them from globohomo kike government.
They are returning home.

Because Poles are actually a decent people (but not in Any ForumsVR)

Attached: ukr.jpg (1079x643, 83.76K)

wealthiest slav country also we border them so they can get fast back home
its >le cheap workforce. And you as an American know best how shit is this cheap workforce

Poland has a better relationship with Ukraine, speaks a slavic language, many Ukrainians have relatives in Poland and there are more border crossings into Poland.
There are only a handful of border crossings in Romania due to natural barriers (Carpathian in the south and swamp in the south).
If you combine Romania and Moldova then it's over 1 mil.

Plenty of Ukrainians already work here so they are nor alone.
Polish citizens invited them to their houses.
Poland was first to support Ukraine while west was still figuring things out.
Never been a fan of Ukraine but not extending a hand in situation like that would be against our beliefs.

>husbends

>16-28

So 15 and 29 is ok?

> get fast back home

Turks, Syrians and Iraqis said that

why they leaving so soon? first decade of war just begun...

You will own nothing and will be happy for food and shelter that's the order out of chaos, that jew rats created ...

Attached: happyjew.gif (220x164, 425.29K)

Thank God they're not coming here

nazis like each other. both were hardcore hitler dick riding in ww2

That just fantastic

Attached: JewsRU.webm (640x320, 1.19M)

Also, I've seeing lots of stories of people who went to romania, slovakia, hungary etc and then still went for Poland later since the border waiting times were the longest at our border.

are they checking if these uks come from east war torn ukraine or west peacefull ukraine?

>How come Ukranians love Poland so much.
Our fucked up government love them to death (of polish people).

It would be nice if Ukraine considered their male population human beings instead of farm animals who can be easily sacrificed for the sake of the same system that considers them expendable.

This.
Besides, lots of Poles work abroad, like me. There's lots of housing. I invited two Ukrainian families to my empty flat in PL.
>inb4 they'll rob/ruin your place
I don't care. They needed a roof and someplace to rest and get a new start. It's women with kids, ffs...

There are even as more as 5 mln of them down here and when this war is over I'm sure they will not leave bc Ukraine is such an unbelievibe shithole that even Poland seems to be a wonderland next to it. All of you westerners have no idea how poor Ukraine is.
RIP for ethnically clean Poland.

The amount of dosh EU and USA will pour at ukraine after the war will be remarkable. It will take probably a decade but ukies will end up better than before the war.

All those young women and young rapey muslims together? That's gonna work out swell.

all generators have CO2 alarms on them now that constantly mis fire from a change in breeze direction - all of it is because dumb spics and niggers had to run generators inside their homes. Our ssociety just keeps getting rounded down lower and lower.

That Ukrainian men are not in armed revolt against their government right now is insane.

we are fucked.
we are fucked beyong your limit
dont listen to any liberal idiot,we are fucked and after next one year probably we gonna start killing these ukrainian pigs

Uh oh polbros?

Attached: 1646208292970.jpg (1990x1124, 483.55K)