Russia sides with chinks and Indians against the rest of white people. Why?

Russia sides with chinks and Indians against the rest of white people. Why?

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (800x533, 878)

Do you think it might be about compatible ideologies and values or military strategy or is it always only about race?

because whites have sided with the jews

Russia sides with India against Pakis and Americans. Big difference. Anyone that sides with America is a fool who does not know what is coming to him. You tolerate America never side with it

White people want to turn them into American vassal state.

>The commanding officer of the 37th Motor Rifle Brigade, a colonel, was deliberately run over by his own troops as a result of the scale of losses taken by his brigade, the official said.

lol

Attached: 1647799672506.jpg (616x402, 45.53K)

Let me guess, unverified but realistic sounding, or ''Western official said''?

Because that’s where the Russian billionaires (government) makes all their money.

I'll be very hones tto you white monkeys. You guys actively dehumanize Russians. So it's not surprising they would prefer non-snowmonkeys.

Attached: 1648171433381.jpg (490x598, 122.91K)

because the west has gone full fucking retard in dealing with the ukraine/russia war.

on one hand we're labeling putin as an evil autocratic dictator
on the other hand we're demonizing the people who from the above have no say / ability to stop what he's doing. and then when this war is over, all that pent up anti-russian sentiment goes where exactly? (oh wait, it doesn't, there's still so much lingering cold war era nonsense)

and that's to say nothing of the actual rationale behind the conflict; despite knowing about western media dishonesty and propaganda (thanks covid) -- people are lapping all of it up without even an ounce of critical thinking.

oh and to make matters worse we have biden in office who despite the 'gee golly shucks' kindly old man image the media paints him with is a brittle angry old man who is far more of a hawk than trump (and far more likely to involve the US in yet another foreign war that's none of our god damn business.)

I think it might be about retaining power for the KGB president

Attached: 1646066638898.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)

because white people let jews brainwash them

you people are subhumans and you smell like shit. indian men are below even asian men

I didn't ask why india sides with Russia. I asked why Russia sides with India. India couldn't defend itself against Maldives alone.

Because white people sides with evil jews.

Because mommy China told them to

>Dehumanize russians
According to who? Also they are still white.

7 Russian generals killed - unverified but realistic sounding, or ''Western official said"?

Doesn't answer how why Russia is so ready to fight against white people. As if Russia has anything in common with India and China.

>Russia
>"rest of white people"
That's where you're wrong.

Russian system invented by a few jews.

not interested in joining them in their mass suicide.

you are a brainlet. putin is the manifestation of vast majority of russian people's will. just look at fucking polls. yeah, sure there's some sensible ones who don't support that shit but they are 5% or less.

Because they are based saviors of white race apparently

You're either a shill or too dumb to understand my point: Ukrainians and by extension Western media has been lying so brazenly over the last month, that any claim they make which isn't backed by concrete evidence is automatically bullshit.

Yeah stockholm syndrome is real

Too bad. You think the chinks aren't going to rape you after you are dependant on them?