Any Forums is anti white

Any Forums is anti white.

Attached: 61DB71C9-207F-4D29-B6F9-923826546DED.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2022/02/15/opinion/ukraine-war-biden.html
politico.com/news/magazine/2022/02/24/isolationists-are-wrong-pax-americana-worth-defending-00011448
nypost.com/2022/02/23/pax-americana-has-served-america-and-world-far-better-than-letting-dictators-prosper/
morgancountycitizen.com/opinion/pax-americana/article_552662ee-9be5-11ec-9f56-4f59e4752285.html
thejc.com/lets-talk/all/is-this-the-death-knell-for-the-pax-americana-5QRaRLbMeerWyojM6iJqeE
news18.com/news/opinion/war-in-ukraine-pax-americana-was-never-absolute-now-it-will-exist-even-less-4829303.html
theweek.com/world/1010442/russias-moves-in-ukraine-show-an-unhealthy-lack-of-fear
firstpost.com/world/how-xis-friend-joe-hastens-the-beginning-of-end-of-pax-americana-with-his-putin-obsession-10427241.html
themedium.ca/the-russia-ukraine-crisis-the-decline-of-pax-americana/
ekathimerini.com/multimedia/podcasts/1178485/russias-invasion-of-ukraine-and-the-west-is-this-the-end-of-pax-americana/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

((((white))))

Ukrainians aren’t jews yet here we are cheering on white people dying in droves manipulated into defending the interests of the rich. This happens every time white people die en masse, Any Forums comes up with some justification “they were race traitors” “muh normie nigger cattle they deserved it for being stupid” bullshit. Yet whenever someone larps as a self hating African you all dogpile onto their cock and jerk off to your tfw no mocha gf. You just hate white people.

fpbp

This board is where incels gather. Most incels are nonwhite.

the shill meme is not a meme
also Any Forums is always desperate for a happening that challenges the status quo, and we have a shitload of contrarians who will believe in anything as long as it's the opposite of reddit/mainstream says

Attached: 1610636191851.jpg (755x942, 111.03K)

Even the white anons are anti white. Hell especially the white anons. I’m sure many here would jump at the opportunity to slaughter the majority of their own kind and justify it saying they were too far gone and always kill a traitor before an enemy muh weakness is our kindness. They just hate white people.

Any Forums is majority poc but I don't think it's anti white.

Any Forums is mostly muslim and russian bots
there is no quality anymore
wignats are a meme

Any Forums is 70% VPN Russians circlejerking to each other

The independent Ukraine hasn't existed in nearly a decade.
Any defense of modern Ukraine is defense of a jewish golem wearing the face of Ukraine, which was killed by CIA operatives in 2014.
See If you actually cared about those Whites, you wouldn't want them to live under a jewish regime of such filth and wretchedness.
If you actually cared about White children, you would rather them dead than raised to be trannies in a jewish fag slave state.
If you actually cared about White Europeans or Europe in general, you would prefer to see Russia make some small regional gain and thereby harm (((America's))) power on the world stage.
But you dont.

>No more brother wars.
Time for a REALITY CHECK.
1) Are White liberals White?
2) Are you prepared to militarily combat White liberals, perhaps many of them, to save the White race?

On 1
If no, then you don't actually care about White people.
If yes, then you actually might care about White people.

On 2
See above.

Attached: 1600923941442.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

>See

Attached: Langley Memes - Organic Popular Revolution.png (1624x2116, 696.67K)

Yeah I started turning against Any Forums and against retarded conspiracy theory the moment Russia invaded Ukraine and Any Forums and the entire conspiracy community pretended like it was a good thing.

In retrospect it's obvious I was brainwashed. Fuck this place and fuck the anons praising the slaughter of innocent Ukrainians.

No shit. It's filled with larping cuckservatives.

Tell me, is it good for Pax Americana to remain absent undermining, yes or no?
Would Jewtin winning here undermine Pax Americana, yes or no?
Can Europeans ever hope to espouse true sovereignty with the US looking over their shoulder trying to maintain and expand Pax Americana, yes or no?

Inb4
>ZOG doesn't exist, Israel has no power over the US
>Pax Americana isn't real bro, ignore the Jews screeching about it all over Western media
>Just because the US government strongly influenced everything about the Maidan coup doesn't mean it was a coup
>But if it was a coup, then its okay, because the people support it
>And no, just because they barred fighting age men fleeing doesn't mean their morale is anything but sky high
>Anyone who doesn't support gay jewish ukraine must be strongly invested in manlet Putin!

Attached: Muh Azov__.png (928x379, 253.62K)

Here's you payment shill.

Attached: 1648235733570.jpg (1176x1460, 408.4K)

>Yeah I started turning against Any Forums and against retarded conspiracy theory the moment Russia invaded Ukraine and Any Forums and the entire conspiracy community pretended like it was a good thing.
> In retrospect it's obvious I was brainwashed. Fuck this place and fuck the anons praising the slaughter of innocent Ukrainians.

Attached: Ukraine - Jewish transUkrainian President.png (1296x3560, 2.06M)

Lel, even the white nationalist board can't reverse white demographics, this is some next level cuckoldry

i hope you get to meet your friendly 'Ukrainians' soon. I am gonna let you in on a secret. they are worse than niggers.
you are mistaking white skin for being white.

Attached: All Pajeets Are Degenerates.png (443x84, 4.13K)

no one will read your psychotic wall of text pasta

This. Same here, user. I know exactly what you mean. This place has been doing weird shit lately and now I've caught on. It's just foreigners ragebaiting westerners. There aren't even real nazis on Any Forums. They are all muslims. The shit they say is exactly like muslims. Sure, they hate the jews or whatever but "Death to America"? That's some Muslim bullshit. I wouldnt be suprised if there are Iranian or Russian intelligence agencies in here.

