If there were a second civil war in America what would it look like?

if there were a second civil war in America what would it look like?

Attached: civil war info.png (1802x905, 202.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

covid19reporter.com/1100-increase-in-u-s-military-deaths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

mass nigger death

The first wave of violence would be random looting and people settling beef they had with firearms, a lot of ex wife’s and bosses are gonna die day one

>if
You stupid fuck
It's not "if"
It's now.
Just because rednecks aren't shooting muskets does not mean media is colluding with full warfare misinformation tactics

what kind of divisions would the country see? It doesn't seem nearly as clear cut as with the first civil war, if anything it seems it'd be more rural vs urban-which would prove troublesome when it comes to resources as far as urban centers go, they wouldn't last long without the White rural america they love to vilify and look down on

Not sure, but I know (((who))) would profit.

>a lot of ex wife’s and bosses are gonna die day one
Truth, I'm gonna chop my ex gfs head off and make her skull into a belt buckle when shit goes down.

Attached: 1648234279051.jpg (1280x720, 93.34K)

White people vs the military

I believe they’d try to march into the countryside and overwhelm rural areas with sheer numbers. Imagine millions of urban niggers descending upon the farmlands determined to steal Whitey’s food. It’s not going to be pretty.

Trying to decide between Ted Turners and Bill Gates land where I start squatting.

Like this

Attached: 1648234354745.jpg (800x600, 112.24K)

And this

Attached: db9902333988f616a8afa593d036320f763bbf95.jpg (768x574, 86.85K)

Pic related is exactly what happens dipshits

Attached: 010BE699-0EE3-4DE3-8C70-46DED29604AF.jpg (663x2248, 514.58K)

Jesus fucking christ man how did he even leave the house, somebody forklift him into that thing?

>read this wall of text that you don't give a shit about
No u.

I’ve been waiting for one for at least a decade. Ever since I found out 9/11 was an inside job I’ve been waiting for a revolution

Basically the IRA.
>shoot and scoot
>bombs and mortars
>dead niggers and kikes

>wholesale destruction of cities would not be tolerated
Uhhhhh why?

>urban farming
Kek that guy is fucking delusional. Opinion discarded.

Kek nigs already did that several times now.

F for the fallen ones
May their sugars find rest in the next life.

Attached: 1648234720779.jpg (480x360, 42.43K)

I believe there would be clearer front lines. Whatever urban right-wing whites that haven’t fled when the war starts will be imprisoned and/or executed.

The first step is propaganda distribution.

Attached: 1643321911308m.jpg (4096x1784, 1.12M)

Second post best post.

Bring it.

>we defeat them

aren't you faggots the same people who want to defund the police and abolish the US as a racist imperialist white supremacist country? Trying to hop on the bandwagon when it comes to past military victories just makes you look like a bigger retard than you are

Don’t know how these northwest front guys plan on capturing Seattle which is an absolute must if you want any independent state there.

It's covered in their literature, which are all very interesting and entertaining reads. RIP Harold Covington.

This, based sven

checked

Pure bloods dont have to do anything other than wait for the military and the jabbed population to die. Pure bloods already won.
1100% increase in USmil deaths last year. Tell me who is going to fight against the purebloods? LOL.
covid19reporter.com/1100-increase-in-u-s-military-deaths/

>begin by seizing control of everything around it, forcing enemies either into the city or states outside the homeland
>Read "The Brigade" HAC

We are really lucky he had such vision.
RIP

They don't want the cops defunded.
They want them replaced - with their own goons.
I agree that user is fucking delusional
>urban farming has exploded
This caused me to really laugh - they don't have a fucking clue.
They'll starve - which would probably do most of them a load of good.
I mean, have you SEEN how fuckin huge these goblins are?