THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN ON DONALD TRUMP

kek
archive.md/6KRNP

Attached: 1648229463506.jpg (836x1301, 422.2K)

Putin, Biden, everything going on right now is SOOO BORING lefties had to go back to hating Trump. Amazing.

>Been hearing this for six yearz.

the case was never gonna go anywhere, but it's been a public failure for a couple of months now. Why are they talking about it again?

>THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN ON ABADDON
Those poor walls never stood a chance.

Attached: Carrington_algorithm.png (1775x969, 549.7K)

lol you can't press charges against an ex-president with all the shit they know.

He choked at bat:

"Bragg "balked at pursuing an indictment against Mr. Trump" and lacked confidence"

"Bragg was slow to meet with Dunne and Pomerantz after taking office and when they finally met to discuss the case, a source in the D.A.'s Office commented that Bragg seemed distracted and disengaged, continually checking his cell phone"

He's knows the evidence is there. He's afraid of Trump.

Two more weeks

He can still win. Q told me about the plan. JFK will resurrect as well.

Absolutely not.

He just keeps on moving forward until enemies are destroyed.

Attached: Eren_faces_off_Reiner_in_Shiganshina.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

What charges? Making narcisistic liberals cry?

Yes. In 2022 America it is a criminal offense to not support current thing.

He knows Trump would send the insurrectionists after him and lynch him

The question is why do they care? Why are they so insistent on "stopping" him?

Yes they must stop the man that they can find did no wrong. Keep looking! He must have done something after all the things you about him!

It's beyond question that he's a criminal despite no evidence ever existing to that effect. Textbook fascism.

This is fucked. So he will be able to run again in 2024 and possibly win. We are done.

so true! #votebluenomatterwho #bidenharris2024

trump is a zionist/club of rome/wef agent in good standing. he was never going to go to trial, they just had to feed some meat to the mob of retards they whipped up when he was president. behind closed doors donald trump and hillary clinton are toasting to your planned extinction

i know right? he'll probably cause mass inflation and maybe even ww3!

>first outsider president
>first former president to become president again

>Can anyone stop trump?
no

Attached: 51ZG9TR8EEL.jpg (316x475, 37.08K)

Attached: 1609038070585.jpg (1024x1024, 256.77K)

>Lawsuits against Trump die out
>Trump is now suing the shit out of everyone
God I just want something to happen, I'm tired of the Ukraine/Russia propaganda spam.

Inflation is not caused by Biden, but by supply chain issues related to Covid-19 and Russia. As for WW3, lmao, go outside.