How does it feel knowing hate against ethnic russians has gone beyond the Balts and is now publicly encouraged across...

How does it feel knowing hate against ethnic russians has gone beyond the Balts and is now publicly encouraged across the world?

Attached: CAA15A61-6550-451F-BF60-C25586C93E69.jpg (1253x940, 132.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/alpha1918/108
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As if the world didn't already hate those niggers as well. Never met a single person who said they really loved Lithuanians and Poles immigrating here

Feels sad. Also your govt and mine admitted to direct war with Russia.

yeah brits always been like that. causing people to hate eachother. india vs pakistan, china vs taiwan, ukraine vs russia.

small country with weak military, relly on such cowars tactics

I don't know any russians but that's pretty gay, it's not like they voted for putin by virtue of being russian.

I don't hate even the dumbest accidental Putin shill Russian just cause their dictator threatens them with death if they disobey,

Getting real inpatient with them since they don't assassinate his ass though, it's one fucking guy.

NATO isn't the world a*glo menace

I am not coming. Hope they kill you

Feels good, real good.

Also lol, I just realized that this kid is old enough to be conscripted by now and is might be in Ukraine.

Attached: literally_me.png (350x572, 438.93K)

Butthurt belt should unite to contain the Russian menace.

>now publicly encouraged
Retarded historically illiterates zoomer.

Balts? Literally every European neighbor hates Russia and for a good reason.

Good

Sorry i wont fight Russia. Maybe next time agent cletus.

Yeah, we're not brown enough for you to give us free lolis.

Attached: 1629221923418.jpg (873x671, 93.07K)

Since the Chinese and the Indians have become much more pro-Russian I am totally ok with this.

The (((western))) opinion does not matter anymore.

Attached: 1632904497619.jpg (422x425, 33.25K)

>hate against ethnic russians
There is no such thing as hate against ethnic Russians here. Stop your propagandashit.

They deserve it ending the everdrive production.

we always openly hated you westoids so it's only fair you're allowed to hate us back

Attached: 1495522825621.jpg (550x528, 29.42K)

I disavow and reject this meme. We are not demons and demonic/satanic imagery is typical of psyOps coming out of the U.K. GCHQ and their Satanic government. Russians and Ukrainians are brothers and they are both neighbors to us and I want their war to end and peace to be restored.

Attached: latviadgaf.png (866x965, 685.34K)

It's in their nature.

Russians can hold back for a while but their niggerish self emerges at some point as history shows.

Still not hating ruskies
t.me/alpha1918/108

Not my problem
t actual mongol

Is that why Russians we ragingly seeking royal marriages with European countries in the past? Your leaders were German for Christ's sake.

Feelsgoodman

Euphoric. Nuke Moscow.

good.

Attached: 1647650409220.jpg (1080x1080, 128.55K)

well, what average estonian thinks about russians? nothing? do they actually hate us?

uhhh i'm talking about recent history ville tf are you on

Brits even got different groups in Ireland to hate each other over Ireland breaking away from crown rule. Amazing propagandists.

Feels good man, like the world finally accepts me and my views, i hope there will be more vidya about killing r*sskies, Black was my favorite game because of all the russian speaking enemies, don't even remember the story but gameplay was satisfying as fuck.

I kneel

Attached: 04030d12178503b5f2810147345a8a19.jpg (250x857, 74.69K)

I don't hate Russians i just hate the russian government attacking Ukraine and all.

Is there any any light on the horizon or is Putin and his henchmen in power for their lifetimes?

>Brit
>Created a bunch of countries via Balkanization and D&C of slavs
Fuck off.

Good

What you would call "assimilation into the U.S.S.R." we call attempted genocide. So we're all pretty salty about that still. Hate? More like, fear.

Idk

can you please withdraw slovak wojak from these bunch of retards.
Only people that support Ukraine in Slovakia are braindead npcs and ngo personas from our goverment.

What even is the Moscow regions name? Every other part of the country has a distinct identity and name but that part is just like “we’re Russians and our identity is everyone is a part of us and we’re in charge” they’re like the Han Chinese of Slavs.

It feels bad because it shows that MSM brainwashing works and is highly successful.

I don't get this shitty wojak meme
all my polish friends are literally shitting their pants and want 0 nato involvment and fear that putin will nuke them if they were to do anything

Attached: 1593446090022.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Our cowardly jew and American who run this country won't even cancel the May 9th Russian victory celebrations and parties and parades. Watch and see what happens here on May 9th in our capital.

>muh poor ...
STFU Hanz u had two tries and failed at both.