How does Any Forums feel about "TERFS"

How does Any Forums feel about "TERFS"

Attached: FOsslfyXoAIz8jJ.jpg (960x867, 118.72K)

DEUS VULT
ROASTIES FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT
CRUSADERS WITH TITS

What's that

If they can be redpilled to stop hating men and start hating globohomo an alliance is possible. This tranny shit is the last straw for a lot of them

I'm not the kind of person who ignores 50% of a word.

If my enemy is the enemy of my enemy they are still my enemy. I would never stand for a feminist, once the trannies are dealt with they’ll just go back to fighting men again. Better than TERFS and alphabet freaks just destroy each other.

We need cooperation on more than one issue

dykes who hate trannies (for being men)

We align on exactly one belief, the only reason you hear about them is because they don't toe the line with the rest of the leftists

Feminists dug their own hole, they can dig their way out of it. Men aren't going to fix this one for you. Stop shilling this bullshit on here.

Attached: 1602519791237.jpg (1100x971, 307.7K)

Fuck terfs. If they were in the kitchen where they belonged then they wouldn't have to deal with trannies.

They want their hair pulled and butt slapped

Attached: hm.png (512x512, 24.49K)

I'm always on the side of men, may the dykes reap what they have sown, let them fight.

based

I will never side with TERFs, I will however sit back and laugh while they bitch about trannies.
Not my fucking problem.

I simply enjoy their bickering with the trannies.

My wife used to be all girl power and pro-women in the work force. Then I knocked her up and she regrets not having kids years ago and we are trying to see if we can make changes so we can afford to live on my income alone. She hates working and just wants to stay home with our baby and make more babies now.

College is a mind virus to women.

They hate troons for being higher than them in the victim pyramid, it's just kike A fighting kike B, they all get a free holocoaster ride

You are shortsighted.

I welcome TERFs into the heil-hitler sphere.

Self-serving hypocrites. They support all aspects of progressivism except the one part which harms the female ego. They were more than happy to destroy men-exclusive clubs, say women can do anything men can do, destroy traditional gender roles etc, but now turnabout isn't fair play? Cry about it. Trannies in women's sports and everything else is quite literally not my problem, pic related but with Lia Thomas instead of Ukraine.

Attached: 1648232188667.jpg (1500x1000, 886.94K)

We need to fight terfs and encourage more trannys to compete in womans sports. We dont want lezbos on our side, we want normal women.

Fuck terfs, accelerate

dont even know what the word means
hand over the pussy and no one has to die alone with no children.

I empathize with terfs, unlike the other feminists they just don't want to get raped by trannies in the bathroom.

The only thing I know about them is that they are femoids who are against trannies, maybe we should team up.

I hate women more than I hate trannies.

No matter how hard you both hate troons, they will never agree to anything else you believe in.
However, women are moldable, you might be able to dick one straight; the question is- Would you want to?

Why do women side with Islam and trannies?
buncha retards

i want a lesbian terf gf so bad like you wouldnt believe

They have really nice feet

Attached: vanessa (t)radfem.jpg (922x1670, 698.37K)

>TE
based
>RF
not so based

tirf > terf

The RF part seems to pertain strongly toward motherhood, so I see no problem with it as long as they aren't freebleeding bluehaired landwhale bulldykes

Terf is literally a radical feminist that just rejects trannies. Both those types, and the ones that accept trannies, are mentally ill and are very damaging to society. Infact I endorse trannies winning all the womens sports because it makes feminists fucking seethe. Maybe through their seething they'll realize just what the end goal of their retarded ideology is.