Literally the solution to all the world's problems

Literally the solution to all the world's problems..

Sadly between the liberals trying to make psychedelics about glorifying their mental illness and pseudo intellectuals telling u to microdose when the true benefits come from eating 10 gs plus it will be ignored..

Learn to grow faggit

Attached: psilocybin.jpg (1100x1018, 113.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xMLwOA-AH9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How easy is it to forage psilocybin? I don't want to accidentally pick mushrooms that will kill me.

You can eat Lion's Mane root and get the same effects without the trips. Tripping out can fuck with your brain.
Just get Lion's Mane.

Learn to grow faggot u can order spore legally online

Lmao no, lions mane is great, but no it doesn't have nearly the same alkaloids, what a weird thing to say...

Grow yourself, its super easy and cheap ~100$
Google monotub and spore syringes

>A 5-7g trip is required. A 10 gram trip is overkill.
>Microdosing at 0.06g is decent for an every other day micro.
>Every three months take 1 gram
>Every 1-3 years back to 3+ gram trip.

Thats how you do shrooms.

buy a grow kit online, you can literally order it to your door in Canada and i'm sure you can do the same in the US.

Easy as shit to grow if you just follow the instructions, and yes yes yes it's worth it

I have a best friend who grows them and has for years and he's gonna come visit me in my house and show me all about how to grow them myself.
It's gonna be a lotta fun to learn.

Grow you own. It's not as hard as it looks and it's cheaper than paying a drug dealer for some bullshit. I have over 200 grams of dried B+ and enough supplies to grow lbs. I don't sell, just give to friends and family.

Lmao no, a 1/4 a week of FREASH mushrooms..

They have to be fresh, if u eat dry mushrooms u are only getting like 30 percent of the chemicals in there

The body detachment and deep trip is important. If your senpai has a history of psychosis dont fuck with shrooms

I just wish someone would sell me that shit, i looked up spores and i dunno, i'm crap with building shit, growing shit.

my kind of user

this.
I’ve taken shrooms over 50 times, tried heroic doses too.
Now that I don’t trip anymore I just take 1000mg of lions mane per day. It gives me the benefits of shrooms without the trip.
Lions mane is like the cbd hemp of shrooms

To each their own. Been doing shrooms for decades - most weigh strategies assume dry. Wet 10g is not a big dose at all, dry 6 grams is nearing heroic territory. Once you dabble in heroic doses smaller trips are better and then DMT for going to the other side.

You have a ton of resources in bong land bro.

youtu.be/xMLwOA-AH9A

>Leave it to the leaf to belong in the trash.
Vision quests require a HALF POUND of FRESH mushrooms to be consumed in one sitting motherfucker.
Having consumed an oz in one sitting before I can conclusively say you're a baby.

Consider for a moment the naïve anons who are young and browse Any Forums, suckered into taking a double dose of DMT because they were lured in with pretty images and grand tales of 'breaking the conditioning' and achieving 'nirvana', only for them to get horse kicked into the worst experience they will ever have. Having nobody to blame after the fact, and the same anons gone like the wind with no accountability.

That's why you ignore almost all anonymous opinions about intense drugs. Especially on a site filled with retards who like to troll.

Attached: shroomjak-tat.jpg (750x732, 42.06K)

Enjoy your HPPD fag.

Redpill me on the benefits of shrooms. I've only tried LSD before and I assume the benefits from shrooms are different.

how do i grow shrooms? heard it's relatively easy

stop searching for meaning in drugs. you're going to make yourself insane.

DUDE

Doses should be consumed seldom and in massive quantities
Otherwise you aren't listening to your own body.

Shrooms are introspective while lsd is extrospective

LSD= labmade MK-Ultra juice
Shrooms= Fruit of the gods

Ive done considerable doses of both fresh and dry mushrooms. Besides weight there has been no difference in quality of trip, don't confuse people with your fresh shroom shit.

isnt dmt better

Agreed. Fresh is great but you have to eat a shit ton. Fresh always makes me puke. Drying preserves them for a very long time. Ground into a powder and lemon tek for me. Stacked with Lions Mane and vitamin B.

Other practices like fasting and meditation keep me available to my day to day responsibilities, I can't do heroics more than once per year. I find extreme benefit in microdosing however, usually I do three weeks on and a few weeks off of varying doses depending on where Im at. I will reiterate that big doses are a prerequisite, as it creates a vocabulary for future introspection.

I just chug my dry with water. If I want a quicker trip i make tea but it tends to not last so long. Ill eat my shrooms and roll spliffs until I get that first wave of visuals then go smoke.

bruh the only answers you need are already inside you, shrooms are pure and natural (you cultivate and grow them yourself) and help you cut through all the bullshit the world has crusted around your mind

this shit is essential, don't think otherwise