Are beards based or cringe?

Muzzies and jews usually wear beards, so it makes sense for white people to be clean shaven so its easier to differentiate. But then however I think beards look manly.

Is the ideal white man clean shaven or does he have a beard? If yes, which kind of beard? Redpill me on the BQ (beard question)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 66.74K)

I like having a little stubble but id never commit to growing a full beard.

hair is human antenna and connection to God

My Native American genes don’t allow.

shaving became popular because greek men liked to look like little boys when they fucked each other. just remember that. a man has a beard. exceptions are asians and american indian who cant grow

Only shaved mine when nu-males where growing them. Had a full on viking look before then.

Eating food and drinking drinks is annoying

To have a beard is go be a male. You will never experience the feeling of being a true male without a beard. The clean shaven meme is to take away your God given right as a man. “Women find men more attractive clean shaven” hahaha who gives a fuck what women prefer, i will fuck them regardless.

a man can have a beard, as long as it's not too long or has too much volume because it will look like you're coping for being a chinlet

I dont think it is so much as have a beard or dont

More like

Do you spend time and resources on maintenance? If you do then you are a faggot.
If you don’t then you are probably a man

The only kind of men who grow beards are those with weak lower facial structures. It’s why Muslims grow them, because they’re all inbred and half horrific looking jaws. If you’re truly white, at most you’ll have a moustache but that’s it.

If you have no jaw, get a decent beard. If you have no beard, but have jaw, shave. If you have both, do whatever you want. If you have neither, I guess bad luck.
t. has jaw and shaves all except huge moustache

Men with beards are muslims, jews, or hiding their ugly chins.

not being able to grow a beard is cringe

Beards are based and a classic look for the white man. Muzzies and jews don't have a monopoly on beards.

Attached: a4c.jpg (819x460, 50.33K)

am athletic muscle built, lean and got a pretty good looking face resembling the alpha chad stereotype - adding a beard would make me look even more savage and intimidating, don't need it

but shaving every day is retarded, a beard can be a saving grace for baby faces -

all in all fuck muzzies, i stare at them and other people worse than the avg. muzzie would

Attached: civilize the mind.jpg (828x890, 105.53K)

I'm 23 and I can grow a beard, but I can't pull it off. I don't have that grizzled, Kratos looking, badass, war-torn face that can look good in a beard. I still look fairly young (I mean I am young but still). My face is too youthful to pull off a beard. I always look better clean cut and presentable.

in 3-4 years you'll get a full beard, it takes some time
you need to shave it tho since it stimulates growth of new hair. dont use any acidic aftershave tho

Unequivocally based. If you let yourself get psyoped into thinking beards are lame because of the hipster basedbeard trend, then you might actually be that stolen meme of opposite npc contrarians. Men have beards. Look how dangerously based most Muslims are.

You are a proud heir of the Habsbvrg Empire Sir, I never know an Imperial Majest to sport a beard

Very cringe. Whenever I see a beard I think ‘onions’ or some chinlet coping for his shit genetics. Chads are clean shaven.

Attached: BF4D12F9-4D06-4F2E-9BFD-954C64CE4FBE.jpg (640x776, 65.03K)

I have a beard only because i also have long hair and don’t want to be confused as a woman since I’m a manlet. Not a fashion statement I’m just lazy/ depressed and have given up on looking remotely attractive

they used to be based but now hipsters and pretentious lidl dicked faggots made them cringe

Take meds

Whites are low test and can't grow them, except Vikings and ancient Greeks who were a respectable people.

All the jaw cope is real
>t.bearded jawlet

I'm just lazy sometimes. I don't really think that hard about it.

Yes beards are based but they must be well trimmed and maintained.
The third world trash will let them grow ragged, smelly, and disgusting.

Depends who's wearing it

The t*Rk drops to his knees whenever he sees an Austrian Hapsburg

Handlebar Moustache is where it's at homie

Attached: images (90).jpg (678x452, 23.77K)

Romans made shaving popular during the Republic era, and they shat all over the Greeks for their casual attitudes toward pederasty.
Pic related, a boy-fucker with a beard.

Attached: 1598494072098.jpg (1230x1600, 298.66K)