The Internet is what "They" fear the most

Old crusty Klaus is afraid there's too much information out there. Their jig is up.

Back in the old days, the elites could hoard knowledge for themselves in secret societies, books not published to the public, and the masses would never have any idea. Now skip to today, any retard with a computer or phone can find most info if they look long and hard enough. The internet is their greatest fear, because it decentralizes their need for a power structure and provides ordinary people with thousands of years of research and information at the tips of their little pinky fingers.

Please, keep spreading information. We need to hear it. The more we know the better we can become.

Attached: x7v98sf.png (732x873, 445.42K)

There's a reason for this.

Attached: Why 4Chan is being slid with shillers pushing the brother war for bankers (Late Feb 2022), (Covid enables Big Pharma to profit bigly to enslave you and your descendents forever).png (1080x3773, 483.79K)

He’s right about how it needs to be reformed just not In the way that he thinks it does

I hope you faggots have like 10 external hard disks filled with redpills

>Old crusty Klaus is afraid there's too much information out there.
That, and memes that make him look silly (which he is).

Attached: WEF_powers.jpg (566x680, 85.26K)

Yep, it needs an honest reformation to make sure that Google (run by rainbow haired lesbians) are not altering true search results to favor liberals like we know they are.

The internet does need to be reformed, but against big govt., not for big govt. No payment or web services should ever be able to delist you, or ban you because of your views.

We can still fight for a free internet, but it's not going to be easy.

Attached: 87687sdfsdf.jpg (720x720, 68.76K)

Source on that comment bossman cus I can’t find it

Attached: jswxMum.jpg (800x1000, 250.52K)

Attached: 1648139498904.jpg (510x1024, 125.33K)

Love how this dude openly discusses culling the entire world population through heinous acts of evil and nobody does jack fucking shit. This group is like the biggest terrorist group to ever exist for fucks sake.

>fixed

Attached: truth.png (732x792, 369.75K)

> Decentralized, uncensorable and untraceable Web3.

Attached: all_you_need.jpg (857x1202, 205.55K)

Attached: klaus3.jpg (607x1215, 134.12K)

Yes, but when the terrorist group is called WEF, and run by the World's biggest bankers and economists, it's ok I guess.

They have tons of cash, really nice offices, dress fantastic, and act like comic book supervillians. This means laws don't apply to them right?

Attached: 2345c8cvs76fdf.jpg (679x522, 89.48K)

It really is sad how the world let the internet fall under control of the kikes and leftists. They have almost total control to the point they think shit like this is within reach.

The internet is great, but it also has the potential to be what 1984 always warned us about. A place the elites can just edit and re-write history on the fly and normies gobble it up. A place they can monitor your every action and censor thought crime. Conservatives and libertarians really fucked up with not getting into tech early on.

They are closer too this goal than you think. How often do you actually try to browse outside the same few web sites? The internet is getting smaller by the day.

Well yeah if some of the future young global leaders he planned on penetrating read negative stories about him already penetrating the entire female cabinet of canada its going to make their penetration more difficult.

>This means laws don't apply to them right?
Laws of larger calibers apply to everyone.

Attached: wrong_kiddo.jpg (630x630, 42.72K)

>penetrate the entire female cabinet of Canada

Kek

Attached: n237n234811.jpg (842x960, 88.33K)

This. Internet web archive has been compromised.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS I agree 100%%% we need a digital drivers liscence for the web
>untraceable
fundamental misunderstanding of digital IDs

Attached: 1594339257301.gif (186x326, 1.79M)

I believe that there will most likely be a point of time in our lives where they introduce an internet 2.0 that completely overhauls everything. Obscure forums and such will cease to exist and the internet will be primarily controlled by big players such as zuck or bezos.
When that day comes they will specifically target you to propagandize you. It will be the most demoralized you have ever felt but do not forget what they have done to you and your families. Hold strong and maintain an iron will. Remember that you are far better off dying fighting them as opposed to living as their slave.

still not vaccinated, still can't leave country. Still can into USA easily. How much is some nice land in Montana or Idaho? Should i sell everything and cash out in gold bricks?

GW? The Patriots? Big Shell?

>the elites could hoard knowledge for themselves in secret societies, books not published to the public, and the masses would never have any idea

such as?

Real estate in Montana and Idaho went through the roof during this crisis.

Why hasn't anyone played minecraft with him yet?

Kojima continues to demonstrate his brilliance.

Some fear too much information in circulation.

Others fear too much misinformation in circulation.

Soon...

Attached: 4438064-791745-armstrong.jpg (640x360, 26.16K)

Only one man stands in their way.

Attached: putin-bear.jpg (551x426, 88.98K)

Is this a real tweet? I thought the Great Reset was still an antisemitic conspiracy theory

no its not real

No it's not. I actually think people who post fake tweets should get a ban from now on.