This bald faggot has become so black pilled hes talking about suicide

Is this what reading news all day does to people?

Attached: 32131324.jpg (1313x867, 170.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ub9ywDUIElo
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
looksmax.org/threads/here-is-a-metric-fuck-stonne-of-studies-from-r-blackpillscience.211959/
youtu.be/M2aIEYN9DOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop tempting me into defending Tim Pool. He's just one more gatekeeper to us, but I'd rather if he were the face of liberalism than democrats or progressives. The problem is when you try to paint him as the right when he is the (reasonable, libertarian) left. The kind who would say that turning kids into tranners violates the NAP.

I hope he’s also talking about live-streaming it. Im Elsa and this wound can’t dilate itself

As someone who has watched Dim Fool for 2+ years, he's seriously fucking blackpilled at this point and has become Any Forums tier while BARELY holding back his real thoughts.

Tim is going to explode and get banned from YouTube for something... 2 more weeks!

He refuses to have Nick Fuentes on his show and won’t even mention his name.

his guest mentioned his name 2 days ago. Saying Nick and the zoomies are advocating for genocide of lgbtqp+ and a christian monarchy deserves to rule.

Nick will get him banned on YT

>christian monarchy deserves to rule.

how boring, no thnx

He's allowed to have a channel because he's a gatekeeper and because he spreads black pills to others. He refused to acknowledge the toxic vaccines, refused to acknowledge the fraudulent election, and to this very day denies there's any conspiracy on the part of the state run media.

literally who

Apparently not
youtu.be/Ub9ywDUIElo

hes a famous far right journalist

eceleb tranny discord shill slide thread

6 buzzwords in a row. you are professional

He's still bluepilled about most "conspiracy theories" and act all smug and dismissive about it

Doesn't his head sweat from wearing a beanie all day? Wtf just accept the baldness

incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
looksmax.org/threads/here-is-a-metric-fuck-stonne-of-studies-from-r-blackpillscience.211959/
Can't blame him, genetics are everything. Balding is life ruining. I'm going to kill myself soon too.

when he is so blackpilled that he is talking about committing suicide on air to normies, that is when it is time to welcome him into the fold.

Bullshit, he was on several shows as a guest and not only did nobody get banned but the episodes were not even removed by YT

Tim Pool is close friends with Andreas Xirtus. If you've seen that guy's youtube channel then you would know that Tim Pool likely believes in the craziest shit you can imagine.

No he isn't and you can tell the only reason he doesn't talk about it out loud is because he knows he'll get banned and depersoned from the interned and Tim Jool likes his shekels too much to take the risk.

Says the guy who's too scared of taking off his beanie in public

He probably still thinks himself a young skateboarder and being bald like that makes him feel and look old.

true. He's a multi millionaire with a budding media empire and still it took him until just now to get a gf and she's probably fucking adam chadler on the side.

Anyone else think Tim Heidecker was giving him a subtle nudge of approval when he had him on for his debate? Tim H's douche persona seems like one more character to me. It just seems more real than usual but it's actually genuinely hilarious if you know he's just ripping on shallow SJeW dudebros.

>you WON'T believe this
>but first
>listen
>actually, lemme say this
>the mainstream media is terrible
>anyway, let's read this Buzzfeed article
>check this out
>SLAMS
>I'll tell you what, man
>the point is
>civil war
>but you know what
>I grew up on the South Side of Chicago
>it's complicated
>lemme lemme lemme think of it this way
>as a moderate
>orange man bad, but not that bad
>look
>here’s the thing
>*adjusts eyeglasses*
>I kid you not
>I’m mixed-race
>I can't pronounce the name of this article's author
>let's read on
>woke outrage
>culture wars
>I'm just some dude who makes videos in the back of a van
>full stop
>I guess what I’m trying to say is this
>*adjusts jacket*
>I'm a high school dropout
>I used to work for VICE
>I was homeless
>get woke go broke
>it's nuanced
>Harumph I say!
>I try to keep these short
>get a copy editor
>let me break it down for you
>food analogy
>horseshoe theory
>left is eating itself
>that's nuts
>I dunno, man
>it’s actually kinda scary
>think about it
>Marvel movie analogy
>*claps hands together*
>I will say this
>I can respect that
>but at the end of the day
>I'm a milquetoast fencer-sitter
>abortion good, death penalty bad
>i'll wrap this up
>I've never taken a vacation
>check out my van
>my skater friends who are not into politics
>my friends in the hacker community
>the Democrats have become insane and possibly evil
>I think.....but I could be wrong
>but I'm still not going to vote for the only person that could possibly check their bullshit
>you get the point
>I'll leave it there
>head over to timcast.com
>I have a crypto option, a paypal option
>share this video
>YouTube algorithm, demonetization
>check out the podcast
>stick around, next segment is coming up at 6 PM over at youtube dot com slash timcastnews
>it is a different channel, i'll see you there

Attached: pimtool.jpg (940x1024, 111.84K)

>masks work, I’m tired of talking about it
>Biden is in charge 100%
>mRNA vaccines are AmAzInG, but I won’t be getting it

Eh I'm hotter than Tim Pool and even I think 20yo Vice skaterpunk Tim was drowning in peaches.

If that was the case he would simply be careful with his words to maintain credibility, not outward saying it's all bullshit like it couldn't possibly be true and anyone who believes it is an idiot.

Yeah these are all dumb takes. But they're also not necessarily the hills I'd want to die on if I could only get a certain spectrum of my message through.

Checked and I lean toward agreement.

I think in the last 6 months or so he really took the redpill hard, but he is a major coward and wants to be a good boy and not get banned from youtube and is afraid that he'll get flak if he goes too far on the members segment. Some of his particularly idiotic guests like RA and Stephen Marche he references for a while after their appearance in a way that's like "I can't believe people are that stupid, I thought the left was at least a little better than that". When it comes to the vaccines and the election and stuff don't pay attention to the things he says but who he keeps close to him- people like Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, Joe Rogan, Steven Crowder even. I think Tim gets it but is just petrified and won't shit or get off the pot.

Most accurate. shoe nigger spends 30 minutes reading an article that takes 5 minutes and gets ad revenue

He's also friends with Alex Jones, yet he basically said about him on the show that he's like a broken clock throwing shit at a wall to see what sticks and that this is why he appears correct about his predictions more than he actually is.

doubt it bro. Not with that bald cap.
>uh... are you gonna keep the beanie on during sex or do you wanna turn the lights off tim
kek ya i don't think so

Anybody have any pictures from then from when he had hair? I would imagine with his gook genes that he looks mostly the same since he really doesn't look like he's in his late 30s.

Post link and time.

if you didn't see this coming at least 2 years ago you should lose your right to vote

youtu.be/M2aIEYN9DOc