UH OH HUNGARY BROS

Congratulations. You're now on the wrong side of history, despite taking in 300k Ukrainian refugees, because you don't want to die for Kiev. It's just like World War 2, actually.

Attached: 1644142405592.png (1140x1106, 583.23K)

why the fuck would Hungary help? The EU has been bitching with them about national laws for years and they threatened them with stopping subsidies.

We have never been not on the right side.

Attached: Hungarian hussar honks against the dying of the light.png (823x682, 1006.55K)

They're right not to. Ukraine is trying to strongarm them to conform to EU and NATO influence by using the same moral arguments they've heard a million times. I just worry for their next government, who might give in to the constant foreign pressure.

Attached: 1631397438434.png (849x691, 586.36K)

Attached: 1645547927883.jpg (499x1210, 86.62K)

Sorry, magyar. Zelenskyy and NATO told me you're on the wrong side, and that you're even WORSE than the Russians.

Attached: 1629847321683.jpg (1280x851, 136.43K)

>I just worry for their next government, who might give in to the constant foreign pressure.

Worry for the what now?

We need a second Treaty of Trianon

Attached: europe2024.png (1200x1099, 84.41K)

Hungary is based.
Ukraine's language laws are garbage.
Fuck around and find out hohols.

>369261725
Some Hungarian user had a series of posts about a week back on the next election cycle looking bleak for continued sovereignty. Hopefully, Hungary stays defiant. Maybe he was overblowing it.

Attached: 1617065237195.png (753x707, 955.39K)

>we are gypsies and we need another handout from our Jewish masters in our tin cans
Fix'd for you.

I'm proud to be Hungarian with my foreskin

Attached: Coat_of_arms_of_the_Lands_of_the_Holy_Hungarian_Crown_(1915-1918,_1919-1946).svg.png (281x600, 132.97K)

The election is in 8 days, so we will find out, but I find it highly unlikely that the kike opposition would win, however the 4th supermajority is at serious risk

Not our war. Leave Hungary out of these wars now and forever. Thanks.

Hohols are like gypsies trying to play on our heart strings with their fucking woe is me attitude. Fuck you Hohols, i'll ignore even the most attractive of your bby jirls begging on the streets.

he means the government that NATO/CIA are planning to install as a puppet

expected from a mudslim country

Praying for your country, magyarbro. Fidesz looks poised to win, but who really knows what's going to happen. NGOs have complete free reign with all of the hand-wringing over Ukraine. Hopefully, nothing gets pulled.

Attached: 1644580584899.jpg (1078x1600, 294.46K)

And? Their campaign's falling apart because of the war. The opposition parties behind the astroturfed Manchurian candidate are scrambling to secure comfy opposition seats to keep sitting in for the next cycle too as they're realizing that this rectangle-headed gypsy the CIA pulled out of its ass ruined everything for them.

>tf
i bet you are romanian diaspora

source?

Attached: zay.webm (852x480, 2.03M)

If Putin retreats and accepts defeat, than we are seriously fucked, we have to get stronger realtions with China and India so the west can't fuck us over real hard but people won't take this lightly, they won't want to align with eastern countries more. But we will be pariahs in the eyes of pretty much whole Europe. This shit has taken a really heavy toll on V4 as well, the Polish president refused to invite our president for the Polish-Hungarian friendship day as per tradition because he didn't want to be seen with a Hungarian politician.
Just as things started to get better for us as a nation, everything is getting fucked up. I strongly believe that we are in the right, but I don't know if we are strong enough to resist this kind of pressure.

Ukraine's Deputy PM on telegram. It's real.

Attached: 1647681266239.jpg (960x700, 83.37K)

oh cool good to hear. just beware the 2am ballot dump in key cities. good luck magyarbro.
i met a few of ya'll irl. cool peoples

Why? Why would we help Ukraine or Russia for that matter? We view this as a conflict solely between those two.

Staying the fuck away from war is the only right side of history, fucking warmongers, let countries who don't want anything to do with this proceed to not want anything to do with this.

what if i told you that there's someone who doesn't want to take sides lol

I agree but with hungary getting everything back

There are no votes appearing ouf of thin air here, our elections are paper-based. And we have this thing called voter ID that you, the paragon of democracy apparently don't require people to have.

What are people's general reaction to the war there? Is it shilling for Ukraine, Russia, or general apathy? If it's for Ukraine, that will be exploited to claim victory for the opposition on election day. Hold strong.

Taking in refugees and wounded soldiers isn't enough - that's basically worth as much as thoughts and prayers. You have to shed blood to be in the right. Sorry, I don't make the rules. The NATO and EU vampires do.

Attached: 1620652905409.jpg (778x675, 33.7K)

hohols are vermin. all their attempts to pull at our hearts' strings have led me to hate them with passion. I hope their population is scattered scattered across the world and their land resettled, their state dismembered and disembowled as tiny shitty city-state republics in the russian federation, its name never uttered again for the rest of history. I hope they live in camps for generations and are forever denied the right to return. Z

Lol hohols treat hungarian minorities worse than romanians. They don't even allow education in their native hungarian language. And now they want to moralfag about muh hungarian minority there. Fucking hoholfags

QRD on combat granny?

The Hungarians are the only ones with a brain. The rest of Europe is too dumb to understand that Europe will become a battlefield for Russia and US.

My American user friend is maybe too paranoid, but I really wouldn't put it past them to pull something like voter fraud on election day. Hungary is not yet another outpost for global GDP growth like America is, and hopefully never will be - but they've done it before in Europe.

They are the ones who said Russians had food for only 3 day, and we didn't allow them to join NATO and the war is because of this. If they would be in NATO Russia didn't attack them. They also said, they were gonna win.

After that, they said "Russia won't stop at the Ukrainian border, we are next"...

So, they have food for only 3 days, but they gonna attack us...

So, they are gonna win, but Russia won't stop at the Ukrainian border...

So, if they were in NATO, Russia wouldn't attack them. But Russia is gonna attack NATO countries after Ukraine...

WOW, just WOW

Attached: b.jpg (512x512, 49.3K)

Maybe we shouldn't be constantly bragging, but we should take the money and shut up our mouths and pump a lot of Hungarian children out of women.

But no >i'm basically a streetfighter

Also all of our political parties are filled with commie gypsies and jews.

SLAVA HUNGARY

Attached: eternal_austrian_cuck.png (500x408, 37.57K)

This is just so typical of them, I'm honestly embarrassed to be sharing a border with them. And also lets not forget how they didnt want refugees from Syria but the one from Ukraine are ok, yeah im sure it doesnt have to do anythng with skin color or religion.

Hungarian opposition leader. Granny doesn't like him...

Attached: 1985 - Mályi tó.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)