Why are antivaccine idiots also pro-Russia?

Why are antivaccine idiots also pro-Russia?

Attached: 20220318slide01.png (1920x1440, 42.5K)

Because the left’s goal is to paint any and all dissenters as Russian shills/assets/sympathizers.

Contrarianism is a sign of autism.

>why are retarda also retards?
user do you really have to ask?

Why are people scared of getting sick so open to being incinerated in a nuclear explosion?

Just not gonna support them AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>I'm gonna worry about myself and not other people
>I don't want a vaccine
>I don't care about something happening in corrupt countries across the world
The real question is - why do pussies like you think you should control everything around the world?

>Sanction Russia
>Doesn't slow down their war effort at all
>Makes average people on both sides have shittier lives and greater hardship, might cause a famine

Also pic related just shows how easy is to manipulate those “free thinking” retards. Just use typical talking points they are using.
>left wants to cancel me for being retarded boo hoo
And you can see here how people start cheering for putin for it.
Thats how fear controls people, no matter if its immigrants, some schizo vaccine is evil conspiracy or any other shit these idiots come up with. Its all the same.

Attached: 44F0CCDD-2AD7-4080-B71E-211C46C40BE7.png (525x479, 302.4K)

Is that why trannies tend to cut their dicks off? To be contrarian?

>my neither niggas

Attached: 1647950970441.png (500x583, 137.78K)

What this poll shows is that those who accept and follow narratives, follow narratives.

Those who didn't take the jab likely have the capacity to think for themselves and see that backing sanctions against Russia is simply toeing the line once again.

Having more than 2 braincels to understand that sanctions on Russia also affects us very negatively does not mean we are pro russia.
Similar to understanding we do not need to participate in a medical experiment for a virus with over 99.99% survival rate.

>people who blindly follow the narrative do it again and again
what is surprising here?

I support people's bodily autonomy and I support the autonomy of Ukraine.

Ironic you'd say all that when the vaccine peddling was 100% fear based. OMFG IF YOU DON'T TAKE THIS CHEMICAL YOU'LL DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH IMMIDIATELY.

You're the one who is afraid of everything and thus easily manipulated. I don't want vaccine because it's not effective and serves no purpose other than to transfer wealth from the poor to the rich. I am not gonna support Ukraine because it's none of my business and sanctioning Russian tooth paste isn't gonna affect their war effort.

my qanon coworker says that Putin is in Ukraine to find and capture hunter biden, who is trying to release a new covid.

Both vaccines and Ukraine are tools of globohomo
Simplest explanation.
Take it or leave it. Don't care.

If Hunter is in Ukraine he is not there to release a new COVID. He's doing lines of coke and probably releasing HIV on unsuspecting Ukrainian prostitutes if anything.

You've already called the idiots and answered your question

MSM lied about everything for the past several decades. People just assume they are lying about Ukraine too (which they are).

>antivaccine idiots
Yeah, being a test subject for experimental gene therapy is surely something not an idiot would accept.

Attached: 1646493717743.jpg (500x650, 67.43K)

They’re anti-government-making-their-lives-worse

low iq

Attached: 1646709001594m.jpg (1024x693, 88.53K)

It basically just shows the level of indoctrination

They aren't. I really don't know where people get these stats and ideas from.
Hell I've seen skinheads with swastika tattoos waiving Azov Battalion flags at pro Ukraine protests where I live.
I have no idea where the "right wingers love Russia" ideology even comes from in the first place.

Is this the lefts latest projection? Your whole movement is just contrarianism to the natural order and tradition for the sake of contrarianism. Are you even aware you are projecting?

>subjects himself to experimental gene theory
>for free
Lmao the jannie version of a test subject is calling anyone else stupid

People who now support Ukraine literally supported killing people who didn't get the vaccine. Gee I wonder why they might be vary about this.

is it a theory or is it therapy?

I'm never taking the jew poison and I don't give a fuck about this fake meme war at all.
Suck my ass niggers.

This is quite literally the case for me. After covid I simply assume the media is lying about everything

Get BTFO, zogbot

Attached: 1648133373479.jpg (1024x1024, 202.8K)

Keep getting boosted until you have a heart attack. Keep collapsing your economy over a country half way across the world. Don't care.

Attached: Sacrifices To Be Made.png (757x594, 286.31K)

Because people who refused the vaccine can think for themselves and can recognize in spite of media propaganda that sanctions are only going to destroy the US dollar.

Attached: E67rbqWWQAYmZy0.jpg (962x641, 138.86K)

It's just the counter the current thing swing.
I was mad that Russia invaded Ukraine, then I thought it maybe justified, now I am back to shooting Russians.

Attached: 1648230721540.jpg (1024x731, 65.29K)

Why does opposing sanctions mean I like Russia?

I just hate lies and liars. I don't understand how normies can think not supporting Ukraine Jewlinski is supporting Putin. Don't assume I am pro-Russia faggot

this image speaks more than a 1000 words

Attached: monke.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

Because they are based and against your globohomo agenda, obv. They are resistant to media propaganda.

Because we cant be fooled. and were not "pro Russia" we just don't care.

I've been trying to tell people here this for weeks but everyone ignores it for bait threads instead. People continually buy into media propaganda again though, its tiring.
At this point I dont give a fuck anymore. The retards here are going to suck russia off while their governments haul them away for being not taking jew poison and they will do nothing about it.
Every time I even suggest organizing I get called a glownigger. I can honestly say I have tried my best at least. Once the government comes knocking I hope they remember scrolling past posts warning them and instead deciding to reply to tranny bait thread #8356.

Probably because they don't believe the lies shoved down their throat by the media like you fucktards do.

Because they more susceptible to stupid conspiracy theories

Sometimes yes, because its just the opposite extreme of the same condition.

Why do gypsy fags always have such shitty takes?

>muh covid
>muh russia
How's life pre February 2022 going?

>to think for themselves
No, your just sheep to a different herder. But let me guess, you're different just like everybody else right?

Your poll is invalid. I'm anti-vaccine. I'm also anti-russia. I support the Ukraine.

Functioning amygdalas with proper risk assessment.

>experimental medicine with zero liability from the manufacturer?
No thanks
>hot nuclear exchange with a another super power
No thanks

Attached: 1641766482533.jpg (1279x1280, 319.15K)

do you really have to ask

Attached: 1601261282725.jpg (4500x4602, 2.58M)