>WE have ALWAYS hated christcucks

>its purely organic

Attached: before and after shartblue.jpg (902x257, 33.8K)

christcuck

Any Forums was ruined after 2015/16

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

2015 is when christcucks ramped up the whole
>IF YOU DONT WORSHIP THE COSMIC YID THEN YOURE ACTUALLY A YID AND YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN WHITE SUPREMACY!
They all came from the /christian/ board of 8kans in a raid to both Any Forums boards to try and deradicalize people.

>YID
JOHN 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Reading through the entries made before, most of the posts were made by legitimate fags and pedo defenders.

I'm not reading Jewspeak, larper. Just came to chime in.
See you later. Sorry about your slipped dick, kike slave.

>most of the posts were made by legitimate fags and pedo defenders.
Still are.

Yes, this used to be a libertarian board but nobody used this buzzword to offend the big nosed negroids and rednecks who believe in Jewsus.

Exactly. Hatred only ramped up when the globohomo had a reason to destroy this board. Then came the pedos who tried to blend in by copying board culture, letting them into to the fold without vetting them like the retards most anons of Any Forums are. Before it was regular banter and discussions.

Why do christcucks copy paste moon speak like brainwashed NPCs?

I'm supposed to worship and respect schizospam like this?
Fuck off christniggers.

This just proves christcucks are 2016 tourists. Before then there were no christcucks trying to convert people here.

There used to daily Christian threads before 2015. The Catholics in particular were quite knowledgeable in theology and I learned a lot from posters like Wolfsheim. I wonder what those anons are doing now

Wrong. Christians have been on this board since the beginning. Most tourists to Any Forums were alphabet soup companies and armies of paid childfuckers to take over discourse on this board. It got REALLY bad once Trump won because he wasn't supposed to win.

Attached: they are sending their best.png (840x380, 146.5K)

It’s Lent bro we’re fasting. Today is Friday as well so I will be eating vegetarian today. I could have some fish but I get tired of that on Fridays during lent. I was actually thinking of snagging myself some tikka masala, that stuff is so great. Have a blessed day, India bro.

So essentially, nobody cared about them until they flooded the board after the_Donald and 8kunt closed up shop?
Seems to me that their abhorrent posting led to immediate retaliation, and quite rightly.

God bless user

Abraham sacrificed his son to his demon-god. The substitution was a later edit.

if these guys were Christians under 1 Corinthians 11 they would take their hats off before praying to that boat

Attached: 1633381191572.png (640x465, 736.11K)

It's been well known for a while it's muslims, redditors and trannies spamming anti-christian shit.
>but what about pagans
If anyone is a genuine pagan then they've fallen for a psyop, but none of them are truly 'genuine', just edgelord retards who can't understand the difference between the internet and real life.

pretty much

Attached: 1570688458423.jpg (1136x960, 55.47K)

do christfags or similar instead
i don't think the cuck meme was really proliferated before the gamergate days

it's true that christianity is genocidal towards indigenous european people.

this. maganiggers all came

that is christ"cuck" wouldn't have been the insult of choice back then

Yeah because Drumpf christcucks flooded the board at that time

This is because there are more retarded relgious faggots here now. Normalfag.

do the same query a month at a time, take deltas, plot results

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-25 15-44-39.png (1855x313, 131.06K)

Becauses Christfags flooded Any Forums en masse after 2016 and in particular after 2018

now do "lolbert"
Its almost as if board consensus evolves.

look up any word and it will have the same pattern
simply because there are many more posts archived after 2015 than before
retard

Hey it is the schizo copy paste warrior.

Q
>What is the identity of the God of the Bible?
::
::
If you said Baphomet you win.

I was introduced to Any Forums by an irl Jew friend in New York in 2014.
He hates Jews and himself and his family, but he hated Christians more and posted as a pagan. Back then I was an atheist and was considering paganism (Hinduism) too so I thought it was cool

Here you go. Most of the uses before would be what you expect with -fag. the reason why cuck was used was because it is phonetically and structurally closest to cock. But that's just a theory.

Attached: christfag search.jpg (884x112, 37.66K)

He was clarifying the churches/Christianity’s position on jews because you claimed that it’s a jew religion.

>newfag detected

>implying Any Forums has ever not been a ruined mongolian basket weaving forum

Stormfags flooded the place around the same time as the election tourists and convinced them it was based to be an edgy LARPagan, hence nu-Any Forums

Now do a search for christ is king, you faggots created the hate you get

---> Bye, pedo.

the archive goes back to what, 2013 right? so there's 2 years before 2015 and about 7 after in this count
also there's inflation due to the growth in overall traffic to Any Forums since gamergate and the election