So it was a nothing burger? The US will just replace Russia and produce more gas...

So it was a nothing burger? The US will just replace Russia and produce more gas, and Europe doesn’t freeze next winter. The democrats are very pro Ukraine they’ll even support oil independence from Russia, they won’t complain about more oil being produced domestically.

Attached: 2F97EC22-A95C-441A-9FF4-1F17F08A4F41.jpg (1242x1629, 681.52K)

Nigger this isn’t a nothing burger; america gets rich off of europe because of the war america forced us into. I genuinely hope putin nukes america and just America at this rate.

Europe still in bad place it’s just gone from worse to bad

The TransCaucasian pipeline will be finished by the end of the year as well, so Europe is just replacing Russian gas with US, Azerbaijani, Kazakh and Turkmenistan gas by the end of 2022 kek.
Gj Jewtin

Attached: trans-caspian-pipeline.png (1448x592, 662.22K)

based i support ukraine now. fuck putin and fuck white people

Relying on the US will work out well for them

So is fuckface going to open up the shale fields in New Mexico and Calfornia or not. Sounds like a lot of faggot talk.

No Keystone XL pipeline (that Biden cancelled) = We use up our own gas bailing out Europe = Our gas prices go up/more rolling blackouts. Also Russians have submarines that can sink the ships transporting the gas to EUcuck.

>turn pipeline off
Appease their retard base.
>turn pipeline on
To stand with ukraine.
>open up jobs
>drop the masks
>drop the mandates
Economy booms
>election 2024
Thanks biden!

you have your own oil retard

Yeah this entire situation is basically the Dems way of increasing oil without losing voters

>Russians have submarines that can sink the ships
that would literally, actually, REALLY start WW3. No bullshit

>Lets not blame the EU and the unelected von der leyen

Glorious.

Attached: 1624914356786.png (400x388, 136.65K)

I know this is a retarded shill thread but a few pertinent questions need to be considered:
>What was the EU's current consumption of energy and at what price?
>How much energy (LNG, Oil, etc) can the US provide and at what price?
It is likely that the US cannot fill the gap without massive investment into the means of transporting that much oil and LNG around. It cannot be anywhere near as cheap as Russian gas. So the EU has sacrificed cheap energy for Ukraine and now gets to enrich the US. Well played, well played Jewmerica. Might as well top it off with a million african migrants who ran out of wheat.

>oh no hitler lets us live at dresden! We must fight the white unity and -gets bombed- ammerriiika! Save us
Uh can we call it even for dragging us into ww2?

I DONT WANT TO GIVE AMERICANS MY GERMONEYS NOOOOO

You jumped into it first, we're just ensuring the EU doesn't crumble.

They haven't turned the pipeline builds back on nor have they increased new oil drilling since 2019.
Our energy prices will simply increase due to an even larger portion of our domestic production being exported.
This isn't a win, unless you're an oil exec.

Attached: 1648232042320.gif (400x250, 1.51M)

Shouldn't have beeen a faggot, Nigel, eat a bag of dicks.

Ukraine will lose transit fees from Russian gas. Ukraine will become dependent on USA aid.

>You jumped into it first when we set up Bioweapon labs and forced you to give Hunter biden a job he wasn't qualified for by withholding your aid money, honestly you have no one to blame but yourselves.

always was. if there was a threat to natsec they'd never rest it on ukraine v russia lol

Its mostly just western european countries that went full retard with their green energy plans. Mostly Netherlands and Germany which decommissioned majority of their nuclear plants. Then they got caught pants down last summer which was dry and had no wind, so both wind- and water turbines failed. Ironically now they're using more natural gas and coal than ever, making them the worst polluters in the euro region.

This is what happens when you listen to green hippies in your country, when the energy production inevitably fails, you sell your own sovereignty and integrity to foreign countries. Nordic countries aren't hurting nearly as much because we rely a lot on nuclear energy.

FUCK

> just replace
You do understand the difference between a pipeline and cargo ships?

Attached: backed cat.jpg (622x586, 59.85K)

Oh look at that, they DO support drilling and pipelines when it's convenient for them.

Most of Europe doesn’t, I’m talking about them, not the British. We lose little to nothing cus of Russia but the EU and the bulk of NATO does
And if you cunts hadn’t set up bio labs in Ukraine we wouldn’t be in this mess to begin with

>they won’t complain about more oil being produced domestically.
considering they will sell EU gas I'm assuming they will be producing more gas domestically. BUT, has this been confirmed officially? Or it just won't be reported and no one will ask where is the gas coming from?

>serf mentality
maybe Europe isn't ready to be independent after all if they can't hold their own leaders and institutions accountable

People here are talking about the high costs for USA, but can't they just print a gorillion dollars like they did with covid? They seem to be going all out on this "save Ukraine" thing, so I wouldn't be surprised if they turn those printers back on.

This.

They can't do that anymore because of inflation. They already raised rates to combat it. They had to pull covid spending so they could spend for Ukraine in the last bill.

>produce more gas
Literally how? The fucking retards in power of the US federal government has suspend new drilling, fracking, and petroleum productions on federal land, they have pushed for further restrictions on petroleum product transfer over new better pipelines between Canada and the US.
EU will get scraps from the current production the US is able to export and it will be expensive.