ARE YOU READY FOR FOOD SHORTAGES JACK???

Biden warns of 'real' food shortage following sanctions on Russia

twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1507052235192254472?s=20&t=oCW9eMLo5dYv1lGb9bUaXg

>Supply chain collapsing
>Infrastructure collapsing
>Police state beefing up
>World war on horizon (muh false flag chem/cyber-attack)
>Corporations buying up all affordable housing/land
>No legal consensus on what defines a "woman"
>Chinese-Russian-India antiUS economic alliance incoming

Hope you're buckled in, own nothing, happy, cuz you're gonna eat some bugs.

Attached: 636469364414574244-GettyImages-82604765.jpg (1950x2600, 536.4K)

Oh no you Americans are okay. It’s us who’re getting raped by Biden

We are vegetarian mostly. We don't need to slaughter 5 poor animals per day for eahc family to survive

I'm fat and have a garden and animals so I don't care. I hope every chain restaurant goes out of business.

THAT DARN PUTIN! We can't keep letting him get away with this!

>President Bidensaid Thursday that a food shortage is "gonna be real" following the sanctions that were placed on Russia by the U.S. government as a result ofRussianPresidentVladimir Putin's invasion intoUkraine.

>"With regard to food shortage, yes we did talk about food shortages, and it's gonna be real," Biden said during a press conference at a NATO summit in Brussels, Belgium, following a meeting with other world leaders.

foxnews.com/politics/biden-warns-americans-food-shortage-gonna-be-real-following-sanctions-russia

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-133312_Chrome.jpg (840x1684, 322.48K)

I bet a nice, juicy ribeye would convert you from heathenry.

this, won't be pleasant but EU will get raped far worse. Peter Zeihan frequently mentioned just how abnormal the Midwest is as the largest fertile piece of land in the world "politicians will try to fuck it up [food production in US] and they will fail spectacularly". Unless le Putin agrees and nukes farmers out of spite US will not really have insane shortages like Europe. Though that's not to say Biden kikes won't keep outsourcing food to Africa to spite white states but they'll fail in some capacity

So, Biden is ending the obesity epidemic? Based Biden!

just eat the vegans instead user, they're already on a cow diet

Attached: 1nd6bt.jpg (298x403, 53.47K)

Poo in loo

I've got a big stack of nonperishable food and live in ag country.

The cities will be a nightmare of cannibalism, though.

does this mean global food shortages?

It's the cost of defending faggotry and niggerdom abroad, consider it your patriotic duty to starve.

Attached: 1647353785476.png (1000x818, 1.06M)

Mass starvation starting in Russian

Attached: 1648229779514.jpg (2048x1536, 658.58K)

at this point the midwest's ag output has been raped though.
that productivity relies entirely on a fossil aquifer and chemical fertilizer (which comes from where, exactly?)

we are all on borrowed time, act accordingly.

case against universal suffrage in one image.

It means more expensive food prices in developed nations and mass starvation in nigger ridden shitholes. Prepare for mass migration of niggers, turks, and arabs to europe by the tens of millions.

>nice, juicy ribeye would convert you
No dish on the planet beats pic related.EVER.

Attached: Dosa with Sambar and Chutney.jpg (923x655, 289.01K)

precisely this, and one can't help but wonder if it's intentional.

oh, fuck off. europe can't provide for such a population for nothing at the tax payer's expense. it's like welfare on steroids. hyperinflation would sort out these issues. Europe is maintained by white men & once that camel's back is broken, everyone else dies.

Why would Russia have food issues, they're the net exporter.

I don't really get the world war cope
Russia clearly does not have a capable army for conventional warfare, otherwise Ukraine would no longer exist by this point
No major military power would join them either

Now it could turn nuclear yes, but why worry about that? It's so much death and destruction that it doesn't really matter what you do anyway