He’s not that bad

I mean what can he do they usa is a sinking ship regardless of who’s the president
At least he’s not dragging the usa into ww3 who needs that?

Attached: 5986B008-BA6C-45C9-8B33-926CD676573F.jpg (661x790, 426K)

I mean he’s doing the sanctions and the rhetoric but trump would have started ww3 by now of you think about it

>trump would have started ww3 by now
doubt it

>he’s doing the sanctions
yeah, that's one of the many problems he [or his jew handlers] caused

>At least he’s not dragging the usa into ww3 who needs that?
USA is technically involved in the war, just not throwing troops yet
supplying armaments is an act of war

Attached: download (10).jpg (799x533, 65.09K)

fuck off shill, Trump only President to not start a war in modern era.

Biden is the worst piece of shit illegitimate president to ever step foot in oval office. kys

He’s a fraud. He wasn’t elected and everyone in DC knows it.

But he is. He's not willing to commit troops and declare war, but he's inching us toward it. This is how they do. Whose war was Vietnam? It was Eisenhower's, Kennedy's, Johnson's, and Nixon's war (and their court Jews). When it was Eisenhower's war, it was a relatively small effort confined mostly to financial aid, intelligence, weapons, and general deep state fuckery on behalf of the South Vietnamese. By the time it was Nixon's war it was a full blown catastrophe and cultural watershed. In case you haven't noticed, the adversial trend against Russia is being escalated, not de-escalated, and Biden is contributing to that.

Yeah but that’s just politics
If he doesn’t do that he’ll seem weak
He’s actually striking a good balance
I mean the guy’s a professional
I think I’m still ridin with Biden joebros what you guys think

Attached: c1e73757c53a7d7ce8d466058e11ec91.jpeg~2.jpg (474x465, 62.18K)

The ideal would be if he worked WITH China and Russia not against them but that would be a pipe dream
At least he said that he’s not interested in ww3
That’s based

>Yeah but that’s just politics
no it isn't you stupid fuck, it's evil

>If he doesn’t do that he’ll seem weak
i disagree. he is promoting the wrong side of the war

>He’s actually striking a good balance
no he isn't, he's being retarded

>I mean the guy’s a professional
yes that's the problem. he's a professional nation-wrecker

>I think I’m still ridin with Biden joebros what you guys think
i think you're a shit troll. back 2 rebbit

kek
I knw it will be like that

Attached: EsLyj7UW4AIQ2p4.jpg (862x960, 147.06K)

Could be worse is what I’m saying
I’m a glass half full kind of guy

>Trump would have started WW3
Wish this nigga was in office then, world needs a reset.

>he actually tried to bump his own thread

Sooner or later Biden will send you to a war burger faggots. Trump retarted war campaigns a little bit but Jews will attack with double-force

>At least he’s not dragging the usa into ww3
Oh really?

Trump was really chill guy not faked one like Obama or Biden

>Could be worse is what I’m saying
yeah but only in degree
i'd say he's a 2/10
only worse is 1/10
but then better could be anything from 3-10/10

His voice was getting a little piecing after 5 years
I think we all needed a vacation from trump to reboot things and look inward
I think Biden is chill trump was kind of incendiary

Tucker Carson could be elected as president and it would no save the usa
At least Biden is trying to land the plane safely some other less competent person would be crashing the plane right into a mountain with hubris

>Biden is trying to land the plane safely
doesn't seem like it at all

> save the usa
this could only happen with a complete government overthrow

He has tried to stave off ww3 to some degrees. But he is meddling and providing, trying to proxy war this. WW3 is already here. But he is, in his mediocre existence and lifelong processes, trying to slow it. But only in large part to extend profiting off it and to an extremely lesser degree because he doesn't want the annihilation of the US. Funny thing about WW3, we will destroy ourselves from within even further once the scarcity becomes truly painful and neither Russia or China will have to fire a shot. People here are already on the brink of suffering every day. Many aren't making it, the urban areas are already war zones and full of people who live feral. It won't take much. It is already here.
Putin, love or hate him, is spot on. When your nation is obsessed with sexuality over survival, you have already lost. When skin color over unity is the mainstay, you have ready lost.
Bring out your dead says the man with the pushcart.

woodpecker on a sinking ship

>At least he’s not dragging the usa into ww3 who needs that?

Wait he's not?

Biden could accidentally nuke Poland and shills will still make excuses for him.

You're missing the point. He is knowingly engineering a trend that is escalating hostile relations with Russia, not de-escalating them, and our own history shows that this can easily spiral out of control. He's pure scum.

Wrong. Things were fine 3 years ago. Ever since captain shit pants was installed shit has gotten exponentially worse by the minute. Let’s go Brandon