UK MINISTER OF DEFENCE PRANKED BY RUSSIAN RADIO

youtube.com/watch?v=BzSlNjkQkDA

Russian radio show pranksters called the UK minister of defence Ben Wallace pretending to be Ukrainian Prime Minister Zelinsky and the UK defence minister took it seriously and even the radio show themselves had to censor the video because they deemed Ben Wallace divulged so much information that it comprimised UK National security

Attached: Ben Wallace.jpg (768x763, 43.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

informationliberation.com/?id=62982
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that song hihihihi

Holy shit UK is full of straight up Crayola muchers aren't they

Its true - you should judge the entire population based on this one politician. Yeah. Good job

did he reveal anything of value

If they weren't, Britain wouldn't be overrun with black Africans, and shitskins like Indians, Pakis, Afghanis ect.

Think this lad stuck a few up his nose as a wee boy, where they've been lodged ever since.

hopefully in a democracy, elected officials do not decide anything

not just one, you've had russian spy as the head of intelligence for decades previously

where did the russian spy touch you, janusz

how does that quote go, you are ruled by the politicians you deserve or some such shit like that

anyways, politicians all over the West should obviously be kicked the fuck out, 90% of them helpless retard mouthpieces

she touch my tralala, my ding ding dong

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-25 17-24-51.png (1574x928, 969.76K)

>UK is moving naval assets into black sea
this is so retarded it's funny

anyone got the censored segment?

Oh, he forgot pedophiles. Crayola munchers and pedos.

no way some pranksters got this from the minister
I dont believe it

pls be fake. I don't want NATO to be dragged in a war, I live a few kilometer away from a military base that has nuclear weapons

go for a walk and see if theres a "buildup" going on
these NATOniggers in Germany are running around like cockroaches in their bases

>He doesn't know about the submarine tunnels

Attached: 1684756345.png (640x438, 371.8K)

Not fake. he honestly said this. his wiki page says he was a captin in britty army, but HOW???? Was he one of the fuckwits I had to follow on sailsbury plain who could not read a map?

no fake. u can find it on utube

didn the UK have a russian spy as your MI6 chief or some shit?
russians know about the tunnels!

The radio show censored it themselves - thats how bigly the politician fucked up

I dont think anyone deserves the politicians any nation has currently

1955. CIA dug a tunnel to bug warsaw pact phone in berlin. no warsaw pact general revealed anything. High up in MI6 was kim philby. he tipped them off

You are anyway a colony of the Mutts.

Sad to see UK fall to this level. Why don't UK have any opinion of its own and always gets dicked down by States?

whats interesting is he said any Russian claims or demands will not be given consideration in negotiations. I'm this is shared with US politicians. Basically we're all fucked.

its such a hilarious opsec fail that I cannot stop laughing
....can anyone call the UK MINISTRY of defence and just go hey, can I speak to the big shots

just fucking wow
>im fine im in poland
pissed myself right at the start
thanks for the post bud

we just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope Putin outplayed these idiots

Lmao so ww3 confirmed
Cool, I'm fighting against globohomo

How does it feel for Italy to be another Mutt Colony? Why Euros gave up their countries to be a Burgerland Colony and never have an opinion of their own. You should be with Ruskis not Mutt land run by Jews.

Ukraine's MoD Shares Fake Video Game Footage Of Army 'Skillfully Eliminating Four Russian Helicopters'

informationliberation.com/?id=62982

guys its about time to stop pointing fingers and accusing each other whos "more" globohomo

were all getting played by a handful of subhumans
I think the "world elite" is numbered at around 10k people and these are the guys actually running the show, now worthless mouthpieces like politicians or medias

10k people scattered around the planet, thats the target
its pointless going on about who should have done what, look to the future and always be optimistic

enjoy the damn prank video ffs

not* worthless mouthpieces