Why are anti-maskers like this?

Why are anti-maskers like this?

Attached: 1629246880583.jpg (1255x2096, 1.21M)

muscles - trucks - beer

is she imply it's because they're white? Whites are the second maskiest demographic after asians

liek, fuck off and shit yo

>what do you notice
they all look based

Wow God forbid democracy happen. Go back to Mexico if you're unhappy spic.

Why do you need a mandate to wear a mask, if you want to wear one then wear one. After all if you're vaccinated, and your family is vaccinated then you shouldn't really have to worry right?

The only people who should worry are the anti vaxxers/anti maskers yeah? So if they want to put themselves at risk why should you care?

>what doo you notice?
a nigger

Attached: 1610727970301.jpg (1080x1113, 192.56K)

overdose of based

Based

Also:

>what do you notice

You look like a man

Because then the crazy libs will say "if you don't wear a mask you're more likely to get sick and clog up the hospitals because you're an science denying anti vaxer."

Hey gonzales go back to your mother country you don't like it.

>what do you notice?
They're not a bunch of fat bastards.

>voted down a mask MANDATE
you can still wear a fucking mask if you want. genocide all these people now.

They're americans

i see a diverse sampling of their 85% white community, so this picture is perfectly okay according to equity doctrine. I see at least two men of melanin.

she looks jewish but with a latina name??

Looks like a clan meeting if the clan were anti-mask.

Room filled with chads

Attached: giga tore.jpg (800x533, 80.93K)

>What do you notice?
That the author of this two tweet is a woman and should not be taken seriously. Also noticed that OP is a faggot.

If we look past the initial stupidity to the underlying complaint
>white people can't participate in racial politics!

Too bad, I am and will continue to do so. I will vote for only white candidates and white interest. Shitlibs can go fuck themselves, they can't stop white politics.

>how it going
not
>how it do be
It's failing to pass

I notice a whiny spic woman complaining.

What, men? Just goes to show that masks are nothing more than a fashion accessory for women and effeminate men.

I'm glad I live in a sane part of the country where the mandates were removed over a year ago.

What do I "notice"? Nothing. I was told that racial profiling was bad.