Hotepbros why did Tutankhamun have images of nubian rulers on his sandals??

Hotepbros why did Tutankhamun have images of nubian rulers on his sandals??
What are the political implications?

Attached: Sandals+of+Tutankhamun.jpg (1000x1212, 383.6K)

The figure on the right sides of the sandals are Nubians. The figures on the left are 'Apiru' (Hebrew).

Whites have been curb stompin niggers since the beginning of time.

He walks on his slaves

Kek

Attached: 1647919248936.jpg (695x500, 64.94K)

Not Assyrians?
During Tuts reign hebrew lands were part of egypt, no? Assyrians were their big time enemies.

Note the bows, laying on the ground all about the captives in a sign of military surrender, they themselves depicted with their arms bound behind their backs.

he walked on the lower class. the nig / el niggerino / sambo coon tarbaby the 3rd of the newhaven brook tarbabies

if the image of some one is where you put ypur feet the literal interpretation is you view them as lower than yourself

imagine the smell

it was comfy

Apiru were always rebelling. Tutankhamun never actually ruled, and died young. Egypt was embroiled in a series of invasions and uprising during his father's reign, the legendary Ankhenaten, whose political and religious reforms served to destabilize much of the kingdom. The reforms were completely undone by the resurgent priest class after his death, and Tut died shortly after. With that dynasty ended, a new line descended from the victorious generals who resolved the crisis took the reigns.

Attached: aten.png (613x540, 31.83K)

Jordans

The Tombos Stela of Thutmose I:

"He hath overthrown the chief of the Nubians; the Negro is helpless, defenseless in his grasp. He hath united the boundaries of his two sides, there is not a remnant among the curly-haired who came to attack; there is not a single survivor among them... They shall fall by the sword... the fragments cut from them are too much for the birds."

Attached: cheers.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

oyy gevalt

Interesting, thanks for the info

The other one it's a depiction of a Semite

It was showing the slaves he stood on.

So Hebrews were black

Ankhenaten looked like a gay nigger, but somehow Tutankhamun didn’t.

This phrase was beaten to death by pol, but I chuckle everytime I read it.

Ankhenaten was an early adopter of the Bogpill.

Attached: bogged 1350bc.jpg (1136x1600, 646.26K)

Explains why he was Inbred beyond belief

Nigger spotted

Those look very uncomfortable

Fadenschein...

The enslaved peoples probably mingled commonly, and no doubt some Nubian-Apiru hybrids managed to escape to the south during the upheavals of Ankhenaten's reign, possibly predecessing the Black Jews of Ethiopia and lending some credence to the Black Hebrew Israelite's otherwise hilarious claims.

Attached: Ethiopian-Jews.jpg (350x236, 31.48K)

I need TP with St. Floyd image to worship.
On a side note I wish my sandals were that sturdy.