When the United States balkanizes in the next few decades, will Alaska go back to being Russian territory?

When the United States balkanizes in the next few decades, will Alaska go back to being Russian territory?

Attached: Flag of the Russian America.png (1800x1200, 179.87K)

International community may try to make it into some kind of neutral territory. But in case of US balkanization who will stop Russia anyway. Here the idea of retaking Alaska is quiet popular not only among boomers but among young folks as well.

Attached: 1645776704961.jpg (890x737, 171.97K)

Yes (Russian Autonomous Region of the People's Republic of China)

Can't wait for operation anchorage to happen in irl.

Russia, USA, India and Chyna WILL balkanize in the next 10 years.
The entire world will basically be a HRE-tier cluterfuck
And us Any Forums will be at the center of it

Why would you want Alaska? No one speaks Russian here anymore, it’s been Anglicized to hell and back (not that that’s a bad thing)

Congrats
now you have afganistan+ chechnia on steroids

> But in case of US balkanization who will stop Russia anyway.

Current evidence suggests Russia will stop Russia. I mean you can’t even take a country right on your border that you can walk to. I have no faith in the ability of the Russian navy to transport or supply troops, and neither should you.

Sale of Alaska is generally considered as a mistake here. Plus anchorage is COMFY

Attached: 1643536005915.png (713x600, 45.38K)

Despite the fantasies of many this union will not outright Balkanize. We are, however, in danger of transforming into Mexico with little central control.

Yes but WHY is it popular? You’re the ones who sold it to us and it’s not like you were pressured into it, we were at peace at the time and had no conflict of any variety. We basically bought it on a whim because YOU came to US and offered it.

So why. Why. WHY is the idea of retaking it popular?

>Current evidence suggests Russia will stop Russia.
Kek, this is basically the whole history of Russia in one sentence. I hope we'll learn from our mistakes by that time.

The US balkanization would be the biggest disaster since the Bronze Age collapse. It wouldn't be just a you problem, it would be everyone's problem. No major country would allow it. It will, however, become less relevant and more like a 90s Russia.

Because Russians are dishonest. I don't know if it's an Orthodox thing, or a commie thing, but that's what they are. They make up arguments, they make shit up and expect everyone to follow it blindly. They will sell you something, see how happy you are with it and decide they want it back. They will make an agreement with you, and if you follow exactly what they asked you to do, they'll claim you're wrong for expecting them to do the same.
The idea of "retaking" Alaska is exactly that, Russians can't be trusted to uphold any sort of deal.

Alaska has 9 military bases with 6000 personnel each, and last I checked the land bridge was still submerged. Your amphibious landing wouldn’t even make it to the shore

Also every single Alaskan owns 12 guns

>we were at peace at the time
Sure but sadly now we are enemies. I don't think you understand but the majority here not just want Alaska back, they want your country fucking bombed.

Had they held onto it and settled it themselves, would their position be better or worse?

Hell no Alaska won't return to Russian control, be bought it fair and square from them, no refunds. Alaska has a large amount of critical resources and is extremely important geostrategically to the US, it's not like we're just "give it back" when Russia starts "demanding" it back like fucking niggers.

Hint: The Daughter of Babylon /
United States is balkanized right now. You see the fear in the faces of the clowns, fools, and niggers as they attempt to keep the charade of lies going.

Destruction and death for billions soon...

Attached: Hexakiadecanity 01-10-18.png (714x714, 55.8K)

the US won't really balkanize though, we're going to have a spanish civil war style affair with ruralites vs urbanites.

The US will never balkanize.

Rightful Canadian Tundra