Pissed

I HOPE THIS FAGGOT DIES YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE A WOMAN. MALES ARE PHYSICALLY STRONGER THAN US ITS NOT FAIR WHAT YOU ARE DOING EAT SHIT AND DIE FAGGOT

Attached: 55807B1C-6948-4B5B-AA94-94D511E6CFEF.jpg (1169x1169, 282.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8teRxOSNHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

W*men get the equality they deserve

cry about it roastie

Why a man winning at female sports pisses you off so much? You think being a creepy male feminist worshiping women and hating men who win at sports against them will get you laid?

You seriously need help OP, consider killing yourself.

you probably voted for this

I support trans in women's sports because women deserve it.

I dont support any actions of trannys PERIOD. Except suicide

Welcome to Clown World.
Take a number, sit down, shut the fuck up. :P

Eeeeeeeewww what a fucking faggot. That thing will never be a real woman. That thing is an abomination. Failure to serve ones purpose is failure to thrive.

Thank you for hanging around in thine own thread.
You must really be pissed.

>feminists on suicide watch

Dude is the best troll.

Attached: 442DAFD6-9E14-4D42-8930-7E148B470E63.jpg (614x1024, 70.15K)

Like OP I'm waiting to find out who put them G.I. Joe arms on that disgusting looking barbie doll.

I hope this continues and eventually all women are pushed out of sports to make room for men in wigs.

That body looks like it's been put through the wringer. Literally.

HAHAHA GI JOE ARMS hes probably not really a tranny just anti women

sperg on

stfu you wignat faggot
he's exposing women's sports as fake and gay and twisting the knots in liberalism's contradictions so tight that feminists are losing what's left of their pitiful brains
we need more like him
We want 1,000 NCAA basketball rejects declaring themselves women and demanding WNBA tryouts fucking tomorrow.
but you faggot male feminists are saying you're going to fight for the honor of the WNBA
kys

Attached: thot.abortion.feminism.webm (720x1280, 3M)

I'm glad I'm long passed age 13.
I say that because back then I would memorize sports records and other shit.
If I had to memorize records now I'd be like 'shit that tranny cheated, fuck that'
It's like when we had baseball record breakers in the early 2000s (fuck I was long past 13 then, too) but now they don't mean shit b/c steroid use.

REEEL NAZIS FIGHT FOR WOMEN'S SPORTS!
GRRRL POWER, YA'ALL!!!!

Attached: white.knight.neckbeard.male.feminist.enoch.njp.jpg (850x900, 103.01K)

I wish all women committed suicide. Trannies are a million times better than gross bleeding front holes because at least they are still men.

Stop calling me a male feminist.

>I wish all women committed suicide. Trannies are a million times better than gross bleeding front holes because at least they are still men.
Ur a gay

Yes. Seethe. There's nothing more beautiful and perfect than men and nothing more evil and gross than women. Stay mad creepy male feminist, worshiping bleeding front holes won't get you laid.

women hate you male feminists
the tranny in OP literally gets more pussy and has more frontholes fantasizing about him than you ever will

youtube.com/watch?v=e8teRxOSNHs

Attached: male.feminist.sjw.png (499x485, 265.01K)

who cares are you a w*man? . it's funny seeing them seethe and getting owned. you were seething in yesterdays threads too. obviously hate trannies but I really don't see why anyone would personally care so much about this shit

I support him. I think he is trolling everyone.
He has the left all twisted up.