A Ukrainian soldier calls the parents of a dead Russian Chechen soldier and taunts them… How cruel and evil is this

A Ukrainian soldier calls the parents of a dead Russian Chechen soldier and taunts them… How cruel and evil is this

Posting this again because I know Tucker Carlson interns lurk pole for stories this will be used tonight on Tucker Carlson tonight the world needs to see this evil of Ukrainian soldiers… Screenshot this

And this is completely politically relevant so fuck the left-wing mods this deserves to be told here on a political board

twitter.com/spriter99880/status/1507365278589542401?s=21

Attached: 6C58378A-5A3D-4C36-8846-7F0F8225AD7A.jpg (750x1006, 156.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/russians-use-creepy-text-messages-scare-ukrainians-changing-warfare-2018-8
voanews.com/a/sinister-text-messages-high-tech-frony-ukraine-war/3848034.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumped. Ukrainians acting like subhumans.

Bro just look at how they dispose of their own dead. They’re every bit as if not more subhuman as they claim Russians are.

Attached: E050FE76-4ACA-41EB-A511-249B64A78F52.jpg (1170x1897, 1.39M)

Ukies need any victory they can grasp, always have
>RUSSIAN WARSHIP GO FUCK YOURSELF
>YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Vatniks not welcomed

Hohols are truly deserving of destruction. I wish that was Putin's goal but he is handling them with the kid gloves.

Slav subhuman calling other Slav subhuman.

Same for the ukie civilians you keep crying about?

Maybe the Chechens shouldn't have been talking shit?

They are being invaded you drooling retard. You really expect them to put on elaborate funeral processions in the middle of a warzone?

He called a Russian, not Chechen.

I hope after russia loses all vpn vatniks are outed from their offices and crucified

As i was saying in other threads
They super salty because gonna lose their country soon can you blame them ?
They only thing is left for them is gore-posting,disrespecting the dead and send death threats to civilians

>tucker carlson interns lurk pole
are you retarded?

There’s a middle ground between elaborate funeral processions and chucking your own into trenches the same way you dispose of your invaders.

>A Ukrainian soldier calls the parents of a dead Russian Chechen soldier and taunts them… How cruel and evil is this
Russians have been doing this since 2014, and Ukrainians are fucking sick of it and decided to hit back

Yes, I can blame them. Losing doesn't mean you can't have dignity and honor. The Ukrainians are just shit garbage people who have no relationship with either of those things.

>Russians have been doing this since 2014
You wanna prove that?

>pole
You obviously fucking are, retard.

They are being shelled day and night. They do not have the time or resources to dig everyone a nice little private grave with a little headstone. It is a war; you dig mass graves in war. The fact that they're being buried at all is a sign that they actually care about their dead, unlike the savage mongoloid Russians that leave their dead rotting in the fields.

S s save meee…. Tucker… Carlson….

Oh god the digits of truth

Well we can’t do shit about it
Europe probably will gonna house all war criminals just to piss off the Russia

They aren’t being buried. They’re being chucked into a trench on a pile of twisted bodies to rot. You can at least have the decency to lower them down via blanket tossing them like garbage.

Do not fail for the bait. He is only pretending to be that stupid

despicable, soldier without honour deserve to be drown like dogs

businessinsider.com/russians-use-creepy-text-messages-scare-ukrainians-changing-warfare-2018-8
voanews.com/a/sinister-text-messages-high-tech-frony-ukraine-war/3848034.html

Attached: Russian text spam 3.png (659x821, 103.69K)

>You really expect them to put on elaborate funeral processions in the middle of a warzone?
Why do you retards always do this shit? You intentionally try to extrapolate shit to a point that was never made and proceed to pilpul all over the place. Tell me who the fuck said we should have elaborate funeral processions instead. Do it faggot, tell me. Except you can't because it's something you pulled out of your own ass. Know what's super simple but far more civilized? Digging actual graves for the bodies instead of chucking them into a fucking trench in piles. No one's expecting a grand funeral but for fucks sake make it so your dead can actually rest in peace.

