What online twitter warriors look like

>Azov blubbering and crying when captured
Has there ever been a more pathetic military force?

Attached: azov crying.png (637x568, 427.93K)

One mistake
Twitter warriors are sitting and chilling in Europe

torture, you would last even less, people are not robots, say some shit line on camera or get toneails pulled out and electrocuted at wounds, after a few hours you will just say the stupid line

Except there is no record of Russian forces doing that. All the corpse abuse and prisoner torture I've seen so far has been coming from the Ukrainian side.

Muh Azov!

Attached: azov 1.png (547x719, 75.42K)

Why do you celebrate the killing of white people? Richard Spencwr was right. You guys don't care about white people.

Azov were fighting on behalf of International Jewry, funded by a Jew, defending a Jewish President. Knowingly or not, they were the enemy of all white people.

Any Forums is anti white

The one on the right is super handsome

Don't get your hopes up
Pic related is the average.
Most of these members are running on sub 80

Attached: hohol iq.png (1696x588, 54.1K)

They did nothing wrong. All they're guilty of is shooting at vatniks disguising themselves as Ukrainian civilians for decades and then trying give away their positions by fleeing the shooting when other vatniks start firing on their homes.
Because these brave Azov soldiers tried to defend civilians by firing behind their homes. The lengths putler will go to...

Attached: 1648232536218.webm (720x408, 1.99M)

China funded war

Attached: D5B73D21-DEE7-45B8-9F23-799FBD181A85.jpg (640x640, 115.86K)

Russia will answer for these crimes

Attached: 1648232765950.jpg (1434x1075, 865.75K)

miring physique
also they totally weren't tortured

Oh god I want a dumb Ukranian jock boyfriend so bad. If I join the russian army can I get a sex slave Ukranian bf?

I want him in blonde tho

This is correct. Russia has been very professional even though it has cost them more soldiers lives.

there are those stories of soldiers who supposedly resist torture, but when your dick and balls are put between two bricks, I don't know how can you find the strength to do so

that wolf tattoo is pretty sweet tho.

Retards I would never surrender I would take at least one bastard with me

Here's your Ockam Razor - If russians where not there, there wouldn't be any problem.
It's all your fault, vlad

there not azov lolz

>I WOULD NEVER SURRENDER
t. first man over the border in a wig and a dress when shit goes down

Attached: the cross dresser tranny of kiev.jpg (1280x1280, 193.82K)

Under rated

All eastern Europeans are like this. Best outcome of this conflict would be Ukraine and Russian wiping each other out. They are both uncultured and violent.