I’m NOT triggered by this book, actually, I’m laughing

It’s so stupid, you see I saw a picture once of a zebra somebody put a saddle on, so clearly that means they’ve been domesticated, and everything in this book is wrong

Attached: 7916BC52-B595-4EAE-AB3B-91642BB82DD6.jpg (331x495, 64.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/qvaxPH3ftUQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I’m NOT triggered

>Anthr*pology
Took an ethnology class this semester so I could be racist more accurately.

Based

Most experts in that field consider the book a complete joke due to gross over simplification and broad over generalizations.

(((Jared Diamond))) clearly had the conclusion set before writing the book and cherrypicked his data or outright lied to arrive to that conclusion. He is a vile jewish fraud of the worst kind.

Homo erectus walks among us

I was pretty triggered desu. The way he opens the book by saying he will not look at IQ differences because that was "already debunked so no need to get into it" really rustled my jimmies

sorry sweaty it's been deboonked
bitchute.com/video/qvaxPH3ftUQ/

It has been many times over. It’s not an accurate or effective way of measuring or comparing human intelligence

Shit like this happens when you make a book and not have it focus on 1 event. The expectation should be that you're going to get into over simplification

hundreds of academics worked for years to combat the misinformation posted in this book and succeeded but its all been undone by the media

I suppose a good measure would be the accomplishments of a civilisation.

As this book shows, it’s not. That has to do with the resources that we’re available and when they were made available. If you lock two men in separate rooms and tell them both to construct a table, and only provide wood nails and a hammer to one of them, does that mean the other person was incapable of constructing a table, or that the person with the wood had a much higher advantage to start with?

why should we care this much if this book is right or wrong?

No one is buying your pilpul garbage, Moshe. Somalia is a shithole because of Somalians.

>why do you care if jewish anti white propaganda is allowed to be unchallenged?
Drink bleach, retard.

>anti white
such as?

Have you read the book? His whole premise is that whites were just lucky that we happened to find ourselves on land with big animals and suitable crops to domesticate. He even goes so far as to say that Papua New Guineans are smarter than whites and the only reason they didn't got past the stone age was because they were unlucky. It's pure, anti white jewish pilpul garbage.

Deboonked.

Attached: 1544572892150.jpg (3744x2247, 3.82M)

>diamond
yeah, zebras, you faggot kike

>As this book shows, it’s not
post nose you filthy yid bastard

Exactly. And look at this evidence of grizzly bears being domesticated

Attached: 2A7CF36B-72D9-45D6-8651-3C51AB324EE1.jpg (1200x879, 185.58K)

Its not that everything in the book is wrong, it is that everything in the book is intentionally deceptive, and elides the complete truth. There is no getting around the clear and obvious fact that Africans have different intellectual abilities than whites and asians. You don't need a book long argument, just observe the behavior of a few blacks and have a few conversations with them. They are a separate species.

MUH BENIS

Attached: Behead All Satans.jpg (3485x4495, 1.04M)