Jews stand with Russia in Tel Aviv

twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1507326987236483079?t=qeP7bc0nZ9vrxO4Asjd8_w&s=19
B-bros... Are we on the wrong side?

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-142146.png (1440x2190, 1.63M)

No

Attached: 1648160442528.jpg (1004x1024, 106.29K)

And ADL continues to be complelety full of shit.

Hmmm, what if the world isn't just binary?

Attached: 1645993431921.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

those flags looked shopped as fuck.

I hear they're trying to empty the land so jews can use it as backup after getting kicked from palastine. The goal is to genocide ukranians that's why zelensky will never surrender.

What is that mixed up russian flag that has the white stripe gaped open like the skull of a conscript?

Sounds like something a troon would say

There are already videos look serbian/russian flags in israel. Many israeli kikes came from soviet countries it's not a surprise.

FACTCHECKED

Yes that seems like the plan

OUT OF ALL PLACES THIS SHIT HAPPENS IN THE GAYEST PLACE ON THE PLANET
MY CITY IS LIKE MORE THAN 30% RUSSIAN SPEAKERS AND NOBODY BUT ME SEEMS TO CARE

Don't worry, the vast majority of Israelis across the political spectrum are somewhere between "Russia is evil but we shouldn't get involved" to "send the IDF to bomb the Russians"
The protest in the OP is just a bunch of Russian boomers that only consume Russian state media because they refuse to learn Hebrew.

Bro bros...

Kikes support a war against a White country. Shocking.

Kike stand with the one who is winning. They smell the american downfall so now they will try to kike the russian now

>Jews stand with Russia in Tel Aviv
filthy antysemites !

يل ايها الرافدة قسمًا قسمًا ان مكننا الله منكم لنزهقن ارواحكم و لنشلأنَ دمائكم و لنقطعن اطرافكم اربًا اربا

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-25 212637.png (798x416, 201.44K)

>B-bros... Are we on the wrong side?
They are playing both sides, as always. That's the fool-proof strategy if you just want to profit.

fuck Israel. Bunch of filthy kikes. I hope they get bombed to the ground

wtf ? !! isreal !?! JEWS?!
ok wow thats the final straw !

ccp, russian feds... you guys have finally convinced me to renounce my liberties and submit to the will of bugmen from chinkland

im riding with putin
fuk the usa

x

fucking

d

Attached: 1505267030719.gif (281x450, 1.97M)

Covid should have taught you that the average jew is an absolute retard. They are just highly immoral and nepotistic and a small percentage are smart.

Crimea

Man half of them look like vampires, I had two russian "jewish" gf. They are creepy as fuck, like some turbo white bloodsuckers

They are Shabbos goy Russians who faked being Jews to flee the USSR.
T. Russian Shabbos goy born in Israel.

Why are they white? Jews shouldnt be this white man

Does nobody here knows that Israel is filled with massive amounts of Russian immigrants?

of course they do, they are currently conquering land for them

Attached: 1648144047783.jpg (1024x683, 142.74K)

Ukrainians are literally asiatic/turkic filth.
Sure their women are often hot but that doesn't make them (((white))).

They're pale turks/churkas

They are not even real Jews, in Israel people don't like them because they know they have split loyalties, Israeli nationalists look down upon Jews coming from Russia.

I feel you. Also lots of badly behaved vodka niggers here. Ukrainian refugees are rly the last thing we need.

A lot of Jews are Ethnically Russian or German

This.
Its a zero sum game and only we are made to bet on one side

It's the more conservative Chabad jews vs the more cosmopolitan, secular, americanized jews. Spoiler alert: the Russian jews are way more reasonable than the batshit American ones.

Faggot

Attached: 4_030.jpg (1280x853, 232.99K)

wtf i like kikes now (just the israeli kikes though)

More reasonably take you as a slave. The Russian serf's lifespan is like 50 years?

Lmao no. A jew is a parasite on its host nation. There are no ethnic German jews you stupid shitskin

>We know we guilted you over Nazis for the past 2 centuries, goyim. But our state-sponsored honeypots don't harm any Jews, only evil white Russians!