Attached: 1645857768739.jpg (450x636, 62.09K)

People were discussing the alleged rape of a Ukrainian girl by a group of Chechen soldiers.
This is all unacceptable, but sadly, soldiers do this kind of thing. What's important is that they face consequences when exposed.
It's an entirely different thing if high-ranking officers and politicians that represent the country
> spook and publically shame ambassadors
> threaten to sow muslim fighters in pigskins
> threaten to castrate all prisoners of war
Russian forces have probably committed a fair share of atrocities in this war, but the Ukraine is completely flaunting their subhuman behavior and getting applauded by shills and shitheads on youtube commenters and redditards

You're next Chang
We can see your Wumao VPNs shilling for Russia

They didn't even make a mass grave, they are just stuffing a trench

Wouldn’t this just fuel more Russians to support the battle? I don’t see the point in doing this. Can’t wait for kadyrov to rape him though.

Its the Jew propaganda. Ukrainians aren't subhumans, it's the kikes pushing this disgusting propaganda.

>I hope after russia loses all vpn vatniks are outed from their offices and crucified
Muh vatniks, muh Russian shills, muh Russian bots. Eat shit retard. Meanwhile this is what the person calling you a Vatnik looks like. Show me some proof of organized Russian shilling because so far there’s only proof of organized leftard shilling.

Attached: AFF62F14-0027-4ABF-89B0-1606C4755352.jpg (1170x1071, 736.23K)

It’s not cruel and evil. If Russian citizens didn’t agree with the war they’d be killing politicians right now.

>They do not have the time or resources to dig a hole
But they dug that trench. That's way bigger than a hole.

Chechnya is in Russia you galactic moron

>everything I’m too stupid to refute is bait

Sounds more like informing them and less like taunting them

Nope it’s a fact I’ve posted four stories the night before or earlier in the day on here and they were all used in his show…It’s not a coincidence…The last one I posted was the Ukrainian doctor saying Russian soldiers are being castrated

Americans always there to remind you to respect your invader.

You’re so full of shit since 2014 Ukrainians have been brutalizing Russians in eastern Ukraine they have committed atrocities and war crimes against them pull your head out of your ass

No bro, you’re totally wrong. Let me argue with you about how throwing soldiers face down on top of each other and then using the open trench as a latrine is actually fucking B A S E D.

I thought they were winning though? Isn’t Russia all out of fuel and munitions?

It's good that he showed his face, we do not forget such cases, he will be listed and found even in Poland

Based

>the background
>the cowards are hiding in a fucking garloid farm
I can't stand this shit

No, there isn't. They are being shelled and their major cities are besieged, there's stories of civilians being shot at for nothing. The amount of dead that are pulled from some shelled buildings do not allow for "middle ground" you just bury them quickly

out of curiousity what would you consider "middle ground" here

Doesn’t the same logic apply to Ukrainians?

>sending fake text messages saying your son is dead isn't taunting them
>not being able to afford artillery shells so you lob propaganda at them instead

Attached: pattonRussians.jpg (490x598, 103.37K)

Exactly and it is very stupid to taught and piss off Chechen fighters Muslims in general or brutal in war in Afghanistan they would skin the Russians alive… These Chechens will scan Ukrainian soldiers alive when they see this making the dead soldiers mother cry disgusting

If you're capable of doing this, it's not acting.

Attached: 1638350082788.png (397x460, 291.96K)

When Russians kill and rape civilians is it not much more cruel? Aren’t Russians on this board proud of this?

Now someone pokes a little fun at them, and that’s unbearably cruel.

proof?

Based. They should stay in fucking russia or other ossetia.

russian tanks and cars don't drive themselves to ukraine.
if russians had any brains they would just sell their equipment to ukrainians and go home.

Based, fuck chechens and all other non-whites

why would Russian soldiers have their personal cellphone on them if they're on the front line fighting? this looks fake and gay.
also even if this was real, its not a good look for the Ukies taunting family members of the deceased.

>garloid farm
kek

Based, fuck the invaders, parents should have raised their sons better now they are worm food.

Attached: 01e.jpg (653x402, 147.85K)

Yeah that is war propaganda and lie chechen Muslims don’t rape they honor and respect women they’re not like Middle Eastern Muslims

kek

That's the intention. It's just the new narrative. Thye're laughing at us, and don't even bother to hide it on camera.

>The Russian cries out in pain as he rapes your family and blows up your grandma, mostly because he has gonorrhea and AIDS

Attached: 14817.jpg (960x684, 171.82K)

>Posting this again because I know Tucker Carlson interns lurk pole for stories this will be used tonight on Tucker Carlson tonight the world needs to see this evil of Ukrainian soldiers

Boomers lived the most privileged existence of any people on the face of the earth and in return turned on their country for it.

You should be executed. Your children will put you in a home and you will get abused by some nigger. Enjoy your old age.

