HAPPENING: THEY ARE MAKING CONTAGIOUS VACCINES

I repeat CONTAGIOUS

Attached: FOs7_hFXMCYQHH4.jpg (1169x1592, 158.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/trends/microbiology/pdf/S0966-842X(17)30212-3.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No surprises

"Vaccine" used to just mean getting sick with another disease. It started by getting sick with cow pox on purpose so you would protection from small pox. So, all vaccines used to be natural and contagious.

It wasn't until they were artificially manufactured did they become a dystopian nightmare.

They smelled the profit now they want to make fake vaccine for everything for money.

ITS A THEORY ABOUT OMICRON ITSELF
THE MUTATIONS ARE VERY CURIOUS

IT BARELY INFECTS LUNG TISSUE COMPARED TO PREVIOUS VARIANTS
SO THERES ALMOST NO RESPIRATORY FAILURE

Attached: Vax Clot.gif (300x300, 36.66K)

sickening

no pun intended

Why RNA-vaccines only produce antigenes? Why not to code RNA-vaccine to produce actual antybodies?

Attached: smok.png (111x108, 19.04K)

We're going to be wiped out by some escaped biolab experiment before we get nuked aren't we?
Reminder that this is the 4th intelligent civilisation on planet earth.

Why are they so obsessed with playing God?

All this because society turned from God. Pray as if your life depends upon it.

that's a really dishonest way of putting it, unless i misunderstood something. cow pox is contagious but isn't the virus within a regular vaccine supposed to be unable to multiply, thus, not being contagious?

Are you allowed to kill vaxxed tards then because they are contagious and a threat? One of the side effects of these kind of vaccines is death

The seasonal flu nasal spray spreads the flu every year. Doctors are enemies of the people.

Because they have the devil in their ear

I think focusing on killig the ones having such ideas and thinking its a good idea to use them is better, in minecraft
how will the parasites on top protect themselves from such vaxxes tho, its probably fearmongering

(((Wong)))

i dont even care. i hope all of humanity is wiped out

Isn't a contageous vaccine just a virus?

Live, attenuated viral vaccines are already contageous. Here's a very interesting article from Trends in Microbiology Magazine. -> cell.com/trends/microbiology/pdf/S0966-842X(17)30212-3.pdf

The article is interesting because it shows in a simple graph form how viruses can propagate through a population based upon infectious strength. But, it does also recognize that controlling them is difficult. This makes me want to read something deeper. I do think when we talk Chimera, we're potentially playing with fire, Pandoras box, disaster. We're living in the stone ages of genetic manipulation and only God knows what mistakes we are introducing into our genomes and those that we share the earth with.

that means they have been already applied.