Am I a schizo for the fact I have refused to take a PCR test...

Am I a schizo for the fact I have refused to take a PCR test? (I have a gut feeling something about them is bad but don’t know what)
Since April 2020 I have been a NEET and avoided hospital appointments, travel and quit my job to avoid being tested.

Attached: DFF9AE6A-379D-4A4A-9074-FB4A0E9E304D.png (515x515, 403.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0
skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/353434025/
rumble.com/vni3f0-going-the-distance-with-doctor-faustus-part-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah

this guy is so american.

what is a "neet" ???

Nope. Notest novax pureblood masterrace reporting in.

A guy who's pretty neat

I’m not in education employment or training. Covid made me hate everyone and become a hermit

Yes, obviously. You're ruining your life because you're deathly afraid of something which poses no risk whatsoever.

well i hate a lot of people too and dont hang out with people but i do spend a lot of time in my workshop am i a "neet" guy too then?

Yes I'd say you are pretty psycho. If there's some vast conspiracy where they want you to get in contact with some substance they could put it in your water, in your food, in your detergent, anything. Why would they put it on some test almost no one takes anyway? They've got some burning anger for hypochondriacs ?

Nope, got the test 3-4 months back. Had a sinus infection since. Dont do anything these demons tell you to.

You are but I am too. It's weird that most of the tests require the same nasal swab mechanism. I have never had to shove a medical device up my nose before 2020. It's weird that you have to use the swabs that come with the kit instead of a random Q-tip.

No. The fewer tests, the fewer cases. The fewer cases, the less leverage for globohomo to destroy our freedoms.

Don't take a PCR test or even a lateral flow one. You can fake the lateral one if needed. Their makers had to admit the swabs contain gold nanoparticles that are necessary to ensure a result. Nanopollution is a misunderstood topic, poorly studied and best to avoid at all times. Now for the schizo take... Metals are conductors, and nanos placed so high up your nostrils may cross the blood brain barrier. Internet of bodies theory. Furthermore, Kary Mullis, inventor of the PCR test, clearly stated the test wasn't to be used as a predictor of viral charge. He died in summer 2019, quite conveniently before the COVID outbreak. It is good to remind ourselves of these facts as I believe the tests are as nefarious as the vax itself.

No that is sensible behavior in 2022.

Im not anti PCR test but ive never taken one or a vaxxine or any of that crap. Corona is nothing to me.

Attached: 48.jpg (570x594, 38.39K)

Pincushion vaxxies are toxic to purebloods.

The leakiness of the shot will make the common cold deadly eventually, all because of the SELFISH vaxxies who used their bodies to turn a disease with a 99.99% survival rate into one with a 100% fatality rate like Marek's disease.

This process is creating all the new variants, such as the "worst cold ever" problem. The vaxxies are filthy viral vectors who are a danger to themselves and everyone else.

Based on the following presentation, a California school board voted 3:1 in favor of rescinding vaccine mandates:

Understand the real science why a leaky vax accelerates new viral mutants, original antigenic sin (OAS), antibody dependent enhancement (ADE), antibiotic resistance, cytokine storms and more...

Your death by ventilator makes hospitals $40k richer

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/353434025/

Attached: swab2.jpg (1656x1504, 626.2K)

checked, by definition, yes. but people who like to shit on neets think of them as social outcasts who live in their mothers basement and is a out of shape loser incel. which coulnt be further from the truth

Attached: 413-4139146_transparent-yoda-apu-frens-hd-png-download.jpg (500x280, 64.39K)

You shove nanos as further up your nostrils as possible. Stomach acid would probably damage nanos so this is why food intake is not as suspicious. However, even orally, there is a cumulative effect of nanos, used in countless industrial food goods.

pcr tests are bullshit, and so is science atp
rumble.com/vni3f0-going-the-distance-with-doctor-faustus-part-1.html

> no pcr
> no vaxx
> no mask
> no covid
nothing. I didn't even catch it. It was fake and gay. Nobody I know died of it. Older people survived it just fine like it was the common cold. Literally a nothing burger. And the npc fell for it

I think they intended to make the testing of covid so unbearable that most people would rather get a jab than have something showed up their noses every day.

But what about that one guy I know who feels tired when he gets up in the mornings so he must have long covid?

Attached: 1645973178368.jpg (720x658, 45.87K)