Dump Israel

The United States should end military aid to Israel.
1. Israel can pay for its own military. Israel has a strong economy, an excellent international credit rating, and runs frequent budget surplus. Israel ran an annual surplus of more than a billion dollars six out of the last ten years.
2. Military aid to Israel is a security risk. Israel is a major supplier of military technology to China. These sales have been instrumental in the modernization of the Chinese military. Israel developed the Lavi fighter from American technology with 1.5 billion in American subsidies. Israel sold the Lavi fighter to China. It is now called the J-10 and is the mainstay of the Chinese Air Force. Israel has also sold China missile guidance systems,, advanced radar systems and targeting systems.
3. Israel is a diplomatic liability.
4. Military aid to Israel is illegal under the Leahy Law because of Israel's human rights violations. Any aid to Israel is illegal under the Symington amendment which prohibits aid to nations with nuclear weapons that have not signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and do not permit inspections of their nuclear sites

Attached: fuck itself.jpg (320x174, 9.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73ss5xXabQM&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nazi

Attached: 1632525069410.gif (610x574, 380.72K)

Jews don't like the truth.

I want the US out of the middle east. Fuck Israel and fuck Saudi Arabia.

I wonder if American arms manufacturers are financed and run by any specific groups of people that may have a vested interest in the continuation of hostilities in the Middle East. Couldn't be.

Israel is a country that not only deserves tax payers money but is also entitled to it for thousands of years jews have been opressed and now jews have the right to a jewish state that is rightfully sustained on americas tax payers money. Long live israel.

then do it with your nation's tax dollars,

Its the duty of americans to pay for Israel.

WTF? Why is it America's problem?

because you cause many other problems

listen, buddy, newfag. these people are kikes in vpns. don't listen to them. you are 100% right.

Attached: 1647151365290.gif (498x498, 1.19M)

Dumping Israel would solve some of those problems.

Big nosed nazis gave a lot of support for the creation of Gibsrael.

I love Israel, we should try harder to be better friends with the jewish homeland.

nope never gonna happen
you will die for your master

It just is. Deal with it.

Saying the k word in America should get you jail time and a fine.

whatch u talking bout levi was a flop no one will buy it.

Israel is the collective responsibility of all european nations and should be readily supported by ALL their citizens.

Fuck off.

no one will read your shitty manifesto
dumb yank

Attached: kevo.jpg (240x360, 10.48K)

the Chinese bought all with all other American developed technology you greedy short-sighted gnomes sold them.

What's really great about this is when Iranian missiles start hitting Israel they will have the guidance systems you sold China.
youtube.com/watch?v=73ss5xXabQM&t=3s

Do you think Israel is failed state that cannot survive without handouts?

Attached: isreal failed state.jpg (843x1206, 331.8K)

So far its only Americas problem but future plans can look something like that. What is important is that Israel is safe.

no, thats a loaded question, and should be scorned, Israel needs our support and would never be a waste of money, we need to realize they are better than us.

Do you consider mothers day presents to be a form of "hand out" ofc not, we should help appraisal and gifts upon the jews for all time.

Our nation IS failing because we have not loved the jews enough.

if usa doesnt proxy occupy israel then it will fall to jihadi extremists and then you have a whole biblical war on your hand and a whole new crusade to get the land back again for some reason. trust me, usa just casually printing billions of monkey dollars and shipping them 1st class to jerusalem is the best thing right now, instead of it being some sort of goal to retake back

>>diplomatic liability
Come on bro, this aint the seventies anymore, i know you will keep spamming this garbage like the satanist you are but come on

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-224027_ynet.jpg (1080x1173, 518.69K)

i am far right politically but i love the jews and think holocaust denial should be a crime.

oh.. so you're one of those religious kooks who thinks Jews are magic.

Attached: godlern calf.jpg (720x720, 81.53K)

its true. they are so good it could be magic, i'm sure of it.

Attached: uk.jpg (960x1200, 359.67K)

you could've just said that you're a retarded faggot who doesn't deserve the right to live

I'm obviously here because i was meant to be here, you silly goosey.