Lolberts

When did you finally grow out of libertarianism? For me, it was in high school upon realizing they were just another flavor of leftism. Share your redemption stories.

Attached: 000101100.jpg (1067x724, 94.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmJE0tqFBTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The absolute state of lolbertarians

Attached: 1648135971269.jpg (385x390, 29.96K)

Desantis sounds pretty based to me.

>they are "your" kind of bans/requirements
but thats exactly what everyone has been doing all along. voting for the people that will look out for their interests. Is this guy a retard?

>inb4 butthurt lolberts

Attached: 1644469579196.jpg (1024x1014, 148.83K)

When I realized nobody truly believes in free speech, they just say they do until they get power, including us.

They’ll never just “leave you alone”. They’ll hunt you down in your remote mountain cabin and force you to watch fag propaganda at gunpoint until you believe everything the kikes want you to believe. lolberts refuse to accept this.

>some literal-who on twidder
>speaks for all lolberts

When i realized that human beings, (including white people) will fuck each other over for the stupidest shit, unless there was the "threat" of punishment. It was a dark day of clarity that formed many thoughts afterwards.

> If you don't let Dr. Shekelberg castrate autistic boys you're literally Hitler

Even in my most libertarian phase I understood that it could only work if everyone in your country was the same ethnicity.

takes more than a dozen functioning brain cells to be a literal libertarian.
neither OP nor his twitter faggot need apply.

Attached: 1624284900542.jpg (750x548, 228.35K)

Around 17-18 I realized all lefties want White people dead and they need to be combatted with all available levers of power, including government. Libertarianism is a psyop to acquiesce to get Whites to roll over and acquiesce to genocide

This too. Most people at dumb stupid animals; the reason they don’t touch fire is because they get burned. The reason they don’t kill and lie and steal constantly is due to the threat of punishment, not “because it’s wrong.” True righteousness is extremely rare and I’ve only seen it in a few select whites. Most people follow the rules out of fear of punishment, not because they’re good people.

The kikes are right, the people truly are cattle. When they mastered psychology and then sociology, they won. I’m pretty blackpilled right now, just got out of a 9/11 thread and even though I’ve known tend information for years now, just watching the populace accept an obvious lie is just so disheartening.

Government has been regulating morality and behavior, in the wrong way.
Ever heard of social engineering.

Libertarians are useful idiots for the global liberal orthodoxy

ALL THESE BANS ARE BASED

MAYBE LEFTOIDS SHOULDNT HAVE OVERPLAYED THEIR HAND

when the neighborhood i grew up in went from peaceful White paradise to crime ridden shithole and lolbertarians said it was a good thing and that borders are racist. they are left lite and would happily watch as all Whites countries in the world are destroyed.

Attached: 1643848414654.png (260x334, 91.44K)

>that time some old psycho guy decided to build a bulldozer tank and destroy his town pretty much summarizes my politics

Excellent, thanks for sharing

Twitter lolbertarians think they're going to win over leftists by bitching about conservative policies yet all they're doing is aiding the ever-leftward march crawl of society.

Right but it's even deeper than that. Lolberts exist to stifle conversation on the right, they're gatekeepers to some degree.

His name was Marvin Heemeyer and he was an American hero.

>we believe people should be able to have child slaves and that those child slaves should be able to own tanks that they drive to slave away at their human cannibal factory and if the government tries to intervene or collect taxes those slaves can launch their own personal nuclear rocket to defend what's theirs

No they're trying to demoralize and splinter right wingers who love muh freedom and it's working because people in america don't have an understanding of politics outside of muh freedom

thats a dumb strawman and you know it

True. They’re part of the gate keeping force for men who realize the Republican Party is gay but want to feel like they’re doing something anyway.

how dare florida try to provide a haven for the future white race
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmJE0tqFBTw

This. The lolbertarian “live and let live” bullshit only works if the other side plays by the same rules. But the left will never live and let live, they will force you to assimilate into globohomo or die trying

>Tech deplatforming ban
So a tech ban ban

Libertarians were always the worst fucking political party and it was sooooooo cringe when Any Forums and reddit were united back in 2012 in support Ron Paul.

The libertarians were infiltrated by progressives. The true libertarians are still right.

Find some real life friends guys. You'll see most of what's been spoken here is just nonsense and product of your isolation.

this is a jewish pedophile, not a libertarian.
desantis is also a jewish pedophile.
you're all niggers.