Is the reason women no longer want seem to want monogamy simply because society has told them they don't over the last...

>twitter.com/nypost/status/1507133950484955142
Is the reason women no longer want seem to want monogamy simply because society has told them they don't over the last 30 years or is it in their nature? Because men sure still seem to want monogamy. I feel for you fuckers out there still dating.

Attached: fgff.png (656x626, 643.21K)

Made for fat White pussy

I've been with my lady since we were both 12 (we were friends back at ages 8) -- there was a trend in middle school to LARP as a married couple -- we are both 35 now. I'm fucked if I ever get separated. Dating is alien to me. Anons dating, how is it out there?

Depends

If Chad it's easier than ever to build a harem, and keep it secret and rotating. If subchad it's hardmode, there are 200 million subchads like you, and not many women who will settle for less than Chad.

Don't gimme that Chad bullshit, son. I'm talking about legit dating, not a perspective from a recluse.

Had no luck with tinder or okcupid.
Did very well dating amateur theater actresses. Even got asked out by an audience member one time. Met one girl I wish I'd kept.

I'm married and I'm in the same boat. I'd like to think us being older means the women our age would be more mature, but I don't know.

She got fuck all the niggers she wants.

dont think about it
i think its cute and nice that you and your wife has been together for so long
keep it up

That's a man.

>using Tinder as it is intended to be used
>"Hacked"
Remember when words meant things?

can you stop spamming this trash already, we all saw it

There are more than five people here.

“Dated”

Was fucking awful until I found my current girl. I was scraping the bottom of the single mom roastie barrel until I found a qt virgin rural goth on tinder. She has no idea of her SMV, avoids social media because she's kind of an autist with a hyper interest in old PC games. We've been together for three years and will be getting married soon. Before her it was the worst "want someday" middle aged women, money sponge asian whores, and overly entitled "melanin qweens". If my dumb ass can land a 9/10, it isn't impossible.

No, I've only ever read about those days: the eras before women and niggers were given rights.

The only men dating right now are men rotating dates with several women.
Your only responses are going to come from men with their own entourage, or rejected reclusive men.

t. Dating three women and none of them even know

Married for 5 years now. All my friends my age are unmarried and it’s not a pretty sight. Had one buddy who took a girl out on an expensive date and the woman ended up ditching him AFTER ordering a 10oz steak. Had another buddy who hates degenerate women even more than I do and had a girl try to blow him within 10 minutes of meeting. The spectrum is broad but there are plenty of girls to date (by their own design), not a lot to marry.

A few tears ago I ran a harem, then decided to settle down. This is how it be my nigger - you're either Chad, Brad (almost Chad), or you're sniffing for crumbs.

I was Brad - banging 4s and 5s.

Chad and subchad just means attractive and unattractive, this isn't really a world changing concept.

>How I hacked Tinder and became an unpaid prostitute.

Attached: 1646785906206.webm (624x468, 2.7M)

This.

Attached: 1646053471442.png (562x437, 52.92K)

Any woman using a dating site is either garbage or a whore.
I'd lean towards garbage, because most whores and hook up easily IRL.

I believe most of pol's experience is the opposite: not dating.

>society
Jews.

>hacked tinder
>30 years?
shes 30
this shit has been going on since the 60's
thats almost what 60 years now

>I wonder this thing is like?
>don't tell me what this thing is like tell me what I want to hear
so, you cal your husband "my lady" huh?

>how I broke the internet!

Have you guys used the Replika bot?

Attached: 1641181040525.png (568x471, 351.75K)

Spoiler: Her secret is that she's a whore.

I don't want simple nerdy terminologies, I wanted some anecdotes.

I’ve been married for 8 years, I’ve only ever had sex with women in their early 20s, Am 43 now, my wife was 27 when we got married, but very traditional and young looking, solid 8. Am older now, my looks are fading but if I ever was to divorce I don’t think i could get with women my own age. I probably would end up in a sugar baby situation, I love my wife she’s great but the wall takes no prisoner!

It all started with a jewish professor in feminism when it was in its early stages who made the now famous trope: If men sleep with many women he is a hero, if women does it she is a whore.
This has never been said by men, quite the contrary, men who slept around were seen as tricks and no father would say yes to such marrying their daughter. (there was a time not long ago where you had to ask the father for his daughters hand in marriage, shotgun marriage was reserved for the "incels" of the time)

Attached: 1632220001785.png (605x882, 357.09K)

thoughts:
>she's nasty
>there's nothing earth shattering in the article
>jump quick on the date
>literally what i've been telling women who bore me with the inquisition: "move quicker next time. (unmatch)"

...one interesting point: when you dirty bitches do that nice-to-know/need-to-know interrogation bullshit, i wanna hang up. zero interest in your judgement. put up or shut up.