Cry harder Langley glownigger lol

Attached: Ukraine - Glowniggers and Finkelthink.png (698x666, 161.85K)

>This. Same here, user. I know exactly what you mean. This place has been doing weird shit lately and now I've caught on. It's just foreigners ragebaiting westerners. There aren't even real nazis on Any Forums. They are all muslims. The shit they say is exactly like muslims. Sure, they hate the jews or whatever but "Death to America"? That's some Muslim bullshit. I wouldnt be suprised if there are Iranian or Russian intelligence agencies in here.

Attached: Ukraine - Resistance Fighters.jpg (2048x1393, 511.46K)

See, this right here. This website is bullshit. It should probably be shutdown. Bots everywhere. National security, let's go.

See, guarantee you this isnt an American.

>See, this right here. This website is bullshit. It should probably be shutdown. Bots everywhere. National security, let's go.

Attached: Langley Memes - Ukraine No.png (850x678, 406.93K)

>See, guarantee you this isnt an American.

Attached: Ukraine - NATO Crones.png (1820x926, 1.6M)

Keep posting, user. It's just proving my point. I'm going to stick around and keep pointing you out.

>CIA operatives
>trannies in a jewish fag slave state
>(((America's)))
>Jewtin
>Cry harder Langley glownigger lol
no one with a brain will read your shit

>Keep posting, user. It's just proving my point. I'm going to stick around and keep pointing you out.

Attached: Ukraine - Objectively Better Memes.png (900x432, 134.69K)

Cry harder Langley glownigger lol

Attached: Langley Memes _.png (730x678, 228.54K)

That is wrong!

nytimes.com/2022/02/15/opinion/ukraine-war-biden.html
Don’t Wish for a Post-Pax Americana
politico.com/news/magazine/2022/02/24/isolationists-are-wrong-pax-americana-worth-defending-00011448
The Isolationists Are Wrong: The Pax Americana Is Worth Defending
nypost.com/2022/02/23/pax-americana-has-served-america-and-world-far-better-than-letting-dictators-prosper/
In defense of Pax Americana: It has served the US and the world far better than letting dictators prosper
morgancountycitizen.com/opinion/pax-americana/article_552662ee-9be5-11ec-9f56-4f59e4752285.html
Pax Americana
thejc.com/lets-talk/all/is-this-the-death-knell-for-the-pax-americana-5QRaRLbMeerWyojM6iJqeE
Is this the death knell for the Pax Americana?
news18.com/news/opinion/war-in-ukraine-pax-americana-was-never-absolute-now-it-will-exist-even-less-4829303.html
War in Ukraine: Pax Americana Was Never Absolute, Now It Will Exist Even Less
theweek.com/world/1010442/russias-moves-in-ukraine-show-an-unhealthy-lack-of-fear
As Russia expands into Ukraine, the U.S. shrinks from the world's stage - The U.S. is neither feared nor loved enough to protect Ukraine from Russia
firstpost.com/world/how-xis-friend-joe-hastens-the-beginning-of-end-of-pax-americana-with-his-putin-obsession-10427241.html
How Xi’s friend Joe hastens the beginning of end of Pax Americana with his Putin obsession
themedium.ca/the-russia-ukraine-crisis-the-decline-of-pax-americana/
The Russia-Ukraine crisis: The decline of Pax Americana?
ekathimerini.com/multimedia/podcasts/1178485/russias-invasion-of-ukraine-and-the-west-is-this-the-end-of-pax-americana/
Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and the West: Is this the end of pax Americana?

Attached: Jews - Pax Americana.png (2128x992, 542.57K)

you're a homosexual
why do you wear a flag that isn't yours?
are you embarrassed of your real flag?

Any Forums is full of schizos whom the KGB is playing like a fiddle.

>you're a homosexual
>why do you wear a flag that isn't yours?
>are you embarrassed of your real flag?

Attached: Ukraine - What You Fight For.webm (802x604, 1.3M)

>Any Forums is full of schizos whom the KGB is playing like a fiddle.

Attached: Ukraine - Kikes Simping.png (2560x2244, 1.87M)

No whites here anymore, that's why there aren't quality threads

Attached: IMG_20220216_222814.jpg (1080x1100, 185.11K)

This.
But there's also A LOT of shills.

>This.
>But there's also A LOT of shills.

Attached: Redditors.jpg (1695x940, 256.74K)

You're a faggot. Ukrainians voted for Zelensky, they aren't innocent, they are faggot kike lovers.

Entire Any Forums is

>Entire Any Forums is

Attached: jew face.jpg (474x553, 56.06K)

>I support [current thing]*-1
Go and join Putin's denazification campaign, then.

Attached: 84F0F077-BADE-4403-B066-42B5C2138725.jpg (566x622, 95.31K)

I'm going to use this as pasta. Guaranteed to get the VPN Russians triggered every time

>west carried out a coup, independent Ukraine no longer exists
I love how someone attempted to reverse the original version of the meme (we fight for our country) by having the Russian position be the simple, concise one but failed to explain how it would in any way justify an invasion from Putin - because he knew he had to be brief in order for the format to make sense, so it just ends up looking retarded LMAO

Attached: 1612272065811.png (300x249, 82.82K)

>You're a faggot. Ukrainians voted for Zelensky, they aren't innocent, they are faggot kike lovers.
transUkrainian elections are less real than (((American))) elections lol

Attached: Ukraine - Muh Elections.png (909x929, 780.81K)