>30,000 dead

Excuse me?

Attached: excsuse me.png (637x460, 44.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
t.me/s/FAKEcemetery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>polish flags will flood the thread defending their jewish overlords and their kikrainian puppet

The truth is somewhere between the MoD of RF's numbers and the Kiev Independent's numbers (kek).

Attached: seems low.png (530x55, 8.08K)

MiniTru working OT.

Did Kiev independent ever put out how many UKR's died?

They've been ordered not to post Ukrainian casualty/equipment loss lists for morale purposes.

Holy fuck, how bad could it be?
I know that there's been a lot of bombing, but fuck me man.

14k dead?
16k hurt?

Attached: Russian Su-34 flying around.webm (480x270, 1.3M)

I haven't seen but based on the nature of their previous reports I imagine they would report zero or even negative losses for the Ukrainian side.

It was either 30 or 60, I think. Absurd either way.

source?

>30k dead
>70% of all stocks
>1587 combat armored vehicles
If those numbers were even close true, then the Ukrainian military would have already collapsed completely and Russians would be parading on the streets of Kiev...

So.. The Russians are claiming that there are more lost Russian vehicles verified on Oryx than there are dead Russian infantry?

Sounds like 14k KIA 16k WIA. Weird translation.

I don't know. From some of the videos I've seen of Russian equipment being captured, it was abandoned by the Russians before capture.

Losses in military terms means dead, injured and captured. It's a sum of all of those things. It's really surprising an american wouldn't know this with how militaristic your culture is.

>then the Ukrainian military would have already collapsed
Not really. Social media created an alternative reality where they are totally winning.

That's what happens when you think you can win a land war against overwhelming fire power and air superiority.

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

American culture has not been "militaristic" since the 50s.

I thought it was 40.000 ? Did the ruskies discover necromancy ? Or are hohol bots incapable of following their own propaganda ?

lmao

Americans are extremely ignorant of all the wars our country wages.

>verified on Oryx
What do you mean verified by oryx?
What the fuck is Oryx?

If you had been in army you would understand that the difference between 10% and 20% losses is not double it's way, way more and after certain thresholds functions cease to exist and the battalion becomes unable to fight.

Even if you only look at the number of destroyed vehicles it's 900 and that is just the cases documented with photos.

If we assume a 50% documentation rate and an average of ~2 personnel lost per vehicle you'd get around 3600 from just the destroyed vehicles alone...

oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html

>I thought it was 40.000

40,000 casualties. Meaning deads, but also wounded or prisonersé

he has been documenting the armor/air destruction in the war. his numbers are considered the "low" boundary for this type of data.

>source?
common fucking sense retard, neither russia nor globohomo propaganda is correct. it's somewhere in between probably. fuck you you goddamned moron

Attached: 1647013879529.gif (286x210, 1.89M)

14000, not 30000.
MoD estimates are almost accurate, even though it doesn't include hohol militia losses (Teroborona and others) + Western mercenaries, as well as LDNR militia and Wagner's group.
I would say, the combined Russian losses are ~2000, and combined hohol losses are ~16000-18000.
Picrel is estimated hohol losses in relation to the available forces as of 24.02.2022.

>Servicemen: 14000 lost (+16000 injured) of 260200
>Tanks and armored vehicles: 1587 of 2416 lost (65%)
>Field artillery and mortars: 636 of 1509 lost (41%)
>MLRS: 163 of 535 lost (29%)
>Aircraft: 112 of 152 lost (73%)
>Helicopters: 75 of 149 (50%)
>Bayraktars: 35 of 36 (97%)
>Long and medium-range air defense systems: 148 of 180 (82%)
>Radars stations: 117 of 300 (39%)
By the way, hohols have received a lot of Bayraktars since then, but very few replenishment to the lost vehicles (if any).

Attached: hohol-losses7b.jpg (800x388, 102.03K)

If all those numbers are right and dead from the clusterfuck in Ukraine now exceeds 50k then my threshold (I set it in 2014) for shit to become real for good has been reached. Expect hell.

I was looking for a source so I could beat people over the head with it all day long. You are a gay nigger stealing my air.

Oh this retarded shit?
>They only captured 50 anti-guided missiles
Since I know that info is incorrect, I assume everything else is as well
I have more pictures of captured weaponry than this nigga can quote

Attached: free weapons2.jpg (960x1280, 440.19K)

>MoD estimates are almost accurate
Ah, yes..
Trust the numbers coming from the MoD of a country in the middle of a real and information war...

>combined Russian losses are ~2000
So basically Russians have roughly the same number of verified lost vehicles as lost infantry?

>"30 tanks destroyed" with a picture of 1 tank
Lmao. And even these few pics are of the dubious quality, knowing how much fakes and shopped bullshit CIPSO produces daily.
A good collection of hohol fakes:
t.me/s/FAKEcemetery

Well that's an unguided AT4 missile so I assume you don't know what you're talking about.

>Trust the numbers coming from the MoD of a country in the middle of a real and information war
It's a bit surprising, but Russian MoD has been the most trustworthy source in this war so far, they are extremely conservative in their estimates. Compared to hohol MoD, producing one fake after another.

>So basically Russians have roughly the same number of verified lost vehicles as lost infantry?
Already answered: Your "verified numbers" is mostly CIPSO cope.

2k seems too little, I would say 2-3x more than that. The vehcles doesn't mean shit, it could be an abbandoned one, so 0 losses. 40k for holol losses does't seem unrealistic with all the missile strikes and territory lost