Give it to me straight without the shilling, who is winning the war?

Starting to have doubts in all this Ghost of Kiev shit, is any of it true?

Attached: TAO.png (332x327, 173.72K)

Nobody has a single clue
But Reddit seems to know everything about it

It’s hard to tell
Ukraine claims that they took the initiative
But I didn’t see any evidence

Who has lost more territory so far?

>who is winning the war?
Jews.

Russian Vatnik shill here.
The truth is, you can never know till the war is over.
Similar amount of time in to the artsakh war, it seemed like Armos were winning and azeris were supposedly being caught doing disinfo.
Then one day, Azeris declared they conquered everything they set out to.

We can't say for certain. Russia can probably "win" in some vague sense if they sacrifice everything but the costs will destroy them eventually.

Isn't that what you said last time?

I still don’t understand why some people insist that russian should blitz to kiev and control it

Losing:
NATO: Rediverting wealth to military systems and refugees
Russia: ruble is trash, economic expansion collapsed, war chest and personal bank accounts are worthless
Ukraine: Will keep majority of territory but at the cost of massive amounts of dead and infrastructure. Ukraine will essentially be Africa tier by the end of it.

Winning:
Poos if alternative to swift system is implemented
China: Only major economic power to emerge well from the conflict. Will take Taiwan easily as world will be too exhausted to do anything meaningful against it.

Attached: e5a.jpg (228x220, 10.7K)

>Give it to me straight without the shilling, who is winning the war?
China

Last time?

I concur.

the only winning move is not to play.
The jews were played.

jews

>israeli comedian turned jewish dictator of ukraine threatens Ukrainian men with execution if they don't want to fight in war
>jewish dictator lets all jews flee ukraine while using natives as meat shields

Attached: 1647372328908.jpg (839x1024, 91.89K)

It is war, everyone is losing. No one wins at war...

Ukraine is losing, but it seems likely that Russians are having a harder time than they had predicted.
The problem is only Ukraine and Russia have accurate intel, and there's no benefit in revealing this accurate info to the public.

Checked. Without shilling you can't say because of all the misinfo.

China will grow larger
I am BIG

tactical defeat of Russia's initial campaign has already occured. No Ghost needed

They're starting to take back some of the suburbs of Kiev. Eastern front is a quagmire. Russia still seems to be making gains in the south, albiet slowly.

The real final analysis is that Russia was doomed when they failed to win in the first week. Ukraine has weapons and supplies flowing into it from the West, and Russia didn't have the resources for a prolonged war. Yeah, they've got more advanced weaponry, but how much? And how much are they willing to spend over Donbas? Russian military spending isn't even a tenth of the US. Not even a quarter of China. While they might have some shiny and impressive weapons like those hypersonic missiles, how many can they afford to fire? Russia might not have issues with manpower (though training seems to be an issue), but they don't have infinite amounts of equipment to throw into the meat grinder.

Ukraine, in contrast, has gotten like 20 years worth of their military budget handed to them in free weapons and more is coming in. If Ukraine is a proxy front for the West, Russia is standing alone against them.

I can't even guess who will win, but its not as one sided as some clowns seem to think. With their initial offensive having bogged down, Russia is facing a huge uphill climb to reorganize their forces and get back on the offensive.

The good guys.

Attached: 1537949470581.png (861x914, 88.29K)

Honestly, goals have been shifting. Initially it seems that Russia wanted to annex the country to form buffer states, while Ukraine wanted to hold on long enough to distribute weapons to form an insurgency. Now goal posts are shifting on both sides, Russia now wants to just hold the territory it holds and Ukraine wants to kick Russia out. I suspect neither side will achieve a total accomplishment of their new goals.

Israel

Jews

Russia won.
They are finishing a clean up of the nazis and kikes from Kiev Russia territory.

Every day the Ukrainian army does everything right and the Russian army does everything wrong, and yet every day the Russian army keeps advancing and the Ukrainian army keeps retreating.

Nah, it’s not. We have /ourguys/ on the ground and they all say that Russian is killing Jews left and right, which is based as fuck. We’re not biased since Hitler killed the Russians in WW2 and we love him, so if anything, we should be biased against Russia. But it’s just the facts: hohols, faggots, trannies and Jews are getting raped, tortured, and murdered by based /ourguys/ including our friends from Chechnya.

is this caption real though? Looks like an orthodox-jew travel group heading somewhere.
Too much bullshit is being passed around.

jews
>its all so tiresome

Russia, it has been clear from the start. The only question is how costly will it be.

Russia is losing.
Their invasion and the extent of their control is basically an equation:

Amount of Ukraine rail owned by Russia
+
Distance Russian trucks and armor can travel on one tank of gas
=
Area of Russian control

Attached: 65846846351.jpg (1080x1100, 222.59K)

Who gives a fuck? None of your goddamned business anyway. The only reason it's even news anywhere besides Russia and Ukraine is because fake Biden desperately needs to grease the war machine to make it appear that the US isn't a total laughing stock now, Keep your nose to yourself.

Based and not-my-problem pilled

Russian are winning.
Ukraine started to conscript civilian within the first week of the war, it means Ukraine already lost.

rightnow is basically:
>Russian army doing clean up.
>West using information warfare to distract us from Covid19 and vaxx

Attached: surrounded by idiots.jpg (1272x1168, 180.3K)