Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: o6iez7dcjro81.jpg (720x664, 53.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fY8dENdB620
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do someone see a child, and immediately associate them with slave labor?

captcha JDH8M

technically everything she says is correct but spiritually she is wrong

If you don’t like life you could always kill yourself instead of an innocent baby.

Funny enough, it’s actually a secular reading of the Bible that would lead to the same conclusion.

Attached: 3B7F7407-6C17-4F6D-8040-7FA4B29D6DBF.jpg (603x802, 314.81K)

Only in "modern" (((society))) where the jew has convinced everyone that money isn't the most evil force to have ever existed. If we went back to being homesteaders that shunned all trade he would be dead wrong. Money and "progress" are the enemy of mankind.

Or you could work to change our society back into something wholesome and raise your children to do the same. Struggle shouldn’t be feared, only aimless wasting of your life.

>life should be fairies and magic and shit therefore you shouldn't breed

Literally no one is talking about a sect of Judaism here

There are a lot of people we should kill user, politicians and jews and any person who wants to earn money should be the starting point. I'm down for a bloodbath.

Sounds about right

Kinds true but we’re a biological species

No, because you suffer and die either way.

Checked /thread

keep kicking that can boomer. this is why we hate you.

>I hate god
wow based
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fY8dENdB620

>savestate
Is this some transitioning speedrunner?

Except me, I’m here too.

Attached: DE90101C-2EC6-4D4B-98A7-B2F8EEBE2A43.gif (220x220, 68.7K)

No it’s not. There’s no way to know any baby is born against its will. It’s just a projection because the baby was born against the adults will. And in life, you don’t have to work or make money or do anything that you don’t want to do. Every human being who ever lived had total and absolute free will. Even in the Bible, there are many stories of people doing things against Gods will.

Everything in that image is completely false, and asinine.

Why don't people like this just kill themselves and save the rest of us the aggravation?
Oh right, they're limp dick cowards.

>nothing they can do about it
These worthless fucks should all be given the death penalty.
Apparently it's actually doing them a favor.

God I hate these whiny narcissistic brats.

Sounds like this dude has a lot of expectations for his child.

Attached: 1610086157371.jpg (174x168, 4.95K)

It's just a cope.

The more "clever" you are, the better you become at coping to cover for the fact that you can't get laid.

Yes. That's why we (whites) need to stop having children and instead import as many africans as we can. This will also help solve global warming and gender equality.

Why is this logic mostly said against whites, and not other races who breed like insects?

>Why do someone see a child, and immediately associate them with slave labor?
because some people see the machine that drives everything. You aren't free, you are born to be exploited, suicide is seen as a sin, a crime, not a call for help, you are enslaved to the state from first breath.

They're not actually that unhappy.
They just like complaining and liberal culture idealizes misery.

Ban "smart" but pessimistic characters in media and watch these people disappear.