Leaves her husband and country

>leaves her husband and country

Lmao

Attached: woman moment.jpg (1075x1338, 489.37K)

Don't you understand, she was FORCED to do it. Forced!

I'd like to extend my gratitude on behalf of all of us in Europe to the brave Ukrainian heroes fighting on the front lines. I really hope that the EU and NATO steps up their game and will send you even more weapons so you can continue your heroic stand against Putler. Remember, that you're fighting for all of us and for all of Europe!

Dating for the past two weeks has been the most excruciating experience for my soul, just yesterday, I went on a date with Ukrainian girl called Alena, I am at loss for words trying to tell you about how I felt when we were sitting on my couch and I was hugging her and stroking her as she was re-telling me all about the horrors that she had to go through with her daughter in order to escape and how she had to leave her husband in Kyiv to fight the Putler orc army.

I really do hope that you will manage to stand defiant as long as possible, your heroic fight allows your women and daughters to leave for the safety! This is what real heroism looks like, you are giving your lives for your land and to protect the most vulnerable unlike the black hordes of some bearded "liberators". The only solace for my soul was her smile when we woke up today in the morning and the first thing she did when she got as close as possible in a spoon and started hugging my forearm, I felt like the pent up stress was leaving from her body after all these days, where she finally felt safe enough to unwind and realize, that the suffering for her is finally over.

SLAVA UKRAINI!

omg fuck putler

Attached: 1647535261549.webm (380x676, 2.77M)

Hohol women unironically benefit from all this.
They dreamed of living in Europe. Now they will get the free EU citizenship. Dream come true.

yes, FORCED BY THE IDEA OF BPC

Attached: dfgfhgni78656.png (751x379, 121.33K)

"forced"

Brightly Polished Ceramic?

indeed

I hate women so much it's unreal

Ukrainian men are seething.
live in Hamburg, and these Ukrainian women go straight to sex work, or look for an stupid German man to marry and suck dry.

Any German can confirm this.
The street prostitutes are normally on are full these past days, all speak russian and look pretty young.

Imagine that you are a Ukrainian male, fighting for you country.
Meanwhile your women leave you and get dicked down all over Europe.

Brutal.

Attached: 1647438208111.jpg (1024x1024, 102.36K)

Well, you are not wrong. Before the war and the whole babbling about the EU membership was about to get escape ticket from the ukro poverty hell. This way or that way most of them wanted to leave Ukraine.

>And now you can find her on tinder and see her ass on Instagram and tiktok!

> pic
That feel when not sure if a woman or a man. You never know with these Azov faggots.

I've noticed for years that non-English speakers particularly Europeans don't really understand the use of the word "force".

She will return to marry the guy with three niglets, he might as well defect to the Russian side

Boring Polish Cleaners?

Any Forums jerks off to azov faggots but they're just psychopaths being used as meat shields by a literal Jew, there is nothing admirable about that

cucks doing cuck things from a cuck country, color me surprised desu
ukrainian women being whores is ancient folklore in russia

Attached: 1640928766437.jpg (739x688, 93.18K)

ill take care of her

indeed

Attached: polish plumber.jpg (412x600, 90.64K)

meanwhile italian girl goes to fight in ukraine.

Attached: 8c82184a231af3226793926b2496a9c0.jpg (457x257, 15.08K)

why didnt she stay and fight? even a woman can operate a rifle

holy fuck plumb me lukasz

But what if the man told her to leave? Where's his statement because her going is not the same as syrian men leaving their family behind to fend for themselves while they live in Germoney

Funny.

Attached: ugh.png (400x400, 9.79K)

My wife would never do that to me. Where do all these shitheads come from?

those Syrian men were terrorist who fled because they were losing and just put up a sob story. Most of them were incels anyway retard

nobody here cares about some wall eyed extra from a netflix live action blame movie. shit happens every day. some lady was going to be married but a car accident killed her fiance or some mugger did it or there was a home invasion. why does it matter how the marriage isnt happening its not. end of story

at this point im pretty sure they havent exceeded the number of drunk driving vehicular homicides in america per year so i find it hard to care about the ukrainian war

> ukrainian women being whores is ancient folklore in russia
I remember reading that one Moscow user ordered an Ukrainian whore to ride him in the cowgirl position and yell "Ктo нe cкaчeт, тoт мocкaль!" sometime after 2014. Might be bullshit but I want to believe and it is certainly something pretty easy to do in real life. Plenty of Ukrainian prostitutes in Moscow and Spb since the 90s.

I demand rapperrayseans, white man forced me to eat all those calories

Attached: 335F57F1-4998-474C-A31B-3A801FC5DD8E.jpg (408x612, 29.85K)

>My wife would never do that to me.

Attached: 1622509649361.jpg (652x654, 26.51K)