This is extremely depressing

Our freedoms are being trampled upon. The war on cars rages on, and we're losing: youtube.com/watch?v=k8Lo0ieyQtQ

Attached: outrageous.jpg (605x1524, 100.98K)

how is that my problem?

>Surely you have proof, officer

>tell that to the judge.

difference is. he gets paid to go to court . you lose money going to court.

t. has never dealt with pigs before

There's still too much freedom. People need a yoke.

HELLOOooOOOoOO
CASSETE TAPE SALES >:DDDDD

AND OTHER ANALOG ITEMS
OF MEDIA HARDWARE!!!

Attached: EtA4-K0XIAUaJBx.jpg (960x664, 41.75K)

>this kills Uber Eatz
AND THAT'S A GOOD THING.

Attached: 1591578021610.jpg (627x544, 50.52K)

uh, navigation apps? uber/gig economy workers? etc etc?

Good, phone niggers need to be beaten in the street like a dog.

Aww shit gotta break out the cd binder again

You access the application and illuminate the screen before driving then put it on your phone holder. Doesn't say you can't look at a driving app.

you usually switch between driving apps, music apps, in the case of gig economy workers i've seen some of them using both waze/gmaps and the uber driver app.

this is an idiotic law. only a literal cocksucker would defend this.

This guy is a cop in England. Who fucking cares?

>we're losing
Yes you are. Now Fuck off.

Wouldn’t simply touching the screen constitute “accessing an application”?

If the device is connected by Bluetooth, wouldn’t pressing your car’s input controls, such as the volume button or track/seek button constitute “accessing an application”?

This law is draconian, politicians and elites don’t give a fuck because they have chauffeurs

The government is desperate for more revenue to feed the beast. They loose money arresting violent niggers and make money harassing tax payers.

I have no problem with this. Driving is crazy fucking dangerous. Think of a two lane 55mph road for example, a line of paint is all that separates you from a head on collision, and I am really fucking sick of watching people drift left of center. I have been driving since 2005 and I see this way more in recent years.

only now? its illegal here for 20 years already

Can this even be enforced? How is any cop going to notice most of this behaviour

Holy shit. Are you 13?

My freedoms don't text and drive dumbass
Or you know what go ahead and text and drive cuz I want to see you hit a small child and get put in prison it'd be funny to see your asshole get resized bubba the black chud

be globohomo govt
>everyzing is verboten
>except taking it up in ze ass
and you vill like it

This has been the law in Georgia for three or four years. You can't touch a phone or other mobile device for any purpose while driving unless it is in a mount. Propping it up on your leg or other body part is illegal. If must be in a mount attached to the vehicle.

My mom's phone is hooked up via Bluetooth to the car and she still got stopped by a cocksucker saying she had it in her hand. Cops are faggots who weren't athletic enough for the military and got bullied in school

> muh safety
npc brain
you are vaxxed, too, aren't you?

Are you retarded. If you need to fuck around with your phone or tablet, get stop and out of the fucking road or street. Oh the cunt in Prager U video is former racing driver who was utterly mediocre but had novelty value as woman in motorsport who has ever since worked as lobbyist for car industry.

Cars are necessary evil in modern society, but having all our city planning done entirely around cars like US is retarded as fuck.

Attached: 1635800137822.gif (210x228, 831.08K)

You must live in a suburb, or city. This isn't a bad thing but I can see how from your perspective the war on cars seems to be winning. But here the closest store is 10 miles away, the towns are separated by miles of fields and woods and gas prices remain relatively low. Also, cops are scarce if you stay out of town.