GO RUSSIA. More. MORE. MOAR

GO RUSSIA. More. MORE. MOAR.

Attached: 7A668EB7-0CBD-47A1-8AEF-FE9920E2CD9F.jpg (1170x918, 363.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9XEOTOBTqc
thegrayzone.com/2022/03/18/bombing-mariupol-theater-ukrainian-azov-nato-intervention/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>in war people die
shocking. i hate westerners did they actually actually expected a COD campaign?

generally soldiers die, retard.

Lies

Attached: 1647621924777.png (748x476, 48.71K)

Hey Bub listen here we'll show em true enough hard economic pressure. We don't have a command problem what we have is a problem with leadership.

Attached: 1648222621708.jpg (1280x833, 89.27K)

define generally nigger. civillians always die no matter what antchirst UN laws say. international laws are something americans made up to look more ""humane""

>the single worst loss of life was 300 people
>also somehow, 40,000 russians have died

youtube.com/watch?v=U9XEOTOBTqc

What lies? There were survivors, but also hundreds dead. Civilians, many children. You nigger.

I'm starting to think only incidental deaths have occurred on the RUS side. Like maybe 100. The rest is propaganda.

It was a false flag, it was even announced 3 days before

Go play video-game retard, you have no grip on reality.

Combatents don't and can't keep killing civilians. It in your videogame mind only.

Attached: 1647457193603.png (589x424, 209.65K)

And that's a good thing

Did all 40,000 die in one single incident you retard?

the jews drone striked so many sandnigger homes with women and children inside everyone is numb to it

What civilians? The women left and the men are conscripted.

Z

Attached: 20220325.jpg (468x281, 57.64K)

BBC said 300 Russia dead so far like yesterday. There is so many lies in the air im not sure anything is true.

Attached: 1644695388885.gif (259x193, 911.57K)

Old news

There are no civilians in Ukraine. As the other user said, the women are running away to other countries and the men have all been declared combatants by the state.

>no one ever bombed civillians and got away with it. no america never killed millions of civillians and no their mutt soldiers didnt rape children

Attached: amerimutt (347).jpg (109x125, 2.88K)

RARE

Over a thousand a day in "isolated incidents" lmao do you think before posting

Over a thousand a day in isolated incidents plural, not one singular incident.

because americans did this does not mean it is the norm.

one day americans will pay for all the bad they did.

did you know that, like Chelsea Manning, the brit that leaked the mutt torture prison photos from the middle east became a tranny

Legitimate war crimes. I know we all want a happening and to watch the world burn but fuck it I'm checking out now I'm not supporting them massacring civvies just to maintain being an edgelord. Go home russian communists

Attached: 11880382_10206206421392334_7970650424658740330_n.jpg (960x960, 56.79K)

Remember these threads once we carpet bomb Gaza again and all of Any Forumsestine starts crying muh human rights and muh genocide and loses its collective mind

>Remember these threads once we carpet bomb Gaza again and all of Any Forumsestine starts crying muh human rights and genocide and loses its collective mind

Remember these threads once we carpet bomb Gaza again and all of Any Forumsestine starts crying muh human rights and muh genocide and loses its collective mind

>Remember these threads once we carpet bomb Gaza again and all of Any Forumsestine starts crying muh human rights and muh genocide and loses its collective mind

>Remember these threads once we carpet bomb Gaza again and all of Any Forumsestine starts crying muh human rights and muh genocide and loses its collective mind

Attached: gaza-hamas-policemen-dead.jpg (600x390, 75.74K)

>isolated incidents
So not a single incident then? Dumb beaner.

it’s another azov/zelensky hoax
thegrayzone.com/2022/03/18/bombing-mariupol-theater-ukrainian-azov-nato-intervention/
even the commies at grey zone are not buying it.

You're delusional
There are no rules in war and america + NATO showed it in all their engagements in the middle east.

Jews are not people.

Attached: 9654DBC4-C706-416D-9AB9-E97618ADAA9D.jpg (438x365, 64.65K)

I don't get Ukraine. How can you be a Nazi but still die for ZOG?

your tzeench and xenos chaos gods; you need to burn that flag and all forms of religion symbols

sneed tzeench kike

Jesus Christ saves you.

Attached: 1644900072544.png (550x700, 253K)

That's not even close to true

Will Azog let them "survive" so they spill the beans that they were being held captive?

you are the illigitimate zionist occupation goverment of a fictional country. Any millitairy operation you conduct is illegal by default.

>inb4 these guys think that they want to be the anti-christ but in reality ; they're getting buttfucked by xenos entities from the primodial swamp/pool - to do this - by this entities through a 5d to 8d+ chess game and they're sneeding and dilating cause they will never win

It's probably a kike like you making threads like these. Even if I did want Russia to kill 300 white people, you can't stop me from having a double-standard when it comes to Israel. Because I hate fucking Jews.

you’re really really dumb, as sadly a lot of modern nazis are.

>define generally
SOURCE????

Bushido bro, kids these days live their entire lives through the media. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind, that these snot nosed zoom zooms thought it'd be like a Vidya game.

why can't this idiots just stop lol

any intel agencies to blackpill them; cause NPCs are absolute cattle

they're going to reincarnate anyways; it would be worse if ur on the bugs or other side of the horrid timeline or spectrum

You think all the women in a shithole country with a population of more than 40 million just got up and left? Your beaner is showing.

Russian offered to surrender, but Zelensky said nay.

>in the middle of a war
>"guess i'll go see avengers!"
>get blown up
Maybe don't go to the movie theaters in the middle of an invasion.

the 9/11 conspiracy plot will come to light any day now

Attached: 1619314256222.png (1415x742, 723.29K)

Don't use the communist flag. You will get nothing. Your life gets miserable and miserable.

Attached: 1629841189675.jpg (600x563, 31.93K)

>There are no civilians in Ukraine.
Amerimutts are the worst posters on this board

delete that on your harddrive; I'm not joking; look at the archives related to my name or imperium; go down the rabbit hole

if only you retards were smart enough to understand dates

Even normalfags don’t really consider you shitskins equal to white people so no one cares when you get bombed.

RARE human being on Any Forums

All civilians left. Anyone remaining is a combatant, regardless if they like it or not

Newfag retard.

It's very true in all conventional wars that happened in the history but not in the amerimongrel warmongers way killing civilians to get ground. Only amerimutts did this.

Attached: 1415920975939.jpg (360x465, 58.85K)

t. macaco

We will come for you. When the dragon lies bleeding.