Ukrainians literally lack the cognitive functions that separate animals from human beings

Attached: snip13.jpg (654x238, 12.34K)

...You literally didn't know did you? My guy it was fucking reported on when it started, do a quick Google search for Crimea and Donbas and you'll have all the proof you'll need.

>WE’RE TOTES WINNING UKRAINESISTERS
In the very next breath
>THEYRE BEING SHELLED DAY AND NIGHT THEYRE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES SO WHAT IF THEY TOSS THEIR WOMEN AND CHILDREN INTO A TRENCH LIKE BAGS OF DOGSHIT THEY DONT HAVE TIME TO RESPECT THEIR DEAD
Classic you.

Russian soldiers don't carry phones so this is fake, but that only makes it that more depraved.
All fucking hohols must fucking hang.

I think it’s fucking hilarious the Ukraine is going to be Russia’s Vietnam.

they took phones from ukrainian PoWs and abandoned houses

>Now someone pokes a little fun at them
Nice subhuman justification

Russia's Vietnam was Afghanistan, you historically illiterate boob. You know, the country we lost to too.

I hope every Russian invader is flattened into meat pulp, not even Romanian gypsies want to rape your women because you all have AIDS.

Attached: dead russian kek.png (1440x2341, 2.5M)

I think it's fucking hilarious that you think that.

The burden of proof is on you. Until then it's all Russian roller coaster masturbating machines.

> Show me some proof of organized Russian shilling
Its been around for weeks but since you’re a newfaggot i’m not surprised you’re ignorant.

It's the kikes pushing this dehumanizing shit, and you faggots should know better than to fall for the propaganda.

basederino

If they weren’t so busy killing Russians, I’m sure they’d find time in their schedule to kill politicians.

Attached: 052.jpg (750x1086, 45.99K)

Russians
>brag about raping civilians of conquered nations
>committed many genocides
>too ethical too lie
Sure

You fucking retard America should not even be anywhere near this we don’t even belong in Poland basis this is strictly a Russia Ukraine matter… Ukraine’s leader ship is so stupid the president is a fucking moron and caused all this with his own incompetence in inflated ego there is no need for this war to have ever been started by piercing of Putin and then letting it continue he should give up eastern Ukraine immediately promised in the constitution to never militarize or join NATO that is that… Putin never wanted to Occupy Kyiv that’s not the goal you wanted to free eastern Ukraine from the oppression they’ve caused on Russians there for decades

Pull your head out of your ass and think for yourself… It’s no coincidence every evil person in the world who hates you and wants you to die he’s pro Ukraine

>weeks
>calls me a newfaggot
Who is David Brock?

Seriously, nigger? By that logic, the soldiers in are just "informing" the parents that their son is dead.

You are such a pathetic vatnik cuck, holy shit. You would suck off a nigger if he broke into your house and raped your mom in front of your eyes.

So you agree that it’s their number one priority to protect their Jewish politicians at the moment

Is that fat bitch in the bottom right the one who did studies on Any Forums and had nudes leaked?

Attached: thumb_keksimus-maximus-14690487.png (200x212, 30.57K)

But it’s not stupid Putin does not want to occupy Kyiv he just wants eastern Ukraine guy do you believe everything CNN tells your dumbass

Based af

that's some serious cope right here

niggers on Any Forums will believe anything
story isn't true

>chechens are too dumb for lock screens

>muh Vatnik
Still waiting for you fat dysgenic faggots to prove Russian shills even exist.

Attached: EC5507AB-F96F-449F-B794-A9E9B583C3CF.jpg (750x956, 488.95K)

Ohno not the hecking mean phone call, this is not ok, bullying is wrong

chechens need to be more rough with ukrainians

I believe so

Take ципco and western media with them, shills must die.

Who else is going to tell them their children are dead? Lol

They probably use his dead thumbprint or optical scan you fucking idiot

Good stuff. The mom should blame herself for raising her son to fight for such an unsafe country.

I remember DPR fighters doing the same shit to dead Ukrainian conscripts years ago. Maybe stop pretending that war is honorable, normalfag(s).

>If Russian citizens didn’t agree with the war they’d be killing politicians right now.
You are a case for special education aren't you?
USA is still the warmonger of the world, and all US citizens are complicit?
Stuff some burgers in your face

Attached: goofy wat.jpg (250x238, 9.7K)

If you use thumb print or scan then you're a retard and my point still stands