I hate these disgusting amerilapdogs with every fibre of my body

Attached: 123909012.png (1584x1408, 159.4K)

Attached: 4.jfif.jpg (981x965, 88.39K)

cope

Attached: 1648057535031s.jpg (172x250, 8.74K)

t. Sergei Vladimirovich Podchelovekov

same, I'm ashamed to be part of this circus

They actually enjoy it kek

Where's the lapdoging?
If anything Bulgaria under Boyko was a russian lapdog by blocking the pipeline.

I hate putinhomo way more.

Attached: 48809 (2).jpg (525x521, 47.98K)

True, I enjoy that my country is in the EU and NATO.
Cry more, subhuman filth.

agree. fuck the EU

I'd love to live in a world where each country in Europe can be a strong sovereign nation state that's not influenced or threatened by the outside world.
But the reality is we either unite somewhat or end up puppets of stronger players like USA or China

Attached: f4.jpg (295x228, 27.81K)

You'll be crying very soon, you disgusting rat slave
I'd love that too but only France seem to want that. Other countries, especially in Eastern Europe can't stop sucking NATO cock

me too
cant wait for america to finally die

Attached: 1561783511745.png (400x300, 108.42K)

>Eastern Europe can't stop sucking NATO cock
NATO is seen as a direct counter to Russia, so it's not that surprising considering the scars of the soviet fuckery are still fresh

>NATO bad
Nobody with an IQ over 80 wants to be "liberated" by Russia, moron.

>russia
I know your subhuman monkey slave brain can't comprehend that someone could actually want to be no one's slave but there's also a scenario where Europe is a sovereign geopolitical player and looks out for its own self-interest. You filthy nato bootlickers repulse me so much.

Europe on its own could be a direct counter to Russia. Get the mutts out

why do you dislike Americans so much user?
And I'm not talking about the ruling jewish elite, I'm talking about the nation itself

I dislike the ruling jewish elite, not the nation itself lol

well in that case the solution is not to "get the mutts out" but to get our countries fixed.
Don't know much about Bulgaria but here in Poland we definitely need some drastic changes in the government too.

Sure. Now is a great opportunity for Europeans to arm themselves. But their reaction is just more Americans on their territories kek

With or without the EU my country's goverment would still be 100% cucked so I just don't care about it.

Attached: 1647445377650.jpg (250x247, 5.36K)

As do I brother. As do I. (((NATO)))

My last possible hope of Europe lies in France. Please give it a good fight at least

EU is the fucking boss. An entire superpower made out of nothing but white people? This is why Americans (niggers), Russians (slavs) and the Chinese (insects) are afraid of the EU.

If there was an EU army you'd be bitching how we're "slaves" to Germany/France and need to blah blah be independent blah blah blah
And it always comes down to the same shit - the desire that the Kremlin dear leader liberates us from muh gays and Jews and Nazis and whatnot.
I've heard this shit thousands of times already.

>I hate these disgusting amerilapdogs with every fibre of my body
will it help if i point out that you're a faggot?

>fibre
Fiber. Learn proper English.

Fiber is the American spelling, fibre is the British spelling. I learned British English not Americanish gibberish