Are trannies the new niggers?

They’re already protected like crazy, media is treatint them like gods, and women are being demonized for speaking out.

Attached: EC400D5A-B60B-4889-9575-9BBE62EA6198.jpg (828x879, 159.58K)

>be woman
>shill for trannies
>get BTFO by trannies in sports because men are inherently physically (and mentally) superiour
>???
>seethe
What did femoids mean by this?

Attached: Heinrich wholesome kek.jpg (1224x1632, 191.52K)

> and women are being demonized for speaking out.

Oh no, not the poor women. Not the poor gross evil aborting bleeding front holes that want all men dead or in jail over fake rape accusations! NOT THE WAMEN!!!

Do you seriously think all women do that

It's not what I think. All women are like that, seethe creepy male feminist.

Most women are in support of trannies. For every one woman that’s a terf there are hundreds of woman that support them so you’re fantasy of women being angry over this is bull

Some niggers are trannies and some trannies are niggers

>women are being demonized for speaking out.
Women deserve much worse. The fact that this honestly insignificant thing is where they finally get shit they deserve is retarded and sad.

Like Levine and the Wachowski sisters, the elites are prone to gender dysphoria due to psychotic behavior, heavy drug use, and megalomania.
As time goes on, this degenerate philosophy extends out into regular society; propped up by the mindslaves of these people ('Democrats', BLM, soft-headed whites, etc.)
It's only going to get worse if it isn't stopped soon; trans acceptance will be the new disco, punk, emo, etc.

>women are being demonized for speaking out
No they're not. They're not speaking out at all. The ability to virtue signal for trannies is greater than being good at sports. They will trade scholarships for twitter retweets and reddit upvotes.

Women are that fucking stupid.

Sorry you can’t get pussy

i'm glad this guys is stealing medals from women

I'm gay, I don't want gross bleeding front holes. Thanks for proving you're a creepy male feminist that puts all the value women have on sex, even though women are not even needed in sex.

I hate both niggers and trannies

Shut up and die of aids faggot

No I don't think I will. Seethe creepy male feminist predator!

Cope. Inverted shitdicked faggot

Why is your country so degenerate? I hope we nuke you out of existence.

I'm unironically all for it because it ruins what women wanna support.

Luckily women's sports doesn't actually matter

a woman's hole eventually stops bleeding monthly
a man's hole gradually becomes more of a leaky disaster

good choice, short term thinker

You’ll be standing amongst millions of other women since they’re all in support of this

He’s a fag they don’t think