Should I marry and financially support a single mom and her son?

Attached: 354343222.png (545x710, 298.35K)

Depends. Are you a cuckold?

Yes.

As long as she makes you tendies too

You'd be racist if you didn't

no. make her support you.

If she looks like that, then yeah.

SEX

no what the fuck is wrong with you

Only if the father of the child is dead. Otherwise you should help them get back together. Don't be a cuck or adulterer.

fpbp

Do you play other people's saved game slots often?

age of her?
age of the son?
race?
what happened to the husband?
does she work?
it depends

yeah, you´re an asshole anyway

I'd like to extend my gratitude on behalf of all of us in Europe to the brave Ukrainian heroes fighting on the front lines. I really hope that the EU and NATO steps up their game and will send you even more weapons so you can continue your heroic stand against Putler. Remember, that you're fighting for all of us and for all of Europe!

Dating for the past two weeks has been the most excruciating experience for my soul, just yesterday, I went on a date with Ukrainian girl called Alena, I am at loss for words trying to tell you about how I felt when we were sitting on my couch and I was hugging her and stroking her as she was re-telling me all about the horrors that she had to go through with her daughter in order to escape and how she had to leave her husband in Kyiv to fight the Putler orc army.

I really do hope that you will manage to stand defiant as long as possible, your heroic fight allows your women and daughters to leave for the safety! This is what real heroism looks like, you are giving your lives for your land and to protect the most vulnerable unlike the black hordes of some bearded "liberators". The only solace for my soul was her smile when we woke up today in the morning and the first thing she did when she got as close as possible in a spoon and started hugging my forearm, I felt like the pent up stress was leaving from her body after all these days, where she finally felt safe enough to unwind and realize, that the suffering for her is finally over.

SLAVA UKRAINI!

the only reason to be in a relationship with a single mom is to molest her daughter

It's the trad thing to do right?

If you go for single moms. NEVER pick up the ones with a son, only those with a daughter. With time you will understand why ;)

Only if she has a strap-on and is not afraid to use it.

Only if:
She is wealthier than you or has a wealthy family and pays you for your presence.

>If she looks like that, then yeah.
Pathetic.

Because everyone deserves a second chance and idiots will grant it.

Only if the father is dead and died for a noble cause, and he was racially the same as you

I suppose it all depends on the nuance of the situation. I have a friend who met a nice girl and got on well with the son as he grew up. His real dad is totally absent so my friend is basically the kids real dad in his eyes.

fpbp. a man does not raise another man's child, except if she was a widow. then it depends. coalburners an absolute no.

No.

Depends if she looks like that or not
Either way you can support her financially without getting stuck in a marriage
What if tomorrow you wanna walk out of it ? way easier If you're not bond to her by any means.
Rent a place with her and thats enough.
Open a bank account where you both share the common expenses and thats it.
My advices

Attached: you_get_what_you_deserve_mr_rogers_a_society_joker.jpg (487x447, 45.01K)

if she looks like that yes

also post moar

The son will always hate you if his father is still in his life in any capacity, even if the father does not provide or do a damn thing for him. I would not take any woman with kids that needs you for financial support. If they want you in their life without the financial support then its a good woman.

The requirement is that she is a broken bombshell that wants to settle down. Meaning have a dumb fuck for support and a nog on the side

Only if you knock her up and she ends up caring more for your kid than her son.
You gotta cuck the son to uncuck yourself.

No. Ask me how I know. Never again.

Attached: 1460441220421.gif (400x250, 1.51M)

This basically.

post more milfs

>except if she was a widow
No.

Only marry a woman you've been with for more than 5 years. If she can't wait that long, she's just looking for a free ride. If you can't wait that long, neck yourself for being a degen.

Attached: 1533917068920.png (1024x1001, 1.